Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

When your squad mate chick rips rear end for the first time near you and it smells like burnt hair, cheese and vile steak; you will quickly change your mind how cute and innocent she is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

iyaayas01 posted:

that should given even more credence to what I'm saying, if even we can figure out how to deal with women-types then there's really no excuse for anyone else :v:

Prepare for your mind to be blown: even zipper-suited sun gods have it figured out.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Soulex posted:

When your squad mate chick rips rear end for the first time near you and it smells like burnt hair, cheese and vile steak; you will quickly change your mind how cute and innocent she is.

Realtalk after a week in the field the lady tents smell like godawful hell, i cant imagine how bad it must be on a ship

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Human beings are disgusting. We've just forgotten that women are as horrible or worse than men because they tend to do a much better job day-to-day of hiding it.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

if you let women into the infantry then it makes gay chicken a lot more complex than it needs to be :colbert:

All the blatant homoeroticism won't be funny anymore cuz the chicks will want to watch or participate and it won't be funny and borderline actually gay anymore :smith:

RIP PT belt thong surprise teabaggings :rip:

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011
How does one play Lesbian Chicken?

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Dingleberry posted:

Offer a finger lickin' good time? :v:

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Dingleberry posted:

I generally just line up some peach schnapps shots and let the night take its natural course.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Memento posted:

I generally just line up some peach schnapps shots and let the night take its natural course.

This. One time two of my coworkers went upstairs at a party to have drunken lesbian sex while me and their boyfriends played beer pong downstairs.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

Larry Parrish posted:

This. One time two of my coworkers went upstairs at a party to have drunken lesbian sex while me and their boyfriends played beer pong downstairs.

So you would rather play beer pong than get in on some military lezbo action?

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

What exactly are you expecting to find when you open the door on military lezbo action?

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

Godholio posted:

What exactly are you expecting to find when you open the door on military lezbo action?

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Godholio posted:

Size 14 asses crammed into size 10 panties, thighs like tree trunks, and acres of bush.

edit: ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?
Jesus Christ, put it away before Whip pulls his dick off.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lazy Reservist posted:

So you would rather play beer pong than get in on some military lezbo action?

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

Godholio posted:

If your beer goggles are on firmly enough?

:nws: http://wifesvswooksv1.tumblr.com/post/133684671934

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
http://www.kcentv.com/story/31235568/barriers-deployed-after-military-dependent-spouse-attempts-to-enter-fort-hood-gates

lol dependas

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

MY FLIP FLOPS HIS ARGHRGHLHJGVJH

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

I don't know, maybe my standards have fallen but I don't need beer goggles to enjoy that video.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

I was not expecting that.

Out of regulation jewlery...Out of regulation footwear...Mixing uniforms...Seriously a big walking AR 670-1 issue here.

Soulex fucked around with this message at 17:07 on Feb 17, 2016

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound

How many months of e3 pay does it take to get a set of bargain bolt-on titties?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Davethulhu posted:

How many months of e3 pay does it take to get a set of bargain bolt-on titties?

This program pretty much exists for poor people to get tit jobs. Essentially a micro lean against a checking account with a no-interest loan with a 10% finance charge and 30% down payment. A few plastic surgeons and dentists we do employment background checks for swear by it because even if the person stops paying, the program just cuts them a check to buy the debt and just goes after the person on their own.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Booblord Zagats posted:

This program pretty much exists for poor people to get tit jobs. Essentially a micro lean against a checking account with a no-interest loan with a 10% finance charge and 30% down payment. A few plastic surgeons and dentists we do employment background checks for swear by it because even if the person stops paying, the program just cuts them a check to buy the debt and just goes after the person on their own.

God bless America

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Booblord Zagats posted:

what the gently caress? 30% down payment on a loan that shouldn't even need to be that big in the first place. I honestly don't know but boob jobs can't be more than 5-7k right? The no interest part is nice, but what's the 10% finance charge? That's where it's going to hurt. Even if the interest compounded daily (like most places) it wouldn't equal up to 10% of the actual loving cost on a short term loan.

How the gently caress do people get away with this stuff?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
look do you want poor stupid women to have big fake tits or not?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Soulex posted:

what the gently caress? 30% down payment on a loan that shouldn't even need to be that big in the first place. I honestly don't know but boob jobs can't be more than 5-7k right? The no interest part is nice, but what's the 10% finance charge? That's where it's going to hurt. Even if the interest compounded daily (like most places) it wouldn't equal up to 10% of the actual loving cost on a short term loan.

How the gently caress do people get away with this stuff?

If they put it on Care Credit, the other big medical lending company, they will pay 24% interest a month until it's paid off after a 3 month period. iCare lets the borrower set up payment, so if they need 2 years to pay they just take the total amount, add 10%, pay 30% of that and space out the other 70% over the time period. In reality it's not terrible compared to a lot of short term loans from anywhere outside of credit unions. But yeah, if you have good credit, there's far better options

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

look do you want poor stupid women to have big fake tits or not?

That's not the issue.

Booblord Zagats posted:

But yeah, if you have good credit, there's far better options

This is.

People will always exercise their God given right to be stupid. And fake boobs can be written off if you work in the entertainment industry. I don't understand why people don't research poo poo. Like I got my computer for college because I needed it, claimed it on my taxes and got the majority of that money back.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
I'm pretty sure TriCare covers boob jobs under not-at-all-extraordinary circumstances.

thesurlyspringKAA
Jul 8, 2005
I was told by a Navy officer that they'll have mil doctors give dependa's titjobs for free just to maintain currency or some poo poo.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

I know of a doc who did a tummy tuck on a girl he was banging under the guise of appendicitis

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

I know of a doc who did a tummy tuck on a girl he was banging under the guise of appendicitis

what? They do that lacroscopically unless the appendix bursts. How did he even pull that off?

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

thesurlyspringKAA posted:

I was told by a Navy officer that they'll have mil doctors give dependa's titjobs for free just to maintain currency or some poo poo.

this kind of makes sense

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

This seems insanely unethical, like not just de-licensing, but maybe thrown in jail if she had gotten an infection and died lol.

I don't really know how being a doctor works, though.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm assuming he just fraudulently billed it and/or falsified the medical records vs doing other surgery to cover it.

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.

thesurlyspringKAA posted:

To be fair though would you trust TRICARE titties?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Wild T posted:

To be fair though would you trust TRICARE titties?

They'd be wildly uneven with one being fantastic and the other looking like a fried egg.

Arcella
Dec 16, 2013

Shiny and Chrome

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

Was this in Florida

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

LingcodKilla posted:

They'd be wildly uneven with one being fantastic and the other looking like a fried egg.

Yeah, best case scenario you end up with a "Biggie Smalls"

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
I got a letter addressed to my wife from the VA today.

They are denying payment for a medical bill that they deemed to be non-service connected. The latter stated that date of the medical treatment was December 12 2015.

My wife died December 10 2015.

wtf

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

Booblord Zagats posted:

Can't people just use money from a medical flex spending account? It comes out pre-tax and you could spread it out over a long time- why waste money on interest when you can save up ahead of time to get the same result? (probably faster, actually, since you're not wasting money on interest or finance charges)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Panfilo posted:

Can't people just use money from a medical flex spending account? It comes out pre-tax and you could spread it out over a long time- why waste money on interest when you can save up ahead of time to get the same result? (probably faster, actually, since you're not wasting money on interest or finance charges)

Because a lot of cosmetic poo poo and all veterinary poo poo won't get covered under that