Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheNothingNew
Nov 10, 2008

Seat Safety Switch posted:

An original owner of a 1980s economy BMW is probably a Nazi.

Now they have sort of a Soviet-tractor hipster charm, but then?

From Overland Park, KS. So, has money but takes pride in finding new and impressive ways to be tightfisted.

This is not to rule out the fascism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel
You can put plastic bumpers on that thing if you find some.

Looks super nice.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
So Tremek buys a car every 4 days?

Panaflex
Sep 28, 2001

Came hoping for a v12 E38. Was disappointed. A running 750iL is like my personal dream/nightmare version of Dave and his drat BiTurbo lust.

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

Is that the original cleaning kit for the tape deck? Outstanding. Gonna need some close up pics tia.

burning swine
May 26, 2004

Elephanthead posted:

So Tremek buys a car every 4 days?

yep

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

extreme_accordion
Apr 9, 2009
Back for teefs? Yer smile was looking good the last time through - it'll be looking great soon again!

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
High of 117 today gently caress right the loving gently caress off

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Maybe don't be in Phoenix

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Im wearing black head to toe too

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Tremek
Jun 10, 2005

I just found my new favorite thing on the Internet and need to share it with all of you

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
WHY DOES THE AIR HURT

SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")
Stick a Gatorade in the freezer after you take a sip

Once it's slush, pour it down a hole* connected to your digestive tract, enjoy the three minutes you aren't dying of that bullshit weather

*dealers choice

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
https://youtu.be/Ywxm6zLEjFY

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009
"falling under skies of pain"

Lol

just think, somewhere in the city there's a poor rear end in a top hat in a warehouse working next to a powdercoat oven.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

TBH the overnight low of 91 is far more awful. It gets up to 115 around here occasionally but it's never loving 91 degrees at 3 AM. How do you sleep? Are you stuck out in the popup overnight?

SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009

Leperflesh posted:

TBH the overnight low of 91 is far more awful. It gets up to 115 around here occasionally but it's never loving 91 degrees at 3 AM. How do you sleep? Are you stuck out in the popup overnight?

It would sometimes be that hot in Philly. We had free water in the apartment so I hooked up a hundred foot length of hose to the sink and ran the hose under the sheets in as tight of passes as I could.

Uncomfortable as gently caress and wasteful, but it kept us cool enough to not kill each other.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Leperflesh posted:

Lol no im indoors here on Mercury

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Apparently today is the hottest day phoenix has ever experienced on record

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

INCHI DICKARI posted:

WHY DOES THE AIR HURT

Worse than Florida?

:v:

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Anyone who tells you, oh, it's a dry heat, it's not so bad, is a goddamn liar.

Don Dongington
Sep 27, 2005

#ideasboom
College Slice
At least literally every building in AZ has AC. Hell, my friend who visited once told me she had to carry a jumper with her everywhere when she went out, because public spaces like shopping malls etc cranked that poo poo so hard.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

46-47C?

Yeah, definitely that's a straight out gently caress that.

ExplodingSims posted:

Anyone who tells you, oh, it's a dry heat, it's not so bad, is a goddamn liar.

There's is very much a point where places that actually get hot even the most heat loving of residents are very going to draw the line at 45C esp with the unrelenting blast furnace of gently caress you heat from early morning. Add any humidity and gently caress that poo poo indeed.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

46-47C?

Yeah, definitely that's a straight out gently caress that.

There's is very much a point where places that actually get hot even the most heat loving of residents are very going to draw the line at 45C esp with the unrelenting blast furnace of gently caress you heat from early morning. Add any humidity and gently caress that poo poo indeed.

Highest indicated temp I saw translates to 53.8°C

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Sun's down and its still over 111° in phoenix lmao

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

INCHI DICKARI posted:

Jesus. I'm sweating just thinking of that.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

INCHI DICKARI posted:

It's not accurate and certainly over tarmac it can be an apparent temp like that - but it's not actually that high.

Still ugly as gently caress to be outdoors in, radiated heat off tarmac in those conditions is indescribable just how fast you feel like you are burning. I've been in a real temp of over 50C twice and oh god just no. The radiated heat saw my car's guage say 56C.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Just listen to the next few seconds of this video I've cued up for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjO7QMP4h-Y&t=164s

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Don Dongington posted:

At least literally every building in AZ has AC. Hell, my friend who visited once told me she had to carry a jumper with her everywhere when she went out, because public spaces like shopping malls etc cranked that poo poo so hard.

Yeah it's like that in Florida too, I don't wear flip flops if I go to the local grocery store or the mall because my feet freeze, they crank it so low. Some movie theaters I take a flannel with me. I like and appreciate a/c, but mostly to take the "edge" off, I don't need it to be chilly.

Rude Dude With Tude
Apr 19, 2007

Your President approves this text.
A couple of years ago I was working out in the Monegros in Spain and it was 47ºC in the shade. It was... unpleasant. The best I've seen AC deployed was out there though, where it was set to a cool and refreshing 30ºC rather than the ice box 'just make it cold' setting on some of the shittier AC units.

Woolwich Bagnet
Apr 27, 2003

The place where I was in India regularly sees 45-46 C weather but with the added fun of 60-80% humidity. There are tons of people there that have no ac either.

kzersatz
Oct 13, 2012

How's it the kiss of death, if I have no lips?
College Slice

Bajaha posted:

Jesus. I'm sweating just thinking of that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PYt0SDnrBE

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Hey the redhead is back at my cousins practice

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

gently caress beaten.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
Ugh 110+ is just pure nope. Just too fuckin hot. Why does anyone live there.

SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009

INCHI DICKARI posted:

Hey the redhead is back at my cousins practice

We all know what this means. Dave. Command thy buttocks to still for the ten minutes it will take for you to ask her out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

• Locked thread