Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Bismack Billabongo posted:

Remember when Kanye invited known rapist TI to debate him about politics and turned it into a song lol
Actually hadn't heard of this song until this post. Wow lmao Jesus

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Hard to remember all the great post Pablo moments lol. Lots of laffs

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Also had no idea TI and his wife were accused of drugging and raping someone wtf

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Wasn't T.I. also the one who talked about inspecting his daughter's hymen or something?

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Yup...... 😬

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2020/06/ti-daughter-deyjah-gynecologist-comments

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

I hear Boosie is also a pussy inspector.

Robert Analog
Feb 16, 2008

shyah

Vargatron posted:

I hear Boosie is also a pussy inspector.

IIRC boosie also paid women to molest his young sons he’s so scared of them being gay

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

im typically probably able to separate art from artist more than im guessing most ppl on this forum but i cant listen to kanyes voice anymore without thinking about how dumb and crazy and annoying he is. idk how id feel about vultures if it came out in 2014 maybe id love it but he started annoying the poo poo out of me around life of pablo and now i cant stand this album.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

40 lbs to freedom posted:

im typically probably able to separate art from artist more than im guessing most ppl on this forum but i cant listen to kanyes voice anymore without thinking about how dumb and crazy and annoying he is. idk how id feel about vultures if it came out in 2014 maybe id love it but he started annoying the poo poo out of me around life of pablo and now i cant stand this album.

Saying dumb and crazy and annoying stuff has always been part of the musical package with Kanye so it makes sense that it lost its charm as he got progressively dumber, crazier and more annoying.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
[Radiohead "Fitter, Happier" computer voice]

Henchman of Santa posted:

dumber, crazier and more annoying.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

He’s at peak annoying on this album

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

I didn’t know that ice spice was close friends with Taylor Swift. It really seems like an odd pairing.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

obi_ant posted:

I didn’t know that ice spice was close friends with Taylor Swift. It really seems like an odd pairing.

you can thank The Adam Friedland Show Podcast for that

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

I don't think Swift has any friends. Everything she does now is pure marketing.

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

hey very cool op however i think paranoid ravings against women thread is probably in gbs this one is about rap

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

I'm just here post
I'm just here post
I'm just here post
I'm just here post
I'm just here post
I'm just here post
I'm just here post
I'm just here post
I'm just here post

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

hey very cool op however i think paranoid ravings against women thread is probably in gbs this one is about rap

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

thank god no more posting drake songs.

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

vultures sucks rear end

probably 40 minutes of decent stuff from donda to present. musically, it's all a big monochromatic blur anyway

really hope he goes away and gets help but yknow

Angryhead
Apr 4, 2009

Don't call my name
Don't call my name
Alejandro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfoZj1HDl2c

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

my only real takeaway from vultures is that i really want a daytona style album with freddie

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
I think there’s only 3 good songs on vultures and Kanye is the worst part of all of them

Back to it only for the Freddie verse
Do it
Fuk sumn

Maybe paperwork. But also no

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
im not listening to a single second of that trash. even from a purely "separate the art!" angle kanye has squandered any goodwill he'd accumulated with the last 5-10 years of releases

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽

thathonkey posted:

im not listening to a single second of that trash. even from a purely "separate the art!" angle kanye has squandered any goodwill he'd accumulated with the last 5-10 years of releases

Lol there is no separating the art when the art is exactly the same.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

if only the beats still slapped 😔😔😔😔😔

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Harminoff posted:

Lol there is no separating the art when the art is exactly the same.

It’s literally in the art now yea

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

is pepsi ok posted:

my only real takeaway from vultures is that i really want a daytona style album with freddie

and then he spread it like its jif yeaugh

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

unrelated but i trust you guys more than the Pop thread. where should i start if i’m gonna dabble in the Michael Bolton discography?

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

The mute button

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

You start by celebrating the man’s entire catalog

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

^burtle posted:

unrelated but i trust you guys more than the Pop thread. where should i start if i’m gonna dabble in the Michael Bolton discography?

Start at Soul Provider.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Gaius Marius posted:

The mute button

lol

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
The Vince Staples Show on Netflix is fun

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Gaius Marius posted:

The mute button

Robert Analog
Feb 16, 2008

shyah

Beve Stuscemi posted:

You start by celebrating the man’s entire catalog

lol

Nightmare Cinema
Apr 4, 2020

no.

^burtle posted:

His self-titled and Everybody's Crazy.

Then stop.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

https://youtu.be/0gG1UFrnGsE?si=rbAqJ1NyTOobj3-T

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghastly
Nov 10, 2023

I have to admit, I did get a boner during BACK TO ME when they talk about the beautiful, big titty butt naked women. It felt weird when I realized I was, in a sense, getting a boner from a man's voice lol. But it's 2024, so gently caress it.