Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

DrVenkman posted:

He did and its shut down the shows for now, including that Kanye one (which he was designing the set for?).
Do you think Kanye would've melted down on that podcast similar to his SC rally?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Hope so. That's the only reason anyone bothers to pay attention to that idiot.

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Kanye has never been particularly coherent.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Whenever I hear Maynard talk about politics I hate myself for how much I like his music. What a complete shithead.

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
Kanye tomorrow

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.
https://twitter.com/AllLoveHipHop/status/1319748619004764160?s=19

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

There it is

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Oh bugger

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
unintelligible garbage

wooger
Apr 16, 2005

YOU RESENT?
Is Kanye’s face always that fat?

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

ICHIBAHN posted:

unintelligible garbage

This is my prediction. The rantings of a man going through a mental health crisis with a lot of yes men.

JGdmn
Jun 12, 2005

Like I give a fuck.
And then there’s Kanye! :haw:

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

This could be said of a lot of his guests but pretty jacked up of Rogan to do this.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

I still don't get how he's stupid. Whenever he talks about deep poo poo is he talking out of his rear end?

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
yep. he rambles nonsense

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

JGdmn posted:

And then there’s Kanye! :haw:

👏👏👏

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

I miss the old Kanye.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Is there anything worth watching about this? It's 3 loving hours?

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

mcmagic posted:

Is there anything worth watching about this? It's 3 loving hours?

Kanye blows Joe's mind by bringing up the Luke S = Lucas connection in regards to Luke Skywalker/George Lucas.

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

Well Kanye held it together for the first 20 minutes.

This podcast is the best example of why we should tax the rich, these fuckers will just waste all their money on total nonsense for decades because nobody ever says "No" to them, even when they go completely off the rails.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
how bad did it get

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

I'LL PUNISH YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR CRIME

ICHIBAHN posted:

how bad did it get

Worse than the last Alex Jones one. Kanye couldn't keep a straight thought to save his life.

I tapped out halfway through when he's showing off his HIDEOUS new shoe idea.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

"The guest the internet was waiting for!"

I think I'm done with joe and the whole death squad people. I've been listening since 2010, since the justin.tv days, but its not the same any more. I guess 100mil will do it? It's lost it's.. i dunno.. relatability?

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

toggle posted:

I think I'm done with joe and the whole death squad people. I've been listening since 2010, since the justin.tv days, but its not the same any more. I guess 100mil will do it? It's lost it's.. i dunno.. relatability?
The future has changed, and Joe has refused to do the same.

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

toggle posted:

For me it was a bit after the spotify deal but before moving to texas. I saw ben shapiro was a guest again, and I just wondered why I was keeping up with this.

It was fun when it was just this big meathead who loves mma smoking weed and talking to his dumbass comedian friends in the back room of some dingy LA comedy club. At some point along the way, when he's being paid $100 million for an exclusive contract and the president is saying he should moderate the presidential debates, it stopped being fun and more alarming.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Was wild when the list of episodes that wouldn't be the journey to spotify came out and he had Owen Benjamin on four times or some poo poo. He was a pretty marginal figure even before his descent into antisemitic madness.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

As long as he keeps getting the occasional goofball scientist or UFO people I'll keep checking out those episodes. The celebrity and political shows are just dumpster fires.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
The last episode I checked of this was the one with Bernie, everything else has been a dumpster fire and I'm sorta glad that I haven't really followed the show regularly after Redban bailed except through 2nd hand.

Wark Say fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Oct 26, 2020

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

I wonder if any of the new Texas episodes have salvageable content to listen to in the background.

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

I will never defend JRE and Kanye appearing is kind of like Obama on Marc Maron's podcast. It reaches an equal resonance with all other media to the point its not interesting anymore. In 2010, JRE was different enough. But tbh, there are so many episodes archived full of ufo people and conspiracy people and far out stoner talk and its called .mp3s of Art Bell's Coast to Coast AM.

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

so barack, who are your guys?

sweet_jones
Jan 1, 2007

Grouchio posted:

I wonder if any of the new Texas episodes have salvageable content to listen to in the background.

McConaughey

busalover
Sep 12, 2020

Grouchio posted:

I thought the episode with the two army rangers turned coffee producers was ok. Gets a little bit chuddy in the end, when they get huffy about gender neutral language in army special units. "we need to kill, we can't be pc!"

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
First Kanye now alex Jones again, Joe’s on a real ‘insane shithead’ streak

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Al-Saqr posted:

First Kanye now alex Jones again, Joe’s on a real ‘insane shithead’ streak

hahahahah amazing

https://twitter.com/NikkiMcR/status/1321215276604706818?s=20

Piquai Souban
Mar 21, 2007

Manque du respect: toujours.
Triple bas cinq: toujours.
Wonder if they’ll be live-harassing bereaved Sandy Hook parents.

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

lol tim dillon and alex jones 3.5 hours ahahhahaha

gently caress you

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

Is this thread going to go full o&a style where all the fans give up and it's just people coming together to hate the host?

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

They paid 100 million for him to build a shittier looking studio and inviting the same guests that made his show go to poo poo lol