Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

is that a front butt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reinbach
Jan 28, 2009
University of Tennessee Knoxville has been vandalized by several swastikas (uncharacteristically getting it accurate first try) with particular upticks since the Pittsburgh shooting. A group claiming to be Attomwaffen Defense has claimed responsibility. Any word on whether it is genuine or copycats? Police and federal response has been "yeah we don't care until some people get killed." Also they won't care even then.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Atomwaffen Defense? Or Division?

And yeah you gotta operate that it's legit. And yeah cops don't care but sometimes community groups have put pressure on officials to stop the people doing the vandalism and so on in various places

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 22 days!)

AR-15.com rules

Wife had child by another man posted:

Not mine, hypothetical question, in some states if a mans wife has a child by another man, the husband is still legally responsible for the child, how would you feel if you had to pay child support for the kid your whore wife had?
https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Wife-had-child-by-another-man/5-2164819/

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

BBC did a whole write-up on the group, National Action, they belong to.

National Action: The new parents and the neo-Nazi terror threat

lmao this loving dude adam thomas went to israel and considered converting to judasim because it would let him join the idf.

quote:

Thomas told jurors that, aged 18, he went to Israel and considered converting to Judaism because it would have allowed him to join the Israeli military

The BBC has spoken to people who knew Thomas in Israel.

David Simpkins, who shared a room with him at the Machon Meir yeshiva in Jerusalem, said his roommate used the name Avi Ben Abraham.

Simpkins said Thomas had described a "horrible childhood which he characterised as a situation of constantly being bullied, growing up with far-right British extremists who were also neo-Nazis".

Thomas disclosed that he first "started learning about Judaism to discover why he was supposed to hate them," Mr Simpkins recalled.

He described Thomas as "extremely intelligent" but said he had "an extreme approach to Judaism" and wanted to join a small fringe group which regards most Jewish people as heretics.

"The rabbis decided that Adam needed to deal with his childhood professionally and return to convert with a clear head," he said. "He was making the common mistake many who desire conversion make, which is to replace one psychological extreme with another."

Avishai Grosser, who works with converts, told the BBC that Thomas, who "knew big proportions of the Torah by heart", dropped out of several conversion programmes and eventually ended up on the streets before returning to the UK.

It is understood that after he returned, he told people in far-right circles that his time in Israel related to an involvement with the white supremacist Christian Identity movement.

Darkman Fanpage has issued a correction as of 00:19 on Nov 13, 2018

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

https://mobile.twitter.com/chez_1010/status/1062112220216287233

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lol, lot goin on there

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Please enjoy this video of Kevin Logan and Kristi Winters tag teaming Sargon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5x-D2G93Skg

Starting right off the bat, Carl complains about the Dems being taken over by the far Left, but can't name a single person other than AOC that remotely qualifies, and then insists he's right but doesn't have the sources to back him up and encourages everyone else to look it up.

Seriously, how loving stupid is this dude?

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

AR-15.com rules

i'm reading the thread and between posts remembering the "Adam's black son" riff on cum town

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Mr Interweb posted:

Starting right off the bat, Carl complains about the Dems being taken over by the far Left, but can't name a single person other than AOC that remotely qualifies, and then insists he's right but doesn't have the sources to back him up and encourages everyone else to look it up.

she's barely even a demsucc.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Mr Interweb posted:

Timestamp please. I don't want to sit through 90+ minutes of this.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
canadian stormer boy has a warrant for incitement to racial hatred

https://twitter.com/antihateca/status/1062124085679927300
he was in this stimulator video from back in the days of yore, may 2018:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsqqY3da1TY&t=193s

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Timestamp please. I don't want to sit through 90+ minutes of this.

Starts around 11:12.

Dec 26, 2012

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

doesn't she have a history of being involuntarily committed or something

idk about that im just assuming she’ll try to blackmail the wrong nazi at some point

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Mr Interweb posted:

Starts around 11:12.

Why doesn't he just hang up? This would be infinitely less embarrassing for if he just left the conversation instead of letting them use him as a punching bag.

Goddamn, he's too stupid to get huffy and defensive and claim he was ambushed like a proper cornered CHUD should.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Why doesn't he just hang up? This would be infinitely less embarrassing for if he just left the conversation instead of letting them use him as a punching bag.

Goddamn, he's too stupid to get huffy and defensive and claim he was ambushed like a proper cornered CHUD should.

Yeah, it's weird. Dude is a supercuck apparently.

Unless
Jul 24, 2005

I art

RT sewing discord into America via perception management and non-linear warfare, for sure, and I’m feeling paranoid-uncomfortable appreciating this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdhIYWb3XVU

Seeing two cars with III%er flags around town not helping.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

AR-15.com rules

Arfcom rules they're all the worst and stupidest people on the planet

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

not gonna lie that is literally the thing that popped into my head the moment i read this tweet

second most tragic thing about this is the discovery that sargon fucks :wtc:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i dont know what anyones talking about except that sargon is some intellectual dark webster

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Wait, how is this thread relevant?

Unless
Jul 24, 2005

I art

[img]https://i.imgur.com/M0y7Wmz.jpg[\img]

link

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 22 days!)

Unless posted:

RT sewing discord into America via perception management and non-linear warfare, for sure, and I’m feeling paranoid-uncomfortable appreciating this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdhIYWb3XVU

Seeing two cars with III%er flags around town not helping.

Oh cool, I thought Empire Files was totally defunct due to sanctions on Venezuela.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

cool can canada and britain write to aus too cheers

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

MizPiz posted:

"Strictly Antifascist Mods"

Unless
Jul 24, 2005

I art

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Oh cool, I thought Empire Files was totally defunct due to sanctions on Venezuela.

I know teleSUR was doing some backing, but Abby’s gofundme went well, and she’s worked for RT since Occupy Oakland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5ubluwNkqg

Important idea on factionalization and strategies used to keep populations from getting too uppity.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!
Grading term papers at the moment, and one of my students cited a Yugoslavian collaborator in her section on the origins of European nationalism. I'm betting it's because she's clueless and just grabbed it without checking the source, but still what the gently caress.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

I'm curious, when did Sargon have his stillborn baby? Was that recent? Cause if so, he doesn't seem very bothered by it since he's still doing his lovely show, and going on other people's youtube channels insisting that he's not triggered about people making fun of him for his baby.

Thompsons
Aug 28, 2008

Ask me about onklunk extraction.

Mr Interweb posted:

I'm curious, when did Sargon have his stillborn baby? Was that recent? Cause if so, he doesn't seem very bothered by it since he's still doing his lovely show, and going on other people's youtube channels insisting that he's not triggered about people making fun of him for his baby.

I'm pretty sure it was only like a week or so ago that it happened and he's been doing way more to defend his worthless internet honor than comforting or sticking up for his wife, ahaha

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Thompsons posted:

I'm pretty sure it was only like a week or so ago that it happened and he's been doing way more to defend his worthless internet honor than comforting or sticking up for his wife, ahaha

Jfc...as if he couldn't become an evil more disgusting and lovely human being.

If he doesn't give a poo poo about his dead baby, why should anyone else?

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
his child is more mature than he is

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

MizPiz posted:

CRAC is good.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Grenrow posted:

Is she actually getting paid much right now? I thought she was one of the ones who couldn't make the grift work well enough to get those Mercer bucks and that's why she comes off as so desperate all the time.

somebody is bankrolling her, she hasnt had a job in, well ever

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Sargon : Pair of baby shoes for sale; never worn

Ben Shapiro : I’ll take if there not too big

Gizmoduck_5000
Oct 6, 2013

Your superior intellect is no match for our primitive weapons!

ur in my world now posted:

lmao, these are his fans? that kicks rear end

So what is the deal with these guys?

Are they attacking him because having a stillborn baby is some kind of character flaw in their worldview, or do they just compulsively troll everything and everyone?

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Gizmoduck_5000 posted:

So what is the deal with these guys?

Are they attacking him because having a stillborn baby is some kind of character flaw in their worldview, or do they just compulsively troll everything and everyone?

The latter. They treat the entire internet like a chan board. That said, goons aren't one to talk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Sir Tonk posted:

somebody is bankrolling her

yeah, her parents.