Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
Two more GOP senators defect on healthcare bill [Repeal Dead]
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3569952/posts
they are really mad

quote:

So when obozocare goes belly up, who gets blamed?
2 posted on 7/17/2017, 5:51:41 PM by dynachrome (When an empire dies, you are left with vast monuments in front of which peasants squat to defecate)

quote:

All of these people are One World Government supporters. They support what the commie homodims support. Now you can see why the Republic is doomed. We vote and elect these so called republicans, hoping to stop the tide of the commies and OWG. How can you when the ONLY mob you can vote for are THESE commies. The Republic has no chance. The ONLY way out of this mess is in the hands of Almighty God. If you don’t believe it, I challenge you to pick up a Bible and read it. The ANSWERS are there. I put my faith there years ago. Not in government, not in man, and especially in the republican party. Seek Him while you can.
4 posted on 7/17/2017, 5:54:15 PM by RetiredArmy (Believe or not, we R in the Last Days of human history. Jesus is coming back, & soon! RU saved?)

quote:

Trump needs to sign an executive order tonight requiring all federal government employees to be placed on Obamacare health plans.
Presto! It will be gone in one week.
5 posted on 7/17/2017, 5:54:33 PM by blackdog

quote:

Neither the Republicans nor the Democrats care about We The People. They only care about those lining their pockets.
Let ObamaCare crash and burn, and then Trump can step up to the microphone and push a solid plan directly to the people.
8 posted on 7/17/2017, 5:56:40 PM by LuvFreeRepublic ( #MAGA)

quote:

I want to flush this turd.
12 posted on 7/17/2017, 5:59:49 PM by smileyface (Things looking up in RED PA! I love President Trump!)

quote:

To: smileyface
The government compliant 1.6 liter flush toilet has insufficient force to budge a Washington turd.
18 posted on 7/17/2017, 6:05:19 PM by blackdog

quote:

The GOP, of course.

Looks like we are once again at a Mexican standoff.

Not enough votes to repeal.
Not enough votes to pass the GOP plan.

The GOP seems incapable of Governing.

It would be tragic to lose the house and senate in 2018.
No more conservative SC justices. No more conservative federal judges.
etc, etc.
13 posted on 7/17/2017, 6:00:20 PM by tennmountainman ("Prophet Mountainman" Predicter Of All Things RINO...for a small fee.)

quote:

These idiots had 7 years to come up with something. They didn’t think Trump was going to win, so they were prepared to sit there for another 4 years and whine that if they only had a GOP President they would repeal Obamacare. Well, they got one, and they won’t.

I don’t particularly care myself. If the liberals don’t see Obamacare crashing, they will try to convince the people evil, sinister Drumpf got rid of something splendid and wonderful. Let it fail and move on then.
15 posted on 7/17/2017, 6:01:50 PM by Pinkbell (http://dtforpres.blogspot.com/2017/05/tips-for-trump-beating-russia-narrative.html)

quote:

The drat Republicans have had every chance to come up with a great bill and keep failing. Maybe if they kept the Medical, Insurance, and Pharma lobbies out of it they could come up with something. Cost is the thing and unless we do something then we all suffer down the road.
27 posted on 7/17/2017, 6:08:30 PM by Captain Peter Blood
i don't know what this guy is saying:

quote:

Illegitimate dogs, and that is what I have to say good about this. It is about not draining the swamp and K Street Money.
Anyone read Avik Roy here? or heard Betsy McCaughley on Lou Dobbs last Week? Avik spilled the beans, it made Medicaid means tested via the angled "ladder" to overcome the barrier the was in the prior version and frankly combine that with the Exec-Orders and $ for Direct Primary Care trials in the new bill ( again via Avik Roy ), it had IMHO the ability to transform Medicaid ( and other programs ) to potential free market options at the State Level which would forever change things for all of us for the better. Betsy said while it has the tax added via the Senate it still got rid of the mandate and employer mandate. You take your victories where you can and go on. These guys gave up the fight... It is time to get rid of the 17th and or go back to an old fashion Filibuster. Not to mention it is time to endorse Matt Bevin ( President Trump if you are listening ) because Mitch didn't get it done.

Worse I get that The economy can't rebound with the milstone of Obamacare around our necks, it was the foundation of the Fundamental Restoration of this country and they kneecapped it, and by extension the Trump Adminstration. For what? So they can run Jeb! or his Mini-Me Rubio in 2020? Seriously they all need to go play shuffleboard. They can't surrender the power, shame on them all...
28 posted on 7/17/2017, 6:08:48 PM by taildragger (Do you hear the people singing? The Song of Angry Men!....)

quote:

I suspect Crapitolism, big time.
29 posted on 7/17/2017, 6:09:13 PM by lizma2

quote:

Someone needs to start leaking dirt on the Pubbies...make them squirm.
37 posted on 7/17/2017, 6:17:45 PM by CincyRichieRich (We must never shut up. Covfefe: A great dish served piping hot!)

quote:

Trump should grab Price and 6 of the top health care doctors in the country and the CEO’s of the top insurance companies and lock them in a room until they produce Something for “we the people.”

Then let the Republicrats kill it because they get none of the lobbying perks.
40 posted on 7/17/2017, 6:19:04 PM by EQAndyBuzz (“The fundamental question of our time is whether the West has the will to survive.”)

quote:

The GOP is more of my enemy than the Democrats.

At least I can respect the Democrats for straight-up telling me they hate America and want it dead.

The GOP can’t even be honest about the same desire.
44 posted on 7/17/2017, 6:22:48 PM by Lazamataz (The "news" networks and papers are bitter, dangerous enemies of the American people.)

quote:

Call the GOP and SHUT THE GOVERNMENT DOWN Untilnthey repeal Obamacare in its entirety.

We should be out in the streets and sitting in their offices until they do.

This will not stand.

I’d Trump wants to form a new political party I’m there.

I’m DONE with these twits.
50 posted on 7/17/2017, 6:27:25 PM by Skywise

quote:

The good news is that McCain is free to die now.
69 posted on 7/17/2017, 6:41:49 PM by IndispensableDestiny
also check out these replies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

Malloc Voidstar posted:

Trump needs to sign an executive order tonight requiring all federal government employees to be placed on Obamacare health plans.
Presto! It will be gone in one week.
5 posted on 7/17/2017, 5:54:33 PM by blackdog
I'd just like to point out that this already basically happened under the original ACA: all congressional staffer healthplans were put on the exchanges, other federal employee insurance plans were revised to ACA guidelines, and the federal contractor regulations were revised to award Health and Wellness stipends that were designed to encourage federal contractors to buy onto the exchanges to bolster the pools. And the reason that this idiot freeper and you the reader probably haven't heard about this is that it pretty much worked out fine.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

His other half's adopted child?

What sort of nontraditional poly poo poo is this?

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

Old Kentucky Shark posted:

I'd just like to point out that this already basically happened under the original ACA: all congressional staffer healthplans were put on the exchanges, other federal employee insurance plans were revised to ACA guidelines, and the federal contractor regulations were revised to award Health and Wellness stipends that were designed to encourage federal contractors to buy onto the exchanges to bolster the pools. And the reason that this idiot freeper and you the reader probably haven't heard about this is that it pretty much worked out fine.

When has Freep ever let anything as insignificant as the truth get in the way of a Narrative?

Pocket Billiards
Aug 29, 2007

quote:

I suspect Crapitolism, big time.
29 posted on 7/17/2017, 6:09:13 PM by lizma2

Horseshoe theory confirmed.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

quote:

commie homodims 

Mods please.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Old Kentucky Shark posted:

I'd just like to point out that this already basically happened under the original ACA {{{Affordable Care Act, i.e. Obamacare}}}: all congressional staffer healthplans were put on the exchanges, other federal employee insurance plans were revised to ACA {{{Affordable Care Act, i.e. Obamacare}}} guidelines, and the federal contractor regulations were revised to award Health and Wellness stipends that were designed to encourage federal contractors to buy onto the exchanges to bolster the pools. And the reason that this idiot freeper and you the reader probably haven't heard about this is that it pretty much worked out fine.

But don't the politicians themselves get a super gold deluxe healthcare plan which exists separately from anything the plebs get?

robotsinmyhead
Nov 29, 2005

Dude, they oughta call you Piledriver!

Clever Betty
They still think OBAMACARE is an actual plan you can buy, rather than a healthcare outline/system. They've been told this is incorrect a hundred times but it doesn't matter.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

robotsinmyhead posted:

They still think OBAMACARE is an actual plan you can buy, rather than a healthcare outline/system. They've been told this is incorrect a hundred times but it doesn't matter.

Most of them have been on medicare for years, they have no reason to learn.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Trump Recertifies Iran Nuclear Deal, but Only Reluctantly

I'm kinda surprised at how quiet Freep has been about this. I've only found a single thread on it and it only has a dozen replies and even then there was only one half-hearted call to nuke Tehran.

There was one little exchange however that I think highlights the reality of just how awful Trump is is starting to sink into Freep and how Freepers are trying to cope with it.

quote:

To: buckalfa

I believe the article is correct, too many news outlets are reporting it. I also believe the President is having to prioritize between North Korea, ISIS, and Iran.

I'll bet you also believe in the tooth fairy. Trump is reneging on just about EVERY campaign position he took. You cult of personality people just don't get it.

What I don't understand is why the left and the MSM continue to vilify Trump, when for the past six months, with the exception of the Comey firing, he's been doing EXACTLY what Clinton would have done had she been elected.

Look at the abysmal AG we now have. Neutered himself on Russia. Petrified of going after Democrat wrongdoing. Praising the Bundy prosecution. We've been pussified.

The only ones with balls are the anarchists on the left. They're street fighting and willing to spill blood for their beliefs as sick as those are. All WE can do is play by Marquis of Queensbury Rules and get our asses kicked again and again on a daily basis.

Flame away boys and girls.

9 posted on 07/18/2017 12:05:58 AM PDT by 4Runner
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

To: 4Runner

"I'll bet you also believe in the tooth fairy. Trump is reneging on just about EVERY campaign position he took. You cult of personality people just don't get it."

To an extent, I agree with you. I do not like Trump the man. I do not worship at his altar. I supported his agenda during the election and have also been disappointed by many of his actions versus his words as Preident. Yet he still represents our best(only?) chance to keep the nation from devolution into a South Africa. Can we afford not to support him?

11 posted on 07/18/2017 12:59:48 AM PDT by buckalfa (Slip sliding away towards senility.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

quote:

To: 4Runner

I won’t flame you but your screed does indicate you have a bare bones if any at all knowledge of how certain things MUST work at this time in DC.

Trump has not been president for 6 months and yet you seem to blame him for the failings (so far) of the other elected Republicans whose job it is to help him. The President is NOT a dictator and cannot except on a limited basis impose his will.

The first steps to building the wall have demonstrably begun in Texas and even before that the number of illegals crossing the border has dropped by over 60% while those being deported has risen. The cleaning up of MS13 has shown real results. Things are indeed happening but you seem to be held prisoner by the media non stop attacks and attempts to discredit all Trump does.

Six months, he has been in office less than SIX MONTHS and informed people would realize that the great majority of that time in any Admin. is concerned with Cabinet appointments (all slow walked by the Liberals, an simply learning about the job.

You sound very much like a never Trumper or even worse.v

12 posted on 07/18/2017 1:29:55 AM PDT by billyboy15
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

quote:

The President is NOT a dictator and cannot except on a limited basis impose his will.

Boy, you wouldn't have believed that from the worship Freep gave him.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

And when Trump eventually signs that poo poo plan they're trying to pass suddenly the poles will shift and this will be "the best thing ever!" because Trump supports it. These people are so easy to predict it's silly

Those idiots do realize that the increased federal seizures is likely because of the whole "deport everyone" thing?

Malloc Voidstar posted:

Two more GOP senators defect on healthcare bill [Repeal Dead]
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3569952/posts
they are really mad

Lol, actively wanting to kill themselves. What a bunch of assholes

Jagged Jim posted:

Trump Recertifies Iran Nuclear Deal, but Only Reluctantly

I'm kinda surprised at how quiet Freep has been about this. I've only found a single thread on it and it only has a dozen replies and even then there was only one half-hearted call to nuke Tehran.

There was one little exchange however that I think highlights the reality of just how awful Trump is is starting to sink into Freep and how Freepers are trying to cope with it.

[/quote]

Notice how they're going the Bush route? Going from worshipping him as the second coming to now rejecting they ever did. It's like the bible in reality

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 18:34 on Jul 18, 2017

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/3570110/posts

quote:

To: nodwam

Geriatric Mutant Nimrod Turtle.

17 posted on 7/18/2017, 2:53:05 PM by rfp1234(DinosorosExtinction)

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger
Oh my god you idiots he's literally saying "Repeal and Replace didn't work, so now we'll just go with Full Repeal."

Freepers can't even tell when the GOP is giving them what they think they want. :doh:

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?
How long until this person is banned for communism?

quote:

To: Kaslin

I pay $700/mo for family health insurance with a $2,000 annual deductible thru my employer. That is AFTER tax dollars. So that is $12,000/yr JUST FOR INSURANCE.

So tell me why I should fear single payer? Under single payer I will no longer have any payroll withholding for health insurance. Are my taxes going to go up $12,000/yr under single payer? I doubt it. 

9 posted on 7/18/2017, 3:44:43 PM by central_va (I won't be reconstructed and I do not give a drat.)

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Pray for the "departure" of two Liberal Justices (Vanity)

quote:

If they can't get anything else done we can still send prayers up for two vacancies on the SCOTUS (Breyer, RBG)
Prayer works, we know this.
Deus Vault!

Someone's desperate.

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

547386323th dimensional chess

quote:

in his first state of the union speech, trump said that obamacare wouldn’t be addressed until late 2017 or early 2018, so i assumed that his intent was for the death spiral to do its work.

it was that piece of poo poo Paul Ryan that decided to push Hillary’s insurance company fix-it bill. Ryan was trying to undermine trump by doing that. Ryan figured it was no-win for trump, because the bill did NOT repeal obamacare and made it MORE expensive for trump’s core supporters should the bill have passed, and if the bill failed, Ryan figured trump would be blamed, not Congress.

Ryan was wrong: this whole thing blew up in the faces of the GOPe. No one is blaming trump, and everyone is blaming Congress, and Ryan’s “leadership” has been shown to be worse than useless.

I’m glad to see the situation reverting to the situation that trump originally stated in his SOTU speech. (My guess is that trump knew this was going to happen and he deliberately gave Ryan and McConnell enough rope to hang themselves with.)

26 posted on 7/18/2017, 1:40:35 PM by catnipman ( Cat Nipman: Vote Republican in 2012 and only be called racist one more time!)

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Smeep posted:

547386323th dimensional chess

"I'm not owned. I'm not owned."

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't
I searched for pizzagate but didn't find much of interest on the first page of results. I think they gave up for the most part.

Lprsti99
Apr 7, 2011

Everything's coming up explodey!

Pillbug

quote:

Deus Vault!

This made me laugh. God, jump!

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

SocketWrench posted:

Notice how they're going the Bush route? Going from worshipping him as the second coming to now rejecting they ever did. It's like the bible in reality

Yeah, but it was well into Dubya's second term before the shine came off, and this was old Freep before SCARY BLACK MAN OOGA BOOGA came along and broke all their brains when dissent was still somewhat tolerated. Anyone not fanatically loyal to Trump has long since been purged and yet we're barely six months in and they're already starting to turn on him. I know they're still going to vote for him in 2020 but it's amazing just how far he's fallen.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

quote:

The drat Republicans have had every chance to come up with a great bill and keep failing. Maybe if they kept the Medical, Insurance, and Pharma lobbies out of it they could come up with something. Cost is the thing and unless we do something then we all suffer down the road.
27 posted on 7/17/2017, 6:08:30 PM by Captain Peter Blood

I unironically agree with FReep poster Captain Peter Blood.

Karma Comedian fucked around with this message at 02:27 on Jul 19, 2017

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Cop startled by ‘loud sound’ before shooting bride-to-be: investigators

Oh great... here we go agai-

quote:

To: conservative98

Horses***.

2 posted on 07/18/2017 6:07:38 PM PDT by TTFlyer
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]
-n? Wait, what?

quote:

Sure he was...

3 posted on 07/18/2017 6:08:27 PM PDT by Eddie01

quote:

Add an very questionable shooting by the police.

4 posted on 07/18/2017 6:08:39 PM PDT by Timpanagos1
What?

quote:

To Kill and Cover Up

Is that the new motto now?

6 posted on 07/18/2017 6:09:55 PM PDT by Eddie01
Wait a minute, what's going on her-

...oh.

OP posted:

Officer Mohamed Noor, 31, began blasting at 40-year-old Justine Damond, of Minneapolis, just moments after he and his partner, Matthew Harrity, heard the noise in the alley behind her house, according to the state Bureau of Criminal Apprehension.
...oooooooh.

quote:

I would not be surprised if he shot her because she was a blond woman wearing pajamas in his presence. As a Muslim man he was offended. He could not rape her in front of his partner, so he shot her instead. That theory is more likely than a loud noise.

7 posted on 07/18/2017 6:11:43 PM PDT by forgotten man

quote:

To: 2ndDivisionVet

Correct. Partner heard sound. Lady approaches. Then the muslim shoots. Not heard sound and the gun accidently goes off.

10 posted on 07/18/2017 6:12:36 PM PDT by conservative98
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

It's just Standard Operating Procedure for the police.

quote:

So hearing a noise justifies gunning anyone down in the general vicinity of the noise?

Ok. Got it.

11 posted on 07/18/2017 6:13:16 PM PDT by samtheman (As an oil exporter, why would the Russians prefer Trump to Hillary? (Get it or be stupid.))

quote:

To: Eddie01

Law enforcement is human, it makes mistakes.

Government is becoming more powerful and perceived as a solution to our problems including this inordinate worship of law enforcement-first responders etc. in recent years since 9/11.

I guess its better to do that as opposed to facing the harsh truth that Saudi Arabia is a promoter and sponsor of terrorism in the world.

We are all the same before our Creator.

This isn’t George Orwell’s “Animal Farm” where some are more equal than others.

13 posted on 07/18/2017 6:15:02 PM PDT by Nextrush (Freedom is everybody's business: Remember Pastor Niemoller)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

quote:

Oh OK, that splains it. Case closed. Put him back to work with a raise and promotion. Give yourself a diversity appreciation medal while youre at it.

15 posted on 07/18/2017 6:19:28 PM PDT by Wilderness Conservative (Nature is the ultimate conservative.)

quote:

How many Americans have been passed over so multiple Somalis could be police officers in this city?

I don’t get it.

16 posted on 07/18/2017 6:19:40 PM PDT by Mears

Obama! :argh:

quote:

Bull Obama.

17 posted on 07/18/2017 6:20:39 PM PDT by Da Coyote

quote:

Recently there was a police officer executed while sitting in her squad car, and she wasn’t the first. This is the environment that Obama created.

20 posted on 07/18/2017 6:25:07 PM PDT by Moonman62 (Make America Great Again!)

"...And worst of all you were not discharging your firearm safely while you were shooting her to death!"

quote:

What a bunch of crap. Loud noise or not, this moron fired a weapon, in an enclosed area, across the front of his partner who was seated right next to him. If his partner had leaned forward at the same time he fired, that officer would have been hit. Unsafe discharge of a firearm is my estimation, along with murdering and innocent person.

18 posted on 07/18/2017 6:22:38 PM PDT by mass55th (Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway...John Wayne)

And of course Sharia Police is now going to be an establish fact to these chucklefucks from now on.

quote:

wonder if shooter was on sharia patrol. This is all the rage now in Europe.

27 posted on 07/18/2017 6:32:36 PM PDT by ghostkatz (catslivesmatter....all 9 of them)

Here we go...

quote:

Stop calling him officer. Call him what he is - a Muslim immigrant(or descendent). And he has carried out his first act of terror on his host country.

28 posted on 07/18/2017 6:32:43 PM PDT by libh8er

quote:

So Mohamed went Jihad on a white woman? Someone hit the bootlicker ping list.

30 posted on 07/18/2017 6:34:29 PM PDT by PAR35

quote:

This was a poorly written and misleading article. The one thing that stood out to me was that THE MURDERING SOMALI JIHADI HAS REFUSED TO BE INTERVIEWED BY POLICE INVESTIGATORS.

A coverup is being spun by the local authorities, IMHO.

33 posted on 07/18/2017 6:36:44 PM PDT by House Atreides (Send BOTH Hillary & Bill to prison.)

quote:

To: forgotten man

Has nothing to do with her being blond,this is Minnesota after all. He was a godawful incompetent,and never should have been given a badge. He gives police officers a bad name. Police have a hard enough time enduring the crapola thrown at them by bummer’ s thugs.

36 posted on 07/18/2017 6:39:33 PM PDT by samantha (keep up the fight..)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Nextrush

Law enforcement is human, it makes mistakes.

So, you want to give a free pass to an Islamic Somali immigrant, Mohamed Noor, that murders a defenseless woman who called the police to report a possible rape in the alley? You may need a stronger suppository.

37 posted on 07/18/2017 6:39:35 PM PDT by higgmeister ( In the Shadow of The Big Chicken)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

Yes, I thought we've been over this.

quote:

So, the proper protocol is:

If you hear a noise behind a building, you shoot and kill the person in front of you?

39 posted on 07/18/2017 6:43:42 PM PDT by Paladin2 (No spelchk nor wrong word auto substition on mobile dev. Please be intelligent and deal with it....)

quote:

To: All
-
Remember, this woman did not ignore Officer's orders, and has no such history. This was not a high crime area.

It really smells.

The Dem Gov, in the other case, accused the Cop of Racism before any info was know, yet here, he's totally silent.

The shooter of this blonde 40 yr old is the direct product of the efforts of the local Dem politicians that believed shootings of armed people with criminal records disobeying Police (and on drugs) was the result of the Racist nature of the Police Officers, so their initiatives were to make minorities the Police Officers.

There's multiple reasons for the truth to be suppressed by the Social Warriors in elected office in MN. And some are concerned with a Lawsuit.

45 posted on 07/18/2017 6:49:24 PM PDT by AnthonySoprano
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 20 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Fiddlstix

Blonde single unaccompanied woman in dress offending Islam, speaking to a male. Yep. That gets you acid in the face or if no acid and you have a gun with a hand guided by Allah’s will, you shoot her.

46 posted on 07/18/2017 6:49:33 PM PDT by blackdog
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies]

"Let's see, I've insulted his intelligence, disparaged his race and religion, called him mentally unstable, but I don't think this goes far enough... Wait, I know! I'll accuse him of abusing drugs as well!"

quote:

Maybe he heard a loud sound - inside his head.

He might be mentally unstable, or suffered some psychological effect from drugs that he used.

If it was a jihad thing, wouldn’t he have killed his partner too?

54 posted on 07/18/2017 7:02:08 PM PDT by BeauBo
"He he, I am so awesome!"

quote:

To: higgmeister

I want law enforcement of all stripes held more accountable and restrained from violence against people like LaVoy Finicum in Oregon last year.

56 posted on 07/18/2017 7:03:29 PM PDT by Nextrush (Freedom is everybody's business: Remember Pastor Niemoller)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 37 | View Replies]

quote:

This story is definitely weird. Although the Post reporting is pretty standard liberal fare. That first: It’s a story about a somali cop shooting a white woman, so the last paragraph tells us how hard this is — ON OTHER SOMALI COPS. Yeah, because they are the real victims here, they have to put up with people asking them questions.

The weird part. This wasn’t a case where the police suspected someone of a crime, and during the interaction with a suspect, the suspect did something that made them afraid.

In THIS case, they were called because of the report of a sex assault, and the woman (who if you even thought she was part of it, would have been the one being assaulted) is walking up to the car.

And they hear a “loud noise”, and the response is to SHOOT the person who would have likely been the victim?

Like, so say there was a real assault, some woman in pajamas was pulled out of her house and being raped. The police pull up, the woman is walking toward their car to get help, the rapist wildly shoots at her — and the Somali cop decides a good response is to KILL THE VICTIM.

57 posted on 07/18/2017 7:04:40 PM PDT by CharlesWayneCT

quote:

To: Mears

He DID hear a lound sound. Absolutely—the muslim call to "prayer".

59 posted on 07/18/2017 7:07:50 PM PDT by Governor Dinwiddie
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 52 | View Replies]

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer
My memory might be failing me here, but I don't seem to recall these reactions in previous instances where cops gunned down unarmed civilians. What changed????

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

Erenthal posted:

My memory might be failing me here, but I don't seem to recall these reactions in previous instances where cops gunned down unarmed civilians. What changed????

I mean, it's all right there in black and white.

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE BILLIONAIRES ?!?!?

Extensive Vamping posted:

I searched for pizzagate but didn't find much of interest on the first page of results. I think they gave up for the most part.

The tag is still in heavy rotation, but just being used for random stuff:

http://www.freerepublic.com/tag/pizzagate/index

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.
That threads up to 135 responses already. I haven't seen Freep this fired up since the election. Here's some more:

quote:

Somalia, average IQ = 68. Really.

You might as well take a wild-trapped wolf and try to put it into a sled dog team with huskies.

90 posted on 19/07/2017, 04:06:53 by Travis McGee (EnemiesForeignAndDomestic.com)

Travis also posted this:

quote:

I was stunned when I read that the other cop was a rookie.

What the hell is the matter with the department allowing such a thing?

The chief is a woman,I’m a woman,but I think that men are more suited for this type of thing.

(My daughters,daughters-in-law, and granddaughters do not agree.):-)

98 posted on 19/07/2017, 04:16:54 by Mears

quote:

The woman may have walked up on the cops and caught them doing something(read into that what you will)and she had to be killed.Dash and body cams off.Crazy? So is the idea of a samali police officer.

118 posted on 19/07/2017, 05:49:55 by HANG THE EXPENSE (Life's tough.It's tougher when you're stupid.)

quote:

Two words: honor killing.
You heard it here first.

121 posted on 19/07/2017, 06:20:32 by grey_whiskers (The opinions are solely those of the author and are subject to change without notice.)

quote:

BLM twitter has been very supportive of this cop.

https://twitter.com/polNewsForever/status/887367871365619712

135 posted on 19/07/2017, 11:01:44 by JohnyBoy

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Sarcastr0 posted:

The tag is still in heavy rotation, but just being used for random stuff:

http://www.freerepublic.com/tag/pizzagate/index

Wow, you weren't kidding:

http://www.freerepublic.com/tag/pizzagate/index posted:

Republican Delta Employee Reveals Ann Coulter Was ‘Targeted On Purpose’ In Seat Fiasco

Vanity-Am I the only one having an issue with not being able to see a full page of articles?

Kid Rock Teases Senate run (My Title)

Russian Lawyer Veselnitskaya is Pictured with Obama Amb. to Russia 8 Days After Trump Jr. Mtg.

Another terrorist crew biting the dust (this one is a thread from 2005 :psyduck:)

Comey Colluded with Obama on Radical Islamic Murder of US Marines

Info that Seth Rich may have been killed for a different reason

Major Lazer & BACARDÍ Reveal Exciting News

MOTRAN calls for changes in I-14 route (political fight)

#covfefe - The Power of Trump Fu

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

HappyHippo posted:

How long until this person is banned for communism?

Either he has a huge loving family or he has a really lovely plan from his employer. The plan I get is relatively good and I pay like 30 bucks a week for. The guys with a wife and two kids pay 50-60 a week. If that is truly what this buttnut pays a week, he's getting hosed

Extensive Vamping posted:

That sorta died when the death threats and armed assholes started raiding the place. Freep, as always, when the poo poo goes south they start dismissing their part in any of it

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 14:20 on Jul 19, 2017

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Erenthal posted:

Skin color

Want a scary thought project? Imagine the freep compaction cycles on a global scale.

First the other races are purged so just glorious aryan white remains
Then those of different politics would get purged
Then people of differing religions
Then people in the same religion but different sects of it
Then they fracture into groups based around "friendship"
Then that last group alive purges for every single slight including lawn height
In the end we come down to one man left alive till his living corpse decides it's time to pass on and none of them will realize even in their last moments just how the extinction of mankind came about

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 14:33 on Jul 19, 2017

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

SocketWrench posted:

Either he has a huge loving family or he has a really lovely plan from his employer. The plan I get is relatively good and I pay like 30 bucks a week for. The guys with a wife and two kids pay 50-60 a week. If that is truly what this buttnut pays a week, he's getting hosed

It's cheaper than the healthcare exchanges (unsubsidized) - that would be over $1000 for a family.

There's no rule saying that employers have to give you great health insurance. Paradoxically, the better your job, the cheaper your health insurance. If you are a Google engineer, they want to keep you happy and healthy, and they'll give you a great plan for peanuts. But if this guy is something like a retail store manager, he's barely less replaceable than benefit-less part-time employees, so they aren't going to go crazy on his compensation.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Pocket Billiards posted:

Horseshoe theory confirmed.

Nah. They dislike bad capitalism, not good capitalism.

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

questioning Dear Leader is still not allowed in case you were wondering

quote:

I would like to see President Trump quizzed for five minutes on the details of this terrific plan that is so close to passing.

4 posted on 7/19/2017, 2:14:18 PM by WVMnteer

quote:

To: WVMnteer

sure ya would. and you’d be surprised at how much more he knows than you.

5 posted on 7/19/2017, 2:18:02 PM by SoFloFreeper

quote:

Gee, what a salient point.

Thanks troll.

6 posted on 7/19/2017, 2:20:44 PM by skimbell

quote:

Shouldn’t you be at a protest with your pussy hat on??

7 posted on 7/19/2017, 2:27:56 PM by ObozoMustGo2012 ("Be quiet... you are #fakenews!")

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Jeff Sessions Announces Justice Department Will Increase Asset Forfeiture
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3569945/posts (183 posts)

quote:

While on the surface that sounds like a tough-on-crime move, bypassing serious judicial process turns it into an informal taxation system that encourages nod-wink without accountability at a higher, publicly documented and examined level... while at the same time possibly badly hurting the little guy, who isn’t making zillions off of things like street drugs, but has somehow offended Johnny Mountie and can’t afford the costly lawyers to get part of it back.
2 posted on 7/17/2017, 5:02:41 PM by HiTech RedNeck (Embrace the Lion of Judah and He will roar for you and teach you to roar too. See my page.)

quote:

Namely... just because the Constitution might not forbid it, it may not be wise policy (in its presence form) just the same.

I hope the Trump administration and Congress both realize this, and require heightened review and accountability.
3 posted on 7/17/2017, 5:04:55 PM by HiTech RedNeck (Embrace the Lion of Judah and He will roar for you and teach you to roar too. See my page.)

quote:

If there is a felony conviction, and if there is a proven link between the assets seized and the felony, then I’m okay with this. Otherwise, asset forfeiture should not happen.
4 posted on 7/17/2017, 5:05:19 PM by Pollster1 ("Governments derive their just powers from the consent of the governed")
freep is right

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger
Not really surprising. Asset Forfeiture is one of the vanishingly rare topics where pretty much everyone except the police agrees that it's a terrible idea and needs to be done away with. Liberals because (aside from it being super hosed up) it gets disproportionately used against minorities, and conservatives because it's literally big government taking your poo poo.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Keeshhound posted:

Not really surprising. Asset Forfeiture is one of the vanishingly rare topics where pretty much everyone except the police agrees that it's a terrible idea and needs to be done away with. Liberals because (aside from it being super hosed up) it gets disproportionately used against minorities, and conservatives because it's literally big government taking your poo poo.

Liberals also because they believe in the fourth amendment.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

Jurgan posted:

Liberals also because they believe in the fourth amendment.

I was including that in "super hosed up."

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
So I really struggle with the Freep interface but am I correct in assuming there is vitriol being spewed at ailing RINO Sen. McCain?

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Sen. John McCain diagnosed with malignant brain tumor
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3570513/posts
(also here which has lots of deleted posts followed by lots of freepers talking about people they know who died to cancer followed by much less aggressive posting)

quote:

Praying for his recovery. Praying also that Lindsey Graham has a black dress ready since he is about to be a widow.
4 posted on 7/19/2017, 6:17:33 PM by Uncle Sam 911

quote:

Well, bye.
15 posted on 7/19/2017, 6:26:32 PM by E. Pluribus Unum (Some people consider government to be a necessary evil, others their personal Ponzi scheme.)

quote:

We already knew he was a malignant tumor.

Oh, the irony.
16 posted on 7/19/2017, 6:26:52 PM by FreedomStar3028 (Somebody has to step forward and do what is right because it is right, otherwise no one will follow.)

quote:

No I am not going to pretend like I am concerned for him and that I am going to pray for him, because I’m not.

‘Nuff said.
18 posted on 7/19/2017, 6:28:12 PM by chris37 (Donald J. Trump, Tom Brady, The Patriots... American Destiny!)

quote:

Too bad it took so long in striking McTumor
22 posted on 07/19/2017 6:29:50 PM PDT by al baby (May the Forceps be with you Hi Mom Its a Joke friends)

quote:

McCain has been a traitor against conservatism for years. I’ll go feel sorry for someone else with cancer, someone who has not helped liberals ruin America for years.
23 posted on 7/19/2017, 6:29:52 PM by Cubs Fan (Liberals are the most hateful, violent and intolerant people in America)

quote:

I hate McCain’s quisling politics as much as any man, but I wouldn’t wish that on anyone ... except maybe Nancy Pelosi ... or Al Gore ... or Chuck Schumer ... or that obama guy ... or ...
32 posted on 7/19/2017, 6:39:56 PM by IronJack

claims to be pro life
dies anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

So I really struggle with the Freep interface but am I correct in assuming there is vitriol being spewed at ailing RINO Sen. McCain?

That's like asking if the sky is blue.