Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

There was the Mars program where you could sign up for after being told there was a good chance you would die, and the brain chips which will probably do the same thing.

Maybe Musk is like Jigsaw if he wasn’t good at traps but could buy death machines

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

B-Rock452 posted:

I lost it when it turns out they have no way of tracking where the sub is and had have the surface ship text them directions

lol same

greatBigJerk
Sep 6, 2010

My final form.

tyrelhill posted:

i cannot fathom why people are still so interested in a dumb ship that sunk while filled with rich white people
I mean who wouldn't want to see a ship haunted by the ghost of Celine Dion?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

they want to find the necklace so they can give it to britney.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Elon Musk will escape liability when it’s revealed starlink self-disabled when it auto detected the imminent pressurized implosion.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
Stumbled across Elon on tv sporting this mustache/beard combo that I think he drew on with a sharpie right before the interview

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/skynews/status/1670849802098098176?s=46&t=CBKJcBX0BD3U5HgUdsqBtw

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

ilmucche posted:

Stumbled across Elon on tv sporting this mustache/beard combo that I think he drew on with a sharpie right before the interview

Ozempic face looking good

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

:hai:

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
I know this Harding guy isn't in the best of shape but for a newspaper to describe him as hamish is a bit much.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

comrade submarine.

from what I understand the sub doesn't have any windows so you risk being crushed to death or asphyxiating to look at pictures of the titanic on computer screens you could just as easily see from your sofa.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Hamish ain't so Harding any more

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
why doesmusk look so moist.

also how long does the sub dive down to titanic take? like unless im a titanic buff being in a tiny sub for even like 30 min isnt my idea of fun.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

PhazonLink posted:

why doesmusk look so moist.

also how long does the sub dive down to titanic take? like unless im a titanic buff being in a tiny sub for even like 30 min isnt my idea of fun.

The best part from the article from earlier is how they might just end up getting lost and not finding it on a given trip.. NO REFUNDS

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
oh , did a better search prompt, its a 90 min , so total 180 mins.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Just looked at this guy's wikipedia page and it is all about his being an explorer and a pilot etc and there is close to zero information on exactly how he became a billionaire.

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
Has a gofundme to send more billionaires to the bottom of the sea been set up yet?

Nice Van My Man
Jan 1, 2008

We can only assume he flew somewhere and found a monkeypaw like artifact that has led to his current predicament.

anonumos
Jul 14, 2005

Fuck it.

Teratrain posted:

What does everyone prefer, complaining about Discord usernames, or arguing in circles about boycotting Twitter, the Hitler site?

I will abide by the results of this poll.

Write-in: How long is Elon's rocketship grounded after the fiasco of blowing chunks of launchpad into the marsh?

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord
Someone should have told that billionaire that he should have sprung the extra $450 for a HOTAS stick instead of an Xbox Controller and this whole mess could have been avoided.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
which console controller? also hope its first party or some better brand? if they cheaped out than you get what you paid for.

also too be fair, the MIC and its drone "pilots" use xbox controller for some drones.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

big nipples big life posted:

comrade submarine.

from what I understand the sub doesn't have any windows so you risk being crushed to death or asphyxiating to look at pictures of the titanic on computer screens you could just as easily see from your sofa.

So you could recreate the entire $250,000 experience by sitting in a closed dumpster with 4 friends for 90 minutes, look at some Titanic vids on your phone, then wait another 90 minutes in the dumpster?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

I hope the Orcas did it

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

big nipples big life posted:

comrade submarine.

it definitely has had a window (3 minute mark if it doesn't autoskip)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29co_Hksk6o&t=182s

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

and they say all news is negative these days

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

ymgve posted:

it definitely has had a window (3 minute mark if it doesn't autoskip)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29co_Hksk6o&t=182s

oh ok, maybe that was the part that let the sea in.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Didn't learn anything from documentary video game Iron Lung, smh.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
does the titanic trip also require pressure acclimatization stuff? like they have different oxygen mixes? ike is the trip up slower so you dont get the bends?

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

PhazonLink posted:

does the titanic trip also require pressure acclimatization stuff? like they have different oxygen mixes? ike is the trip up slower so you dont get the bends?

You don't pay 250k to sit around waiting to get back to the surface.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

Pookah posted:

Just looked at this guy's wikipedia page and it is all about his being an explorer and a pilot etc and there is close to zero information on exactly how he became a billionaire.

Selling airplanes in the middle east is his current game, so I would guess kleptocrat money laundering and possibly arms trading.

kru
Oct 5, 2003

gschmidl posted:

Didn't learn anything from documentary video game Iron Lung, smh.

The song is depressing enough, don't make them think about the actual thing

kru
Oct 5, 2003

Also 'oh no, I can't believe he's dead'

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

goatface posted:

Selling airplanes in the middle east is his current game, so I would guess kleptocrat money laundering and possibly arms trading.

Well, that would explain the coyness.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Heirs got an itchy trigger finger on those probate papers. Lol that all people who “love” billionaires are really just hoping they turn up dead ASAP

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Apparently they’ve actually been missing since yesterday, too, so it’s really not looking good for them

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
if they just remember that hope floats they'll be fine

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Maybe they can pull themselves up to the surface by their bootstraps

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Trust the Musk, bite the dust.

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005

Regalingualius posted:

Apparently they’ve actually been missing since yesterday, too, so it’s really not looking good for them

The sub has 4 days worth of oxygen in it so that's a long time to contemplate your poor life choices

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

The Xbox live lost its connection and they are all dead now, rip