Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

pretty rough 1-2 punches to extremely online nazis today tho, gay black furry wins Gamer of the Year and dead eyed sociopath nazi gets life for murdering somebody

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/pollutedfrankb/status/1071181419831914496

big if true

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
a nazi who can't putsch: a shameful nazi

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
inb4 these shitheels call him white Tom Robinson from To Kill a Mockingbird

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Epic High Five posted:

lol why are they mad? the dude said he did it and wasn't remorseful, how do you claim somebody who is standing on a table saying I'M GUILTY MOTHERFUCKER gently caress ALL NON-WHITES AND LIBS is being railroaded?

At his trial in 1924, Hitler turned things around by owning the charges against him and claiming he'd done it all to restore German greatness from the degeneracy and decay of the Weimar government and society, winning over most spectators and even the judge, to a degree, thus gaining an incredibly lenient sentence and the foundation for his subsequent reincarnation of Nazism as a political, rather than (counter)revolutionary, movement.

I mean, I doubt many of the current crop are educated or indeed literate enough to know about it, but if any were, it's not impossible that one or two might've rubbed both brain cells together to come up with expectations of a similar outcome.

Captain_Maclaine has issued a correction as of 02:44 on Dec 8, 2018

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Do these nazi idiots actually believe he’s being framed, or do they think they can control the narrative or something?

It makes them look genuinely unhinged vs looking like murderous racists.

They believe whatever belief seems to best support their goals at any given moment. The difference between believing he did it intentionally and it was the right thing to do, versus believing that he was under attack and trying to escape and didn't hurt anyone, doesn't matter to them; they both serve the same immediate goal.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Captain_Maclaine posted:

At his trial in 1924, Hitler turned things around by owning the charges against him and claiming he'd done it all to restore German greatness from the degeneracy and decay of the Weimar government and society, winning over most spectators and even the judge, to a degree, thus gaining an incredibly lenient sentence and the foundation for his subsequent reincarnation of Nazism as a political, rather than (counter)revolutionary movement.

I mean, I doubt many of the current crop are educated or indeed literate enough to know about it, but if any were, it's not impossible that one or two might've rubbed both brain cells together to come up with expectations of a similar outcome.

Thankfully real life doesn't usually reward you for attempting to manage your legal defense like Howard Roark at the end of The Fountainhead.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Captain_Maclaine posted:

At his trial in 1924, Hitler turned things around by owning the charges against him and claiming he'd done it all to restore German greatness from the degeneracy and decay of the Weimar government and society, winning over most spectators and even the judge, to a degree, thus gaining an incredibly lenient sentence and the foundation for his subsequent reincarnation of Nazism as a political, rather than (counter)revolutionary movement.

James Fields Jr gave a speech to the courtroom that was so stirring that it moved the judge and jury to tears. He was found not guilty and awarded a million dollars for his service

everyone in America including footballers taking a knee stoop up and clapped

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 22 days!)

Captain_Maclaine posted:

At his trial in 1924, Hitler turned things around by owning the charges against him and claiming he'd done it all to restore German greatness from the degeneracy and decay of the Weimar government and society, winning over most spectators and even the judge, to a degree, thus gaining an incredibly lenient sentence and the foundation for his subsequent reincarnation of Nazism as a political, rather than (counter)revolutionary, movement.

Yeah but this is Trump's America so...

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I heard the jury deliberation was just 10 seconds for everybody to agree he was guilty despite obviously being innocent, and then hours upon hours of the most hedonistic pansexual orgies you could imagine

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Lightning Knight posted:

A sampling of extremely mad Nazis.

please someone go through those and reply with his witness statements

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Krankenstyle posted:

please someone go through those and reply with his witness statements

that'll get em

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

A lot of them see themselves in Fields :thunk:

A small number may have internalized the conspiracy theories but this is really just a victimization spectacle.

classic DARVO: Deny, Attack, Reverse Victim-Offender

Radio Spiricom
Aug 17, 2009

https://twitter.com/GoadGatsby/status/1071070022045437954
https://twitter.com/vvcooldude/status/1071078712110665729

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Alan Smithee posted:

that'll get em

no, it wont, i just wanna see it happen & i dont wanna do it myself

Jollity Farm
Apr 23, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

lol why are they mad? the dude said he did it and wasn't remorseful, how do you claim somebody who is standing on a table saying I'M GUILTY MOTHERFUCKER gently caress ALL NON-WHITES AND LIBS is being railroaded?

At their trials after the war, the Nazi higher-ups confirmed that all the stories of their terrible crimes were true. Yet there have still been Holocaust deniers for many decades. Nazis have long had a difficult relationship with reality.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

they should go on a jerk-off strike, which seems like a thing they'd do. i'm not going to jerk my johnson until james fields is free!

They just did that for a month, if they do it again they'll all go school shooter.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/notch/status/1070772596898115584
you are now realizing why he turned down snoop dogg

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
he must remain the no. 1 subscribed youtuber, mother.

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Office Pig posted:

https://twitter.com/notch/status/1070772596898115584
you are now realizing why he turned down snoop dogg

the man who settled a legal dispute via Quake has some strong opinions about intelligence

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

the thing is, its that classic schiz/noia. Your mind can always make up some bullshit reason for ____ not turning out to be true...

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

say you nerd around for 5 years and then get 2 billon dollars and also kill your social life so all you can do is tweet at peuwpeupei and be angry

theres a reason that happened, and its women and black people (except the money, that was from white people, males)

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
reading Chris Harmon's Civil War segment in 'A People's History of the World' and man its skewing dangerously close to Lost Cause bullshit. Was this book heavily edited on its North American release or something? it would certainly explain some of the more awkward writings like

"...Gangs of Slaves working under the discipline of gang masters.."

BornAPoorBlkChild has issued a correction as of 08:39 on Dec 8, 2018

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Also danish people forget that on top of the black slaves we had in the West Indies (now USVI), we had white slaves at home. :thumbsup:

I dont mean to proscribe, im just saying if some thieving white dude in denmark got caught, he would get sentenced a couple hundred years ago. nobody cares, now youre a slave 500 meters from your white rear end home

anyway they didnt have many kids & so not very many are descendants alive today.

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

Bullfrog posted:

A lot of them see themselves in Fields :thunk:

A small number may have internalized the conspiracy theories but this is really just a victimization spectacle.

classic DARVO: Deny, Attack, Reverse Victim-Offender

Yeah in my mind it is related to every Nazi denialist argument: It didn't happen but it sure would be a good idea if it did. And also they deserved it.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Anders tried this in his trial and made a show of himself looking like he was trying hard not to poo poo, because all these brain donors are good for is mindless violence

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
something tells me pulling a court stunt like that no longer works in the modern age, everyones seen too many movies with a scene like that in it

booooring

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/zei_nabq/status/1049124724553474048

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

quote:

Ukip has insisted the rally will be a family-friendly demonstration against what it called “the great Brexit betrayal” being pursued by Theresa May’s government. But the Guardian has learned that one of the key confirmed speakers is a man who has accused opponents of “acting like a bunch of [N-word]” and sent a rape tweet to the Labour MP Jess Phillips.

One senior Ukip insider described the rally as “crazy” and said 200 members had quit the party on Friday night in protest at its association with Robinson. “If it all goes wrong, and I think it will, then Gerard should walk or be pushed,” the insider said.

Benjamin gained notoriety in 2016 when he was accused of instigating a misogynistic trolling campaign against Phillips, the Labour MP for Birmingham Yardley. “I wouldn’t even rape you,” he tweeted at Phillips, reportedly prompting hundreds of threatening tweets against her, including rape and death threats from his followers. He has since been banned from Twitter.

In a livestream recorded in February, Benjamin appeared to lose his temper at commenters. “You are acting like a bunch of [N-word], just so you know. You act like white [N-word],” he said. Benjamin insisted his comments had been taken out of context.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/dec/07/anti-islam-activists-get-key-roles-in-family-friendly-brexit-march

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

Look at that media witch hunt, taking innocent comments like that out of context. They should be ashamed.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

that video is the first time ive heard him speak. so his thing is that his british accent makes weird racism sound clever to weird racists, right?

he should forget about the worldly skincolor racism and work more with the deep british welsh cornwall racism cause clearly his ideas are pure poo poo

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Krankenstyle posted:

that video is the first time ive heard him speak. so his thing is that his british accent makes weird racism sound clever to weird racists, right?

he should forget about the worldly skincolor racism and work more with the deep british welsh cornwall racism cause clearly his ideas are pure poo poo

must be

he's like that infowars guy paul joseph watson or whatever. He talks like the incel meme looks and yet people listen to what he has to say

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

imagine having neither family nor friends, literally just saying "berp afha ,,,,, ajaeupaiglaighahdgsiahkejvhj" in a cleverly racist accent and getting paid a living for it

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Alan Smithee posted:

must be

he's like that infowars guy paul joseph watson or whatever. He talks like the incel meme looks and yet people listen to what he has to say

lmao oh poo poo like that ant boy looks, icm icp something

e: ian miles, an official milo creditor

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

Krankenstyle posted:

a british accent is like the bene gesserit Voice to americans, it's why nathan robinson worked so hard to keep his

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
nazi ideas:

+ potluck social
+ casual fridays
+ movie night (???)
+ make the youtubes
+ hate crimes

https://twitter.com/EmilyGorcenski/status/1071408683895025665

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Epic High Five posted:

furry wins Gamer of the Year

I think that was a one-two punch to sanity itself, not any ideology.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Blazing Ownager posted:

I think that was a one-two punch to sanity itself, not any ideology.

pro tip: the furdom is the least interesting detail about the winner.

iow your mums quite furry

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
It's 2018, Furries are the least of anyone's problems on this bitch internet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

nazi furs
nazi furs
nazi furs

gently caress OFF