Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Serf
May 5, 2011

Qwazes posted:

I don't think that Tillerson has the votes to get appointed right now. McCain, Rubio, Paul + 48 dems is 51, so if Bernie and Warren can wrangle everyone in the Senate to vote him down he won't pass.

lol if you think the GOP senators won't roll over the second Trump looks at them

e: ed balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Nichael posted:

I can respect, to an extent, people being hesitant to start screaming Trump is a Manchurian candidate, but to compare our "histrionics" to what they said about Obama is dumb. We have a lot of evidence showing this poo poo. The Republicans had nothing showing Obama to be a gay Kenyan Muslim terrorist Nazi.

I'm honestly struggling to find a better explanation than Donald Trump is trying to actively undermine our security interests around the world. He does not seem like the kind of guy to even know what NATO is, much less the kind of guy to by coincidence place top level people with Russian connections while simultaneously laying the groundwork for every single Russian wish list all by accident. There is no way Tillerson is the last person to have deep Russian ties just like Flynn and Manafort weren't the last, and when it keeps happening we'll keep on wanting it not to be happening by way of denial.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
kissing Russians

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
They have a rad anthem so it's not all bad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMZfXN1UOpw

Serf
May 5, 2011

Russian vomit

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

All this Russian talk makes me miss Command & Conquer. There should be another C&C Red Alert. 3 actually was underappreciated, its competitive multiplayer was really good.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

deathbysnusnu posted:

I'm honestly struggling to find a better explanation than Donald Trump is trying to actively undermine our security interests around the world. He does not seem like the kind of guy to even know what NATO is, much less the kind of guy to by coincidence place top level people with Russian connections while simultaneously laying the groundwork for every single Russian wish list all by accident. There is no way Tillerson is the last person to have deep Russian ties just like Flynn and Manafort weren't the last, and when it keeps happening we'll keep on wanting it not to be happening by way of denial.

he's been saying we should get out of NATO for decades now

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

theflyingexecutive posted:

he's been saying we should get out of NATO for decades now
It's hard to tell where the blustery, know-nothing bullshit ends and the shadowy Russian conspiracy stuff begins in all honesty.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Nichael posted:

All this Russian talk makes me miss Command & Conquer. There should be another C&C Red Alert. 3 actually was underappreciated, its competitive multiplayer was really good.

in our current political situation they could certainly do some interesting stuff. but they gotta keep the live-action parts. that was the best

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Serf posted:

in our current political situation they could certainly do some interesting stuff. but they gotta keep the live-action parts. that was the best

Tanks? Why would I need tanks when I have a Lara Croft rip-off with pistols and C-4?

Korelle
Sep 18, 2010

deathbysnusnu posted:

Congrats on exposing the secret Communist takeover of the USA. I'm glad you've managed to succeed where all others have failed.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Joementum posted:

I doubt the friendship with Putin is what had Condi and Cheney bursting into rooms to recommend him for the job.

Oil industry stick together.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
Wow! It's so weird that two these endorsements for Rex Tillerson come from two Principals of the RiceHadleyGates international consulting firm who ExxonMobil is a client of. What a weird world full of coincindences!

Also FYI Rush Limbaugh said he thinks Rex Tillerson has Hollywood good looks. Rex Tillerson is the entire package. :wink:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
cyka blyat!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Serf posted:

I always preferred the Tiberium games, but there's never been a better time to do a Red Alert so I'd be cool with whatever.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/ShaneGoldmacher/status/808671802088189952

on defeating radical islamic terrorism and defending the christians in syria as a partner with assad

Serf
May 5, 2011

Korelle posted:

Congrats on exposing the secret Communist takeover of the USA. I'm glad you've managed to succeed where all others have failed.

turn your monitor on

they're oligarchs, not commies, c'mon

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
"Reporting!"

"Very Well!"

"Affirmative!"

"Achnowledged!"

"Awaiting orders!"

*Dog sound*

*Dog sound*

"Reporting!"

"Yess Sir!"

*Tesla Coil*

"Achnowledged!"

*Dog sound*

"Affirmative"

"Affirmative"

Serf
May 5, 2011

Nichael posted:

I always preferred the Tiberium games, but there's never been a better time to do a Red Alert so I'd be cool with whatever.

total opposite for me. I loved the Red Alert games way more. I mean any C&C would be nice, but right now Red Alert would make for some excellent satire

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

Also FYI Rush Limbaugh said he thinks Rex Tillerson has Hollywood good looks. Rex Tillerson is the entire package. :wink:
The homoeroticism of the GOP is always hilarious to me.

Serf posted:

total opposite for me. I loved the Red Alert games way more. I mean any C&C would be nice, but right now Red Alert would make for some excellent satire
The art design and atmosphere of the first three Tiberium games is just really cool and sticks out to me even after not playing for years. I'd say RA2 and RA3 had better gameplay than TS and C&C 3 though.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Seems likely to me that Tillerson will push construction of the Nabucco pipeline to exploit Exxon's Black Sea fields over the Russia-favored Iran-Iraq-Syria pipeline project.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

goblin vomit

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fun Fact: The most commonly used word in the Russian language is сука.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

triple sulk posted:

goblin vomit
I've somehow never seen the origin of the goblin vomit thing from (I assume) Alex Jones, and don't really want to either so as to preserve the mystery. Some aspects of 2016 are best left hidden away.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Nichael posted:

I've somehow never seen the origin of the goblin vomit thing from (I assume) Alex Jones, and don't really want to either so as to preserve the mystery. Some aspects of 2016 are best left hidden away.

https://vine.co/v/5zuxVVKrO5u

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

Serf posted:

but they gotta keep the live-action parts. that was the best

and you just know trump would be on board for a cameo of him calling in a nuclear strike.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Nichael posted:

2016 is the world where Alex Jones thinks things are on the right track.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

this is literally the greatest vine of all time

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
путин сделал козырь его маленькая сука мальчик

Serf
May 5, 2011

Kempo Yellow Belt posted:

and you just know trump would be on board for a cameo of him calling in a nuclear strike.

pretty sure if someone told him, he'd demand to be included

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Serf posted:

Gotta get those royalties.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Serf posted:

Trump would want to be a commando unit.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
edit: wrong thread

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Joementum posted:

edit: wrong thread

nah

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Well, this part at least is good for this thread: Trump voters in Kentucky think he'll expand Medicaid.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Nichael posted:

actually it's amazing and you should see it

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Joementum posted:

Well, this part at least is good for this thread: Trump voters in Kentucky think he'll expand Medicaid.

These people are just astonishing to me. I don't want to say they're dumb because frankly, life is awful, and I can see how it'd be difficult to find time to educate yourself on the issues, but it's still crazy.

theflyingexecutive posted:

actually it's amazing and you should see it
The vine was pretty great.

Serf
May 5, 2011

"surely repeal and replace means replace with something better, right? ...right?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

• Locked thread