Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

will swap to rwc or clo. could vote keats too i reckon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

seriously tho, i am suspicious that rwc is keeping an eye on the thread, but is holding back from posting.

that vf post was within 6 minutes of me decrying there was no end of day vf post.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Well the case on me is very bad but I would like the other people to tell me why they townread hambeet

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Imo it's probably just yuming, Cloa and maybe shark but tbh I'm starting to think I can't read shark at all.

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
wol was obviously town, you jerks and now he's grounded. ##vote beet

In memory of wol and also because this is a scumbeet game.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Tired Moritz posted:

Well the case on me is very bad but I would like the other people to tell me why they townread hambeet

do you scum read me?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Tired Moritz posted:

Imo it's probably just yuming, Cloa and maybe shark but tbh I'm starting to think I can't read shark at all.

oh mabes not.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Cloacamazing! posted:

:goofy:

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

clo i'd really love for you to expand on how this is a scum beet game instead of dropping that and running off.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

ahhh no it's okay. i got it. it's an omgus because i said you were scum.

all good!

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.

hambeet posted:

ahhh no it's okay. i got it. it's an omgus because i said you were scum.

all good!

Imo that felt more like fake omgus from a scum accused of lurking

Scumteam feels very lazy this game, with both RWC and Clo phoning it in

Poor shark left to carry the burden

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.
But seriously this is absolutely not RWC's town play

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

hambeet posted:

clo i'd really love for you to expand on how this is a scum beet game instead of dropping that and running off.

Mostly you being very influential in the swing from yuming to wol

Scrap Dragon
Oct 6, 2013

SECRET TECHNIQUE:
DARK SHADOW
BLACK FALLEN ANGEL!

hambeet posted:

i feel like people keep saying they'll stop talking about big foot, only to keep talking about bigfoot!!!!!

Everyone thinks they're gonna be the one to put their foot down on the subject!

That said, I'm phoneposting right now so I can't check who but someone earlier in the thread said that while Bigfoot is alive that the best thing town power roles could do is nothing and I'm gonna have to agree with that. The only team that has to press their buttons to win is scum and the longer they go without Bigfoot being eliminated the more likely they are to bump into him in the night and I say we let them.

Scrap Dragon
Oct 6, 2013

SECRET TECHNIQUE:
DARK SHADOW
BLACK FALLEN ANGEL!

I guess scum doesn't have to press their shiny kill button but do they really have the patience to win solely through voting?

Scum now also has to wonder if this isn't a bluff to get them to not use their myriad of powers while Town does their thing unchecked.

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Mechanically scum has the ability to win without using any night actions, yes. If no town's used them either, that would be the purest forum of social deduction. I welcome scum to attempt this

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
Didn't Stone Cold's mafia game have the scum team skip all of their nightkills?

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

AFancyQuestionMark posted:

Also, once you consider that a hypothetical real hunter has no incentive to counter claim shwinn, suddenly the door to Bigfoot gambit land is thrown wide open

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

[quote="sharkmafia" post="538682522"]
##vote tired moritz

rwc, clo would also be fine, yuming or keats after that?
[/quote

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

My soft little brain does not comprehend the RWC vote

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.
RWC is not really engaging with the game or the arguments other players are making, which is extremely unusual for them

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Cloacamazing! posted:

Why do you post so scummy

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Good morning ! One of my girls is sick and Easter was B A N A N A S

I can dig in a bit more tonight I think but I may be around incidentally until then.

I think Zoya was right on Moritz. Still suspicious of Clo.

Still believin’ fancy’s claim so gonna treat him like confirmed town.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Just a quick announcement, binus is having account issues and is not lurking on purpose. They're just waiting on support to help them out and will be back.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Cloacamazing! posted:

Mostly you being very influential in the swing from yuming to wol
So vote me then if beet is scum deflecting off scum-me(ng) :sparkles:

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I thought beet felt town at EOD fwiw.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Johnny Keats posted:

Why do you post so scummy
Well you see . . .

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

sharkmafia posted:

cloacamazing and rwc both recently showed up and made their first 'substantive' votes of the game and both seem suspicious to me. cloacamazing hopped on the person who has gotten the most votes/discussion with minimal justification and rwc voted afqm for a joke reason 7 hours before deadline, having never mentioned afqm (who is probably nature boy) before in this game

yuming has been making some vague effort to hunt and ask questions, i think i'd rather kill one of them
Why am I scum shark :allears:

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

b-minus1 posted:

I’m mad
Ugh phone ate my post.

binus thought there needed to be a hammer based on his posts. Him not voting wolo is +scum.

Not going to vote or anything here until b- can post tho.

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

That's a weird post to quote to ask that question considering it was me backing off sussing you a bit

whatever though. the answer is 'because i think you're posting more defensively than you usually do as town.' lots more reactive posting, such as your current post, as opposed to proactive

that said its not a particularly strong read and you did show up and post some which is why there are some people i'd rather eliminate

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
So ~weird~ tbf I was skimming your history I just remembered you think I’m scum too.

I have a neutral read of shark. Everyone is calling me scummy for incidental reasons I don’t think I’m being more ~reactive~ than usual anyways gtg

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

sharkmafia posted:

That's a weird post to quote to ask that question considering it was me backing off sussing you a bit

whatever though. the answer is 'because i think you're posting more defensively than you usually do as town.' lots more reactive posting, such as your current post, as opposed to proactive

that said its not a particularly strong read and you did show up and post some which is why there are some people i'd rather eliminate

Beep beep beep

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

so do you have a town read on yuming then, tpc? what do you think of my read

frankly i'm getting tired of the worthless beep beep beep posts. explain yourself

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

hambeet posted:

i feel like people keep saying they'll stop talking about big foot, only to keep talking about bigfoot!!!!!

I would like everyone to talk about Bigfoot exclusively. Nothing else is interesting around here. Aliens? Pshh

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

sharkmafia posted:

so do you have a town read on yuming then, tpc? what do you think of my read

frankly i'm getting tired of the worthless beep beep beep posts. explain yourself

Beep beep beep it's not me it's the detector it's just beep beep beep

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Yuming could be scum... Could be town. 50/50 split if you ask me

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

So far none of her behavior besides ignoring my votes on her has really pinged me

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Tired Moritz (4): yuming, Tea Party Crasher, sharkmafia, hambeet, Tea Party Crasher, Tea Party Crasher
Rhymes With Clue (3): shwinnebego, sharkmafia, Scrap Dragon, AFancyQuestionMark, sharkmafia
Scrap Dragon (1): Johnny Keats, Tea Party Crasher, Tea Party Crasher
hambeet (1): Cloacamazing!
Cloacamazing! (1): Rhymes With Clue
Johnny Keats (0): Rhymes With Clue, Rhymes With Clue

Not Voting (2): b-minus1, Tired Moritz

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 02nd, 2024 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 7 hours.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Tea Party Crasher posted:

So far none of her behavior besides ignoring my votes on her has really pinged me
It feels like everyone except Keats is suspicious of me this game so pardon me for not reacting appropriately

If I was less busy I would post some cool screenshots from too many cooks or something idk <:mad:>

What do you think of b- ? ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

yuming posted:

It feels like everyone except Keats is suspicious of me this game so pardon me for not reacting appropriately

If I was less busy I would post some cool screenshots from too many cooks or something idk <:mad:>

What do you think of b- ? ?

I think they're chill