Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Captain_Maclaine posted:

If it helps any, remember that they are deeply estranged from most, if not all, their family members and every year around Thanksgiving and Christmas start complaining about how lonely they are and also how much they totally owned their stupid liberal kids that one time so it's good that they never visit or call anymore.
The tears are going to be extra salty this holiday season, assuming that we aren't in a state of widespread civil unrest at the time.

Anyway, here's Where is this Country Going? Is Civil War Inevitable? Is this the New Normal? posted by freeper davikkm

quote:

To: davikkm

The purpose of the Democrat Party is to elect thieves to public office to allow them access to the public treasuries in order to loot them.

Will they fight to continue this looting?

To a point.

Thieves like money, but they like the good life, too.

They start seeing that thievery leads to prison, they’ll get real quiet.

5 posted on 8/18/2017, 6:13:23 AM by blueunicorn6 ("A crack shot and a good dancer")

quote:

To: cweese

It certainly doesn’t help when you have people like Graham, Burr and Corker mewling what the presstitutes want to hear....about how “divisive” Trump is...

I am DISGUSTED by these people!
Call antifa what it is! Fascist thugs that better sit back down...because folk like me are not going to have our speech sanitized...no matter how many piss balloons and rocks they throw.

And its about time politicians call THEM out.

17 posted on 8/18/2017, 6:22:33 AM by Adder (Mr. Franklin: We are trying to get the Republic back!)

"No, there can't possibly be a nationwide uprising of people that want to punch nazis, it must be a conspiracy!"

quote:

If someone, as suggested in other threads, is funding this anarchy then it presents a Clear and Present danger to the U.S.

The problem is that the organizations that would normally be tasked with rooting out and destroying that danger are, supposedly, the Deep State and are actively engaged in helping the anarchists. I would like to think that not everyone in the FBI, Justice, CIA, and the military feel akin to this Deep State and would stand with America when... if, push comes to shove.

I would like to ask a liberal why not, if they hate us and our way of life so much, separate into two nations where they could have their own country to do with what they want.

23 posted on 8/18/2017, 6:27:29 AM by jeffc (The U.S. media are our enemy)

Covering their racist thoughts is so ingrained that they can't even bring themselves to follow through on a single coherent hateful thought without trying to soften it. We all know what you meant, shitface.

quote:

It doesn’t matter how clean you scrub the country of memorials or other perceived racist entities because at some point the winning side must take responsibility for what they have, and that means work and other personal responsibilities. The Left is after one thing, reparations! This is about a full-ride for a certain class of people and make no doubt about it. Watch reparations make it’s way to the front page very soon.

26 posted on 8/18/2017, 6:29:00 AM by WeWaWes (When I look in the mirror I see an elephant—a bad rear end elephant)

quote:

This was nothing more than a psyop with all sides run by the left. Occupy Obama supporter running the white nationalist, the communist antifa, the mayor and governor giving the cops orders, boxing one group in then pushing them out into the other side through basically a thin shoot. Now media running a propaganda campaign worthy of Goebles labeling anyone on the right Nazis.

You are watching a conspiracy to take out a sitting president and dehumanize everyone who voted for him....and the left can not see history repeating itself.

I never could understand how Germans could have sat through what the Nazis did....now I know.

29 posted on 8/18/2017, 6:31:11 AM by Lady Heron

Just when I thought it couldn't get any nuttier,

quote:

The democrats and the Vichy GOP are aligning themselves with rehashed mobs of the Weather Underground and their identity group affiliates, wearing ISIS uniforms.

Even with the backing of the entire corporate-state owned media , and a dusturbing cadre of govt elites and residual obama bots, I dont see this succeeding.

As usual the people who think they are smarter than most Americans - aren’t. They just dont get US.

I think we’ll pull through this tantrum the progressive left is orchestrating because they lost the election. Not are they way overplaying this, they havent offered a single credible alternative that the true American majority accept as a better future for themselves and their country . Look at their spokesmen. Yes you too Linsey Graham. Shame on you.

30 posted on 8/18/2017, 6:31:13 AM by silverleaf (We voted for change, not leftover change)

Conspiracies, conspiracies everywhere!

quote:

To: ClearCase_guy

The USA is not the only country in the world.

There are plenty of other countries.

We compete with those countries.

They compete with us.

If you compete with the US and you can’t do it fairly, you’ll compete unfairly.

You might even pay for and organize protestors in the US.

41 posted on 8/18/2017, 6:37:20 AM by blueunicorn6 ("A crack shot and a good dancer")

Until the white nationalists go back into hiding, yes, this is correct.

quote:

To: redgolum

The more victories Antifa wins the more numerous they will become. Predictable as sunrise.

42 posted on 8/18/2017, 6:38:21 AM by wastoute (Government cannot redistribute wealth. Government can only redistribute poverty.)

quote:

Highly likely, IMO. The big difference this time vs. earlier periods in our history is that at least two generations of youngsters have been thoroughly brainwashed to violently hate America and anyone who loves her. I don’t see how that plays out any other way than in a lengthy paroxysm of bloodshed.

49 posted on 8/18/2017, 6:43:48 AM by LibWhacker

Post 19 is what made me decide to post this thread. This reply is what made me hate posting this thread.

quote:

quote:

My gut tells me it’s time for Christians to start being a little less Christian.

19 posted on 08/18/2017 6:22:58 AM PDT by lesko

I was listening to a preacher on the radio yesterday while in the car. The preacher said Islam wasn’t the problem, Antifa & the BLM crowd weren’t the problem, our politicians weren’t the problem....

Christians were the problem because we weren’t doing the things Christians were supposed to do. We weren’t being the salt of the earth, the cool flowing waters of Jesus’s love.

I turned the radio off...after screaming at this idiot.

The preacher can turn the other cheek, but he’s gonna find his cheeks face down in the mud and the blood if he takes that attitude.

53 posted on 08/18/2017 6:46:41 AM PDT by moovova

authoritarians.txt

quote:

To: Gen.Blather

Early 20th century anarchists were executed and deported (”AG Palmer Raids”). Police enforced law and order at their protests with some real violent but necessary actions. These tough actions kept the trouble down.

There is zero appetite today for strict law and order. The AG won’t do anything, nobody gets deported for sedition or treason, hardly any executions (McVeigh seems to be the only one), and not only do the police not crack heads, they stand down on somebody’s orders.

Without even some small desire to preserve the Union and freedom, we are in very serious trouble.

54 posted on 8/18/2017, 6:46:41 AM by ProtectOurFreedom

Yes, I'm sure that Trump basically comparing loving NAZIS with those that oppose them and then also calling the loving NAZIS "good people" had absolutely nothing to do with people not wanting anything to do with him any longer. Yeah, it was totally him saying "work is good" that did it, dipshit.

quote:

To: yoe

...the media-hyped aftermath of it are being used to destroy the Trump presidency.”

They are not just satisfied by destroying the presidency, they are out to destroy the person too. They orchestrate bans of his businesses. I note that many “charities” in the Palm Beach area are pulling out from hosting events at Margo Lago. Recall the PGA decided to chose Mexico over a Trump host last year. Big Business now is so infested with the need for government largess, they will do anything to take him out along with the lefties who see the potential for their government check evaporating. All Trump had to do was say that work is good and the cock roaches and ticks of society had a virtual fit.

57 posted on 8/18/2017, 6:54:04 AM by Mouton (The MSM is a clear and present danger to the republic.)

gently caress you forever.

quote:

Most people in America don’t give a flaming sh!t about what happened in Charlottesville. And I suspect many Americans are secretly rooting for the driver of the car that plowed into the crowd, too.

58 posted on 8/18/2017, 6:54:06 AM by Alberta's Child ("I was elected to represent the citizens of Pittsburgh, not Paris." -- President Trump, 6/1/2017)

"Look at all these things that have CHANGED over the past FIFTY YEARS! CHANGE is BAD!"

quote:

To: ClearCase_guy

The thing is, the Left has won steadily over the past 100 years and particularly since about 1960. Bit by bit, they have dismantled social norms of behavior, religion, school curriculums, marriage, pregnancy, sexuality, government's role, policing, immigration, taxation, regulations, citizenship...indeed, every aspect of American life. They have won every battle on all those fronts, so why wouldn't they feel increasingly emboldened to now go after the very core of our nation.

Multinational corporations, big media, corrupt politicians on all sides, many religious leaders, mass entertainment, academia, and a great many judges all agree with and push the Leftist agenda, so again, why wouldn't they feel ascendant even though they lose elections. They don't really rely on elections for power.

61 posted on 8/18/2017, 6:55:15 AM by Avalon Memories (The question about fighting back is not what average people can to do, but how to do we do it?)

Oh look, capitals.

quote:

To: Pravious

Well, it could be said that Soros is Satan’s Agent. And that the Democrat Party is Satan’s Party. Their goal, for reasons unknown, is the eradication of the White Race. Except for them.

62 posted on 8/18/2017, 6:55:30 AM by sport

quote:

To: ohioman

Good point. We will prevail in the end. However, when it comes to Civil War II, I think are now in the Bleeding Kansas phase.

YEP. YOU get it. Many do not. The mask has finally come all the way off of the Democrats.

...and THIS is what progressives have in store for us:

The Chekist (1992)

[image of bodies in a dumpster redacted]

What does the CTRL-L want for us?:

Complete liquidation of those that are educated, have a job, worship God, own guns, have property, have food.

The Communist Revolution in America has started. Civil War 2 is about to go hot.

I hope you have a list made up of your local possible collaborators and Chekist.

They ARE your neighbors. Find them. Know them.

Act local. Think global.

72 posted on 8/18/2017, 7:20:28 AM by DCBryan1 (No realli, moose bytes can be quite nasti!)

quote:

To: All

Most of these “protests” have many young people walking around chanting...There are quite a few now carrying bats, sticks, and rocks...
There are pusshing, shoving, some punches thrown...Some are hurt...

The young people are cool with this as they feel some fights will cause bruises and such, but they break up rather quickly...The biggest part of them are standing by watching and excited to be “part of the scene, man!”...

They feel little to no danger to themselves...

If and when the bullets start flying and a lot of young bodies end up dead, bleeding all over the place, many of them will realize this is not fun or not “cool” anymore...

We would still have a lot of the “anarchists” to deal with, but I would bet many, many of the young “cool” people would stay away....

79 posted on 8/18/2017, 7:45:15 AM by JBW1949 (I'm really PC....PATRIOTICALLY CORRECT!!!!)

Has anyone tried to tell freep about the genesis of the term "cultural marxism"?

quote:

The function of cultural Marxism was always to collapse the nation so the a power grab could happen. The left as we know it is rooted in sedition and subversion. It knows nothing else.

82 posted on 8/18/2017, 7:52:20 AM by Rurudyne (Standup Philosopher)

quote:

“The events in Charlottesville and the media-hyped aftermath of it are being used to destroy the Trump presidency. “

None of this left wing outrage and hysteria is real. No matter what Trump said or did after Charlottesville they were going to feign outrage. They saw the chance to paint him and all his supporters as a racist and they took it. What is surprising is the Republican traitors openly joining with the RATS and the anarchist/communists. But remember they also hate Trump for taking over the Repub party. The so called progressives are also coming out of the closet supporting the enemies of America. That’s why the only progressive I approve of is a progressive reloading press.

86 posted on 8/18/2017, 9:07:47 AM by Brooklyn Attitude (SPREAD THE WORD, the radical left and their media allies HATE AMERICA and want to destroy it.)

"Society is changing and I am loving terrified!"

quote:

To: buckalfa

The country is still at peace in relative terms compared to fifty years ago. Watts, Detroit, Chicago, and Kent State come to mind. The difference now is that tragic but minor incidents in scale are magnified by the internet and the 24/7 news cycle.

In terms of violence, you may be correct. However, in terms of the underlying division, and the relative strength of the left, there is absolutely no comparison. The violence of 50 years ago was highly unlikely to ever escalate, because the left was relatively smaller, and much, much, much weaker than today.

Consider: 50 years ago, the media leaned left, but there were still objective reporters, reporters and editors at least attempted to be unbiased, and many reporters were quite pro-American. Today, there is virtually no effective objective reporting, with 99% of all reporting existing somewhere on the scale from left-leaning, to viciously anti-American and expressing violent hostility and hatred towards normal Americans. Similarly, there was a solid non-fascist component to academia. Today, the only real anti-fascist component to academia can be found in STEM. 50 years ago, you had pro-American icons of culture (not all of them, surely, but there were many -- ranging from the John Waynes, to the rat pack, many musicians). Today, any cultural figure who is not rabidly fascist is nothing more than a very rare curiosity. Public education institutions attempted to, by and large, teach -- not indoctrinate. This is no longer true, obviously. And the list goes on, and on. Even religious institutions, and community groups, are no longer what they once were, bending over backwards to appease an unappeasable fascist left.

Basically, the left *owns* virtually all public discourse, and a disturbingly large segment of the entirety of the education process. And the level of hatred from the fascist left has clearly escalated, both in terms of the normalization of violence toward normal Americans, and also the number of people who support that propensity to violence.

You are right. The violence is probably less severe than 50 years ago. But the underlying fault line is dramatically closer to causing a full-blown earthquake than it ever was.

88 posted on 8/18/2017, 9:33:37 AM by jjsheridan5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

McGlockenshire posted:

Anyway, on with freep blaming the victim and then hating on her mother.

Yeah, no. I think I'll skip those. Thanks anyway freep for being always worse :bravo:

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

quote:

In a just world, toilet fish like Paul Ryno and Yertle would be tarred and feathered and dumped into the Potomac. We need Jesus in the Temple thrashing the shysters and turning over their tables of wares.

I mean, this Freeper is right that Jesus would thrash Paul Ryan and McConnell, but not for the reasons he thinks.

quote:

Erase any memory of legitimacy for the Confederacy or acceptance of their modern day descendants. Erase any validation of what those descendants value or hold dear as Americans. Erase any outward signs of acceptance and appreciation for anyone from that geographic area unless they do wish to destroy all history that is unique to those states.

This, but unironically.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Bannon: 'The Trump Presidency That We Fought For, and Won, Is Over.' posted by freeper springwater13

the excerpt posted:

“The Trump presidency that we fought for, and won, is over,” Bannon said Friday, shortly after confirming his departure. “We still have a huge movement, and we will make something of this Trump presidency. But that presidency is over. It’ll be something else. And there’ll be all kinds of fights, and there’ll be good days and bad days, but that presidency is over.”

Bannon says that he once confidently believed in the prospect of success for that version of the Trump presidency he now says is over. Asked what the turning point was, he says, “It’s the Republican establishment. The Republican establishment has no interest in Trump’s success on this. They’re not populists, they’re not nationalists, they had no interest in his program. Zero. It was a half-hearted attempt at Obamacare reform, it was no interest really on the infrastructure, they’ll do a very standard Republican version of taxes.

“What Trump ran on – border wall, where is the funding for the border wall, one of his central tenets, where have they been? Have they rallied around the Perdue-Cotton immigration bill [legislation proposed by Republican Senators David Perdue and Tom Cotton that would revamp the system of legal immigration, favoring immigrants with education, skills and English proficiency. On what element of Trump’s program, besides tax cuts – which is going to be the standard marginal tax cut – where have they rallied to Trump’s cause? They haven’t.”

This thread was posted only a few hours after freep celebrated his return to Breitbart, by the same OP even. Don't worry, you aren't missing anything in that thread. Just freep being happy, and happy freep is loving insufferable.

quote:

Now you get the idea why Trump thought he was a leaker, full of himself, and trying to take all Trump's credit. Bad form Bannon.

1 posted on 8/18/2017, 3:50:05 PM by springwater13

loving hell, it's an interview with him, what kind of loving idiot do you have to be to ... oh, it's gaijin

quote:

To: springwater13

You TRUST the Weakly “The Era of Regan is OVER..!” Standard..?

Wow.

3 posted on 8/18/2017, 3:52:00 PM by gaijin

:siren: HUMA :siren:

quote:

I love Trump, but I think he may be speaking the truth. Seriously, I think Ivanka and her husband has Trump’s ear more than anyone.

And guess who is best friends with Ivanka? Chelsea! And I also heard Huma is very close to Ivanka as well...

Sick if true...

13 posted on 8/18/2017, 3:55:25 PM by HypatiaTaught (Millions more Closet Trumpers than Never Trumpers)

quote:

He’s right, and with that the country is lost.

17 posted on 8/18/2017, 3:56:40 PM by Husker24

quote:

Comment #21 Removed by Moderator

quote:

To: Husker24

He's right, and with that the country is lost.

The only thing I expected with Trump beating Hillary is that we would lose at a slower pace. Perhaps even plateau for a while. At least we still have breathing room. For example, Hillary is not positioning snipers in Charlottesville.

31 posted on 8/18/2017, 4:01:17 PM by palmer (...if we do not have strong families and strong values, then we will be weak and we will not survive)

quote:

To: WMarshal

This is ridiculous.....not even a full year in and people think it’s over...what rubbish....can’t believe people are so lame brained about what this administration is doing will do and has already done.....people jump the gun way way way too fast...rather than enjoy the FACT finally someones fighting for us and winning!

33 posted on 8/18/2017, 4:01:25 PM by caww

making GBS threads on people with a regdate only ten years ago.

quote:

To: WMarshal

Hey, you, Mr. Short Timer who joined in 2007, what has Bannon done for the U.S, except advocate for bigger and bigger government.

35 posted on 8/18/2017, 4:02:20 PM by nickcarraway

I'm actually surprised at how many freepers are making GBS threads on Bannon. There was one earlier post that pointed out how terribly un-"conservative" a few of his positions are.

quote:

Who would have thought that Priebus and Spicer would handle their ouster with more class?

41 posted on 8/18/2017, 4:04:00 PM by CaptainK (No collusion.No obstruction.He's a leaker.)

Watch them do straight ticket GOP anyway.

quote:

To: caww

So, how many “conservatives” are going to vote GOP next year?

I’m not and never will again.
It is the GOP that hamstrung Trump. And for that I have become their worst enemy.

I want the GOP dead.

42 posted on 8/18/2017, 4:04:25 PM by TTFlyer

quote:

To: caww

If the guy who has the white board reminding everyone why we put them there has been fired and he says its over, then I’d be inclined to think all the stuff on the white board is not going to happen.
The Wall won’t be built.
Illegals won’t be deported beyond the most hardened criminals.
We will still get involved overseas where we shouldn’t.
The Uniparty is winning.
They have him surrounded in his own White House.

57 posted on 8/18/2017, 4:09:04 PM by Lurkinanloomin (Natural Born Citizen Means Born Here Of Citizen Parents - Know Islam, No Peace -No Islam, Know Peace)

quote:

“The Trump presidency that we fought for, and won, is over,” Bannon said Friday, shortly after confirming his departure. “We still have a huge movement, and we will make something of this Trump presidency. But that presidency is over. It’ll be something else. And there’ll be all kinds of fights, and there’ll be good days and bad days, but that presidency is over.”

Wow. This is seriously narcissistic AND back-stabbing at the same time. Obvious now why the guy needed to go.

61 posted on 8/18/2017, 4:10:18 PM by Pravious

quote:

I still have hope with Trump’s Presidency, but I won’t support Republicans after they helped fuel the Russian hoax and not listen to us on the wall etc after the Election. I don’t know if the conservative base will vote for Republicans or not. Republicans think Trump voters will support them, because he won’t get anything passed with Democrats. Hopefully in 2018, good candidates will win. Trump will start attacking the leadership more.

69 posted on 8/18/2017, 4:14:09 PM by TakebackGOP

quote:

To: lodi90

7 months ugh?

Dude, they had SEVEN YEARS to work on an Obamacare repeal and replace Bill. The GOP won control of the House and the Senate campaigning on Obamacare repeal. Turns out it was all a lie. Paul Ryan is the biggest swamp creature alive.

91 posted on 8/18/2017, 4:28:09 PM by SmokingJoe

Honestly I thought they'd be more excited by this. Instead half the thread is a stupid slapfight over whether Bannon is making GBS threads on Trump or on the GOPe. The other half of the thread is just boring poo poo like this. You disappoint me, freep.

quote:

To: The Toll

Trump doesnt seem to mind surrounding himself with obama holdovers (which he could fire), democrat appointees who dont believe in his agenda like mcmaster, dina habib, tillerson,kelly, etc etc.

No wonder his agenda is DOA. Between the globalist open borders gop, establishment dirtbags, deeps state operatives, obama bureaucrats and the partisan democrats he has no chance.

93 posted on 8/18/2017, 4:29:52 PM by Okeydoker

Context: McMaster filled an Islamic counterterrorism position with someone that worked at - *GASP* - CAIR.

quote:

To: RummyChick

”I cant get over his nutty decision to hire cair diversity outreach dude to head up counterterrorism. .not even qualified

Who was that, rummychick? I don’t remember that.

He isn’t who I thought he was, and many here tried to warn us. I am as disgusted as you are. I am reminded of the phrase Sarah Palin used to use: Lipstick on a Pig. I guess my refrain shall be: “At least he’s not Hillary.” She would have filled the FEMA camps with us.

100 posted on 8/18/2017, 4:36:55 PM by Kalamata (With haste and GodÂ’s divine intervention, may Liberty be restored to the People.)

It took one hundred posts before even one of these dumbshits figures out the incredibly obvious thing that Bannon outright said he's going to do.

quote:

"PublicPolicyPolling‏Verified account @ppppolls · 8h8 hours ago
We continue to do poll after poll finding dreadful approval numbers for GOP Senators, and a huge part of it is Trump voters disliking them "

Now Bannon is loosed amongst them like a wolf upon a flock.

101 posted on 8/18/2017, 4:38:26 PM by mrsmith (Dumb sluts: Lifeblood of the Media, Backbone of the Democrat/RINO Party!)

quote:

He’s right about one thing... the Republican establishment.. I’m completely ashamed of every one of them.. and am angry at every one of them... They cannot stand up for the President we elected and I’ll never forget where their loyalty lies.. it’s with the money they have stolen and put in their pockets.. and next, it’s the power they wield.. and next it’s the democrats who are their “dear friends”... They have sewn their favors and it’s not to the people! I shall never vote for an establishment republican again! EVER!

105 posted on 8/18/2017, 4:40:24 PM by frnewsjunkie

This has been asked a lot in the thread. The answer that nobody has grasped is "because it'll be able to get into media bubbles that Brietbart can't"

quote:

why the hell would bannon give this interview like this to bill Krystol’s anti-trumper outfit?

115 posted on 8/18/2017, 4:50:22 PM by catnipman ( Cat Nipman: Vote Republican in 2012 and only be called racist one more time!)

2010 regdate.

quote:

To: KyCats

Trump needs to start a new party in time for the 2018 election.

Based on the track record so far, who'd work for him?

If Trump hires you, don't buy a house, don't lease an apartment. Take a hotel room.

Unless your name is Jared. Or Ivanka.

122 posted on 8/18/2017, 4:56:20 PM by Eric Pode of Croydon (I'm an unreconstructed Free Trader and I do not give a drat.)

e: Man, I said "making GBS threads" a lot in this one. poo poo.

McGlockenshire fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Aug 19, 2017

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

The Bannon stuff is great, keep them coming. As an interlude, we haven't had a good dose of homophobia for a while

Report: NFL launches LGBT initiative, NFL Pride

quote:

More “virtue signaling “. Yuck.
3 posted on 8/19/2017, 12:25:23 AM by RushIsMyTeddyBear

quote:

And done with the NFL.

When gay issues and making sure their players can hate America is more important than playing the game itself then they’re an organization I want no part of.
6 posted on 8/19/2017, 12:25:53 AM by Skywise

I don't get this one

quote:

Well, the old “fart football” joke has come true.
7 posted on 8/19/2017, 12:26:14 AM by Bryanw92 (If we had some ham, we could have ham and eggs, if we had some eggs.)

quote:

October: NFL stunned why viewership has decreased 50%.
12 posted on 8/19/2017, 12:28:12 AM by struggle (The)

quote:

Bring on the Trannie cheerleaders!

Push the ladies out of that too.

14 posted on 8/19/2017, 12:30:06 AM by headstamp 2 (Ignorance is reparable, stupid is forever)

quote:

So one month they all wear pink.

Then the next month they wear rainbow.

For the Super Bowl, they get to wear tutus!

Disgusting. The fairy boy league.

17 posted on 8/19/2017, 12:34:36 AM by KyCats

quote:

Yup, just double down on your pervert-friendly entertainment medium. That’ll get fans flocking back.
18 posted on 8/19/2017, 12:37:41 AM by PROCON (President Reagan, your worthy successor has arrived to save our beloved America)

quote:

Of course it has, it’s part of colleges and universities that have all this “stuff”. I don’t have any idea why conservatives are so enamored with college football. Most of the games are on networks that are hostile to conservatives so why are you watching them?
20 posted on 8/19/2017, 12:38:04 AM by wrcase

quote:

If you google “rectal syphilis” and go to “images” you'll see things that you wish you hadn't.Photos of that sort surely won't be seen at your typical “Pride” event.
21 posted on 8/19/2017, 12:38:29 AM by Gay State Conservative (ObamaCare Works For Those Who Don't.)

quote:

To: originalbuckeye
I sure hope college football doesn’t go down this road!
It has. The NCAA and another conference pulled games out of North Carolina over the laws requiring men to use the men's room.
24 posted on 8/19/2017, 12:39:25 AM by TwelveOfTwenty (Prayers for our country and President Trump)

quote:

Fans watch sports for relaxation and entertainment. Social issues have no place in sports. If these people want to protest, they can get a permit and protest on the street.
I will not watch a professional football game if the team owner allows players to disrespect the American flag or
protest about social issues during a football game!

27 posted on 8/19/2017, 12:40:39 AM by upcountryhorseman (An old fashioned conservative)

quote:

I was just today trying to explain to my 90 year old Aunt on what is happening with Professional Sports today in regard to it veering left in so many things.
She used to be a big Cowboys fan and I informed her today we won't be watching much pro football this season, if any.

This morning I read that the St. Louis Cardinals intend to have a trans-gender person throwing out the first pitch next week on “Pride Night” at Busch Stadium and now I read of “Pride” whatever for the NFL.

Lets face it professional sports must want to alienate their fan base to appease a small group of people.

When I was growing up I lived for the NFL and AFL football on Sunday's. My father and I loved it and when Monday Night Football came in we loved that too.

That being said, Dad died last December and my football enthusiasm kind of died with him. Add to that the games are way too long, too many drat commercials, too many replays, too many penalties challenged,too many games on, too much Politics being injected into the game, and Leftist Politics at that.

So, as many of you, I have had my fill of all of it. There is only so much the NFL, MLB, etc. can try to force down your throat and I think that moment has arrived.

I am tired of the disrespect to our country, our Flag, and our way of life by overpaid morons, who if they could not play football, would be lucky to be Ditch Diggers.

My personal feeling is that ratings and viewership for the product of the NFL will down again this year, hopefully markedly so. They won't be able to blame it on the election like last year.

If it becomes a trend then guess what the values of all those franchises start going down and the next TV contracts will go for less money. Peak NFL has happened.

32 posted on 8/19/2017, 12:53:29 AM by Captain Peter Blood

quote:

Interesting, I just relaunched my pride initiative, AMERICA PRIDE and one of its major aspects is to shun Anti American attitudes and practices no matter who or where. Adios Mr. NFL! I would hope that many Americans join in the shunning and all these self righteous America hating and immoral pricks who are millionaires only because of some inherent physical skill find themselves in the unemployment line.
38 posted on 8/19/2017, 1:02:30 AM by Mastador1 (I'll take a bad dog over a good politician any day!)

Secret academies? :tinfoil:

quote:

Why? Has the American university shown any loyalty to the Conservative American? Unless you only follow the Service Academies I don’t see a lot of loyalty to America from our colleges and universities, They don’t deserve our support.
42 posted on 8/19/2017, 1:10:45 AM by wrcase

Um... yes? Sounds good..?

quote:

To: headstamp 2
Bring on the Trannie cheerleaders!
My thought exactly, time to embrace LGBT and why stop with the cheerleaders. Where is the transgender owner? Where is the transgender NFL Commissioner? After all if the NFL really wants to lead in inclusive environment, we must have transgender owners and Commissioner!

43 posted on 8/19/2017, 1:13:59 AM by Lockbox

Jfc take your loving wife out instead of putting politics before your marriage

quote:

My wife wants to go to the Texas Shootout” at Texas Stadium. I refuse. It’s owned by Jerry Jones, the most PC prick in America.
46 posted on 8/19/2017, 1:24:04 AM by Terry Mross (Liver spots And blood thinners.)

:downsrim::rolleyes:

quote:

Looks like they want the stadiums full of wide receivers.
48 posted on 8/19/2017, 1:28:53 AM by VietVet876

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
^^^^ Post 21 there justifies my initial decision not to click on that thread.

From I Lost My Son to the Alt-Right Movement posted by freeper nickcarraway

It's an article in New York Magazine. It's a short but unsatisfying read.

quote:

He was a good student, smart, sweet, and we were close. He always told me he loved me. But over time he began to change. I was worried it was drugs or depression. He started treating me like poo poo. I remember one time I went to hug him and he nearly ripped me a new one just for touching him. He said, “We have nothing in common.” I was hurt. That was just the beginning.

When he was in his late teens, he started listening to this podcast FreeDomain Radio. After he told me about it, I googled it, and from that point forward, my life was never the same. It was founded by this guy Stefan Molyneux, who I later learned is a major figure on the alt-right. He spews horrible things. I heard him listening to the podcasts in his bedroom. My son started saying things like, If we could just get the Asians out of here it wouldn’t be so crowded. I realized he was getting into really dangerous stuff. He was beyond the point where we could have a rational discussion. Not long after, I told him I thought he should move out.
And then it gets worse.

You might notice a link in the article to Men’s-Rights Activism Is the Gateway Drug for the Alt-Right, which is an actual good read.

Anyway, on with the show.

quote:

To: nickcarraway

Sometimes, kids are just smarter than their parents.

2 posted on 8/18/2017, 12:26:04 PM by LibWhacker

quote:

What a nutcase.

How about just don’t talk about politics with your kid?
I have family and friends from across the political spectrum. We avoid the stuff we disagree on (politics, religion, etc.) and everything is cool.

Politics to the Left is a substitute for religion. They have no hope for the hereafter so they want “change” here and now in the real world to create some perfect paradise, which inevitably leads to mass murder.

Thanks for posting this. Liberalism is a mental disease.

3 posted on 8/18/2017, 12:26:07 PM by TigerClaws

"That's why we elected a big strong sounding daddy!"

quote:

I think the biggest thing with him is he needed a father figure.

This seems to be a society wide problem. No discipline in the home.

4 posted on 8/18/2017, 12:26:15 PM by DiogenesLamp ("of parents owing allegiance to no other sovereignty.")

quote:

From the article.

Men’s-Rights Activism Is the Gateway Drug for the Alt-Right

Ah, if you are not a cowering metrosexual, then you are a de facto fascist. Got it.

6 posted on 8/18/2017, 12:26:47 PM by Army Air Corps (Four Fried Chickens and a Coke)

Freepers:

quote:

Cucking. It’s a religion. Maybe worse than leftism.

7 posted on 8/18/2017, 12:27:17 PM by riri

quote:

Bull crap.
Kid got fed up with this diversity B.S.
Kid got fed up with blacks and illegals getting preferential treatment.
Kid go FED UP/
Quit trying to push this diversity Crappola up our ASSES.
Morals? The church lost that cause they couldn’t afford to label FREAKS.
NOt interested in trannies or homos or blacks of illegals getting “special rights”.

11 posted on 8/18/2017, 12:27:58 PM by Joe Boucher (President Trump makes obammy look like the punk he is.)

:psyduck:

quote:

Antifa & BLM are taking my son away. He went to Texas A&M a nice conservative kid from California. Then he got into Magic the Gathering and Hearthstone and then those friend got him into BLM. He graduated and is home now.

His friends in California are more conservative, so that’s an improvement.

12 posted on 8/18/2017, 12:27:58 PM by luckystarmom

Freepers:

quote:

Fake, fake.

Fake, fake, fake!

17 posted on 8/18/2017, 12:30:38 PM by subterfuge (Save the monuments!!)

I hate it when internet postings cause me physical pain.

quote:

The use of the term “Alt-Right” is an attempt to smear a non-racist movement with a bunch of Wacky Cracker KKK nut jobs.

The author of this article is fully aware that the Alt-Right was not in Charlottesville.

25 posted on 8/18/2017, 12:35:25 PM by The Toll

Oh my loving god are you serious

quote:

Here’s the problem.

“Alt-right” “movement”.

It is used as if (a) it is a monolith, (b) an “integrated movement” of “all alike minded” folks, and (c) universally racist, “White Supremacist” and bigoted.

It’s dishonest.

To, intellectually make that characterization of “Alt-Right”, then on that basis one could claim that given a dominance of Marxists on the podium at the “March on Washington in January”, the “movement” that represented was 100% Marxist and EVERYONE that went there was too.

Would the media and those writing for it ever use that one intellectually honest standard comparison? No.

Why. Their double standard and the agenda it serves.

26 posted on 8/18/2017, 12:35:27 PM by Wuli

Well at least this one isn't capitalizing "white."

quote:

To: LibWhacker

White people having white babies is racist but we need to import millions of illiterate third world people who don’t speak English to signal our virtue. Got it.

28 posted on 8/18/2017, 12:36:35 PM by wastoute (Government cannot redistribute wealth. Government can only redistribute poverty.)

quote:

Ah, another glimpse into the ctrl-left-fem mind. Enlightening :)

They project their heavy indoctrinating onto others. Can’t believe a kid could come to conclusions and opinions on his own. Certainly can’t fathom rejection of their queer, feminist, spineless PC ways. LOL!

42 posted on 8/18/2017, 12:56:32 PM by polymuser (Enough is enough.)

quote:

To: dainbramaged

Pathetic self serving screed which is probably total B.S.

Absolutely. This anonymous tale reeks of concocted fiction. The descriptions are something that an ignorant lefty would imagine that being in the alt-right is all about. I hope whichever 8th grader wrote this got an 'A' on this creative writing assignment.

54 posted on 8/18/2017, 1:31:15 PM by fr_freak

quote:

White males are second class citizens. Sounds like he finally woke up and threw off the man-hating teachings of his feminist mom. No wonder his dad couldn’t put up with the b

58 posted on 8/18/2017, 3:21:21 PM by PAR35

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

A day earlier Mrs Bro told MSNBC she had received death threats after speaking out about her daughter's death and the president's comments.

Keep it classy republicans, party of Christianity, morals, and strong family values

If there was one thing I thought I'd never see it would be freep siding with literal Nazis.

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 06:32 on Aug 19, 2017

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

I have seen the "alt-right isn't a monolith" argument used before by people I sort of respected, the problem is, well, it might be true in the strictest sense but only in that people pushing an agenda are not always a cohesive group that is easily defined. The definitions people use however always come off sounding wrong to me and may as well be summarized with: really awful lovely rightwing politics wrapped up in new wrapping.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
This post contains uncensored slurs and other hate speech not normally found on freep.

4chan Isn’t Dealing So Well With Steve Bannon’s White House Departure posted by freeper nickcarraway

Here are some opinions I didn't know I wanted from freep.

"Golly, I hope they don't turn into a $US version of $THEM!" "But they aren't $US." "And they're behaving like $THEM." loving freep

quote:

quote:

quote:

I hope they don't turn into the Conservative version of snowflakes.

3 posted on 8/18/2017, 3:59:07 PM by CaptainK (No collusion.No obstruction.He's a leaker.)

They aren’t conservative.

4 posted on 8/18/2017, 4:03:36 PM by nickcarraway

And they are behaving like snowflakes.

5 posted on 8/18/2017, 4:06:48 PM by UCANSEE2 (Lost my tagline on Flight MH370. Sorry for the inconvenience.)

This'll depend on this weekend I fear.

quote:

Look at the bright side. The Alt right kids won’t be taking to the streets to support Trump again.

7 posted on 8/18/2017, 4:11:51 PM by wastoute (Government cannot redistribute wealth. Government can only redistribute poverty.)

What's worse, the inner post or the first reply?

quote:

quote:

quote:

The people on 4chan are NUTS. A friend’s 30-yr old son is constantly on their site. He says Hitler was right, the Jews are running the world, & conservatives will all become Nazis to fight the left. It’s obnoxious to listen to him & he seems to be influencing his mother (my friend). His father passed away a couple of years ago. Makes me sick!

8 posted on 8/18/2017, 4:13:35 PM by Twotone

NAZIs were Socialists and the original White Supremacists. That 30 year old is Alt Left.
Good luck to you.

9 posted on 8/18/2017, 4:17:21 PM by Chgogal (Sessions recused himself for shaking an Ambassador's hand. Shameful!)

Yep. I’ve had many arguments with the young man, trying to convince him that the Nazis & communists in Germany in the ‘30’a were fighting for control of the same side. He’s been informed differently...unfortunately.

11 posted on 8/18/2017, 4:20:36 PM by Twotone

I sometimes get looks when I tell people freep isn't antisemetic and they really really really mean "globalists" as actual globalists.

quote:

People are STILL going on about jewish people ?

WTF give it a rest already. Sheesh.

17 posted on 8/18/2017, 4:26:47 PM by Celerity

Freeper logic.

quote:

To: House Atreides

Apparently, you are against Trump, because he is against Roy Moore.

20 posted on 8/18/2017, 4:29:45 PM by nickcarraway

Meanwhile, this one thinks /pol/ is more fake than not.

quote:

This is hysterical. 4CHan is going to have a field day with her. She has been punked bad. Lurkers and newbies (they use a different word) have no clue how to interpret the commentary on 4Chan.

21 posted on 8/18/2017, 4:30:11 PM by aragona (Truth always. America first. God given.)

This has been up since it was posted.

quote:

“No Bannon means Trump is solely advised by kikes and his neocon generals now.”

“His [Trump’s] whole cabinet is neocons, neoliberals and Jews now.”

Sounds like some antisemitic assh-les frequent 4chan. I'm glad I never visit there, and I'm suddenly a bigger fan of "kikes" and "neocon generals" now.

Who are these clowns that would talk like this? And why should I care what they think?

24 posted on 8/18/2017, 4:35:20 PM by sargon ("If we were in the midst of a zombie apocalypse, the Left would protest for zombies' rights.")

I loving hate gaijin.

quote:

If the sophisticated reaction to Bannon’s departure, the one that shows really amazing gravitas is complacency or celebration, then please picture me with a propeller beanie, x-ray gogs and and elastic paddle ball.

Good God, there are YOUNG people at 4chan who know how to make jokes and post images..?

Wow, that’s disgusting, eh..?

The WH is soooo much better, now that it’s wall-to-wall GLOBALISTS, right?

It will be wonderful that they all join forces and move Heaven and Earth to assure that Trump’s VERY MOST BASIC PROMISE, namely The Wall, does NOT get built.

Kay, now I’m off to wet my pants and play more paddle ball...!

Back to POLITICS AS USUAL, wheeeeeee...!!!

25 posted on 8/18/2017, 4:41:43 PM by gaijin

I vaguely recall freeper LS having talked about having connections before. I still don't know if I should believe it.

quote:

1) So-called Trump supporters (doubting now if they are) act like Trump is an empty vessel who must be “directed” by Banno or McMaster. How silly.

2) I’ve known Steve for about 15 years. Not terrifically well, but well. He is an adrenaline junky. I was very surprised that he stayed after the campaign, but I could see how setting up a new government was exciting. However, I could tell a month ago that the plodding drudgery of governing was not sitting well with him. He likes blitzkrieg. We are now in trench warfare.

3) His decision to leave was his alone. He was not pushed out. I was in the EEOB on Aug. 4, three days before he wrote his resignation, and he wasn’t talking resignation then, but he was quite frustrated with the size and mammoth structure of government. It was obvious he (and perhaps Trump) thought they could turn this around faster.

4) Bannon is NOT well suited for trench warfare, and is much better off outside, as is the country. Like it or not, some of the people Trump has in now are very good plodders. Sometimes we need that.

27 posted on 8/18/2017, 4:51:32 PM by LS ("Castles Made of Sand, Fall in the Sea . . . Eventually" (Hendrix))

quote:

The dirty secret is that the main stream media even looks in a deep dark hole like 4-Chan in the first place.

No wonder reporters all seem so triggered..

32 posted on 8/18/2017, 5:07:00 PM by mac_truck (aide toi et dieu t'aidera)

Freepers never, ever know what they are talking about.

quote:

Many of the 4 chan’frs are burn-it-all-down Bernie tarts, who know how the DNC cheated.

They are a minority, but very vocal. And they are pi#^^{d off.

34 posted on 8/18/2017, 5:33:53 PM by tcrlaf (They told me it could never happen in America. And then it did....)

This is somehow the most infuriating ignorance of a topic I've ever seen on freep.

quote:

This is hilarious...she got trolled by 4chan/pol! They’ve been posting fake Bannon freakouts, to bait newbies and lefties. They’ve got a post up about this article now and are ripping the article author to shreds. LOL

37 posted on 8/18/2017, 6:58:29 PM by Non-Compliant_Deplorable

Well, I'm glad you chose to take them at their first impression.

quote:

To: ichabod1

The point being they don’t care what YOU think.

Wow! Just popped over to 4chan for the first time ever.

Various forms of racism on full and casual display there.

I didn't realize 4chan was frequented by hatemongers. Their ilk are precisely the kind of people who don't belong in this movement.

They deserve repudiation—whether they care what people think or not...

40 posted on 8/18/2017, 7:03:59 PM by sargon ("If we were in the midst of a zombie apocalypse, the Left would protest for zombies' rights.")

How the gently caress do they think Pelosi had anything to do with this!? She has no power at all right now, you morons.

quote:

To: marstegreg

And that’s not just face-saving spin? Nancy Pelosi calls Bannon a white supremacist and in less than a week he lost his job. This is just more of the kowtowing to and appeasement of the leftist mob we see over and over again from our “side.” “There’s too much heat from the left so we’ll give them a scalp and hope it shuts them up for a while.”

43 posted on 8/18/2017, 7:10:21 PM by JediJones (We must deport all liberals until we can figure out what the hell is going on.)

quote:

To: sargon

I didn’t realize 4chan was frequented by hatemongers. Their ilk are precisely the kind of people who don’t belong in this movement.

4chan’s not conservative. Did someone tell you they were?

They deserve repudiation—whether they care what people think or not...

I’ll repudiate 4chan pol just as soon as the left repudiates the racist, hateful, and murderous alt-left.

I’m not going to play that leftist game when the rules only apply to my side.

47 posted on 8/18/2017, 7:20:26 PM by JohnyBoy

The problem with not believing that journalism exists and polls can be real is you might end up with this opinion.

quote:

To: sargon

NO offense, but how old are you? The Millenials have been devastated by the Obama economy, by feminism, the influx of immigrants, both legal and illegal, and they are angry at continually having been lied to.

52 posted on 8/18/2017, 8:58:59 PM by grey_whiskers (The opinions are solely those of the author and are subject to change without notice.)

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Salvation Army, Red Cross, Susan G. Komen abandon Trump’s Mar-a-Lago posted by freeper SoFloFreeper

the excerpt posted:

The Salvation Army, the American Red Cross and Susan G. Komen on Friday joined a growing exodus of organizations canceling plans to hold fundraising events at the Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, deepening the financial impact to President Trump’s private business amid furor over his comments on Charlottesville.

The major exits now mean eight of the club’s biggest event customers have abandoned it this week, likely costing the Trump business hundreds of thousands of dollars in lost revenue or more.

There was a whole other thread just about the Red Cross. Most of the posts were "well I'm never donating to them again." Let's see if this one is more substantial.

quote:

They are ONLY hurting themselves. I guarantee it.

More money for local churches.

These fake charities can shove it for succumbing to PC.

1 posted on 8/18/2017, 1:22:49 PM by SoFloFreeper

Only now are they a political entity?

quote:

To: SoFloFreeper

For over 20 years I have volunteered to ring the bell in front of the red kettle at Christmas for the Salvation Army. Since they have now become a political organization worthy of losing their tax exempt status, last Christmas was my LAST time wasting my time on their behalf!!!

4 posted on 8/18/2017, 1:28:06 PM by Brandonmark (Made America Great Again! 11.08.2016 - A DAY OF RENEWAL)

GOD WILL FIX IT

quote:

This is what it means to sell everything you have and follow Him. Trump has chosen the right path and his choice was to lose all his riches. Can he withstand this loss? He will need lots of prayers. The Founding Fathers sacrificed greatly for the greater good. They believed that with God, they would prevail.

10 posted on 8/18/2017, 1:33:37 PM by petitfour (APPEAL TO HEAVEN)

I mean, they're kinda scammy, sure, but that second bit there...

quote:

Susan Komen is a scam, keeping the breast cancer industry $ high and encouraging healthy women to undergo life threatening treatment.

Sad about the Salvation Army. Donated a lot to them. No more.

14 posted on 8/18/2017, 1:36:57 PM by Yaelle (We have a Crisis of Information in this country. Our enemies hold the megaphone.)

quote:

Donations @ salvationarmyusa.org

They heard from me—let them hear from you.

Trump is the only President since Reagn who is not embarrassed by Christians, and his platform addresses almost all the things the SA is involved with.

And I’m sure he has been very generous to them over the years.

Nice betrayal.

19 posted on 8/18/2017, 1:41:00 PM by exit82 (The opposition has already been Trumped!)

Yeah, no, it's just more of this.

quote:

To: ColdOne

Yep. I vet my charities pretty closely and have given money to the Salvation Army for years. Not another dime.

22 posted on 8/18/2017, 1:41:56 PM by Billthedrill

quote:

To: Billthedrill
My E mail:

quote:

You lost my support. Pulling an event from Mar a Lago because of some BS media hysteria has caused me to look for other avenues for my donations. You were, accent on were, my second largest yearly donation after my church. I am also changing my list of organizations in my will. You will not miss the 50K as you will be having your events at some lefty supporting site.

Too bad.

27 posted on 8/18/2017, 1:51:54 PM by Mouton (The MSM is a clear and present danger to the republic.)

quote:

To: exit82

My note to the Salvation Army resulting from your post:

quote:

So the Salvation Army is now a political organization ... very well. "But it'll cost ya."

No more checks in response to mail or phone solicitations. No more dropping twentys or the occasionaly fifty in the red kettle throughout the holidays. No more clothing and other high-quality items dropped off to your store here in town.

I do not abide such shenanigans ... especially from a Christian organization.

You should reconsider your decision to abandon the Constitution of our Great Republic. If you do, I'll come back.

30 posted on 8/18/2017, 1:56:28 PM by glennaro

"conservative, traditional, racist values."

quote:

This is a REALLY dumb move by the Salvation Army. I would guess that 90% of their contributions come from people with conservative, traditional values. In the envelope that was going to contain a check, I wrote a letter telling why I will no longer support them. I bet I am not the only one. There are many alternatives.

32 posted on 8/18/2017, 1:58:03 PM by Steve_Seattle

quote:

They are ALL a scam. It is well documented by the financial disclosures. They claim not for profit but they bring in big loot. Komen is a fraud because they LOVE abortion while claiming to Pink it up to save women. Red Cross is a shell company for Libtards and Salvation Army is run by Libtards as well. Most of these tax dodgers and liberal schmucks generally contribute less than 10% to the actual cause but shell out boatloads to Democrats and bull sh*t liberal causes.

35 posted on 8/18/2017, 1:59:40 PM by shanover (...To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them.-S.Adams)

"Which is worse for our future income, continuing to be associated with a toxic man, or pissing off racists?"

quote:

To: Steve_Seattle

I wonder if someone, or a group, promped the SA that he/she/they would make up any fall off in donations...

If so, who was it?

And if the SA is just gonna take the loss, why in heck are they doing this???

36 posted on 8/18/2017, 2:00:01 PM by mewzilla (Was Obama surveilling John Roberts? Might explain a lot.)

quote:

To: Leaning Right

I have a hard time believing the SA pulled out.. top-notch organization.. these organizations get liberals put in positions of power and soon ruin all the goodwill built over years and years..

45 posted on 8/18/2017, 2:02:13 PM by RJ_Campbell (Well, I'm white.. is that a problem?)

"Why aren't there white men in the groups trying to prevent the corporate culture from being controlled exclusively by white men!?"

quote:

See, that’s the thing...major multinational corporations and non-profits are the ones who drive the diversity agenda. So their money flows generally to the Left. For example, I have worked for some of the world’s biggest corporations in the automotive and banking industries. They are always pushing diversity and inclusion in their internal communications. But diversity and inclusions does not include whites, especially white males. White females are included only if they espouse leftist points of view. The company I currently work for has 10 diversity teams and not one of them includes white males. There is a women’s one, but again, only women with leftist viewpoints need participate. The 10 are Asian, black, diverse abilities, Latin, middle east, millennials and younger, native, pride, veterans and women.

51 posted on 8/18/2017, 2:05:03 PM by Avalon Memories (The question about fighting back is not what average people can to do, but how to do we do it?)

The "tantruming leftist" is named David Fahrenthold and he won a loving Pulitzer for this stuff.

quote:

To: Leaning Right

The tantruming leftists have been running a blacklist. They have a list of all the organizations that have events there and are going through it one by one on twitter.

57 posted on 8/18/2017, 2:16:51 PM by lodi90

Freep opinions: math is hard, let's go posting!

quote:

To: Yaelle

Susan Komen is a scam

You're right. And joined at the hip with the abortion industry. You can understand why: Since inducing an abortion increases the mother's chances of breast cancer by 40 percent, if abortion on demand weren't being enforced by the 9 blackrobes, America's breast cancer rate would go down about 40 percent, and the Komen Foundation's revenues and officer salaries would plummet.

63 posted on 8/18/2017, 2:21:34 PM by SamuraiScot

Oh yeah, this also happened.

quote:

To: Mouton

Six Flags over Texas park got a call from me a bit ago. They’ll never see another dime from this family for removing the Stars and Bars from their six flags. Of course, they aren’t answering their phones so had to leave a message.

66 posted on 8/18/2017, 2:24:45 PM by bgill (CDC site, "We don't know how people are infected with Ebola.")

:thunk:

quote:

To: mewzilla

"I wonder if someone, or a group, promped the SA that he/she/they would make up any fall off in donations..."

A second thought: maybe some corporate donors threatened to shut them off if they didn't pull out of the Mar a Lago event. On the other hand, I wouldn't think that the salvation Army would be a particularly sexy charity for leftist corporations to support in the first place.

A third thought: why is the Salvation Army even having events at a ritzy locale like Mar a Lago in the first place? Seems kind of extravagant for a charity devoted to the poor.

72 posted on 8/18/2017, 2:43:02 PM by Steve_Seattle

quote:

To: bgill

For many years I never passed a Salvation Army kettle without putting some greenbacks in. Especially the year that militant faggies were pushing in ;^) fake fivers with a message on the reverse scolding SA for homophobia or whatever.

Sorry to see them go from my charity list. Them and the southwestern Indian missions scams.

79 posted on 8/18/2017, 3:06:29 PM by elcid1970 ("The Second Amendment is more important than Islam. Buy ammo.")

Oh hey look

quote:

It's because of the THUG WAPO Reporters
https://twitter.com/Fahrenthold/status/898269033102835716
80 posted on 8/18/2017, 3:16:42 PM by KavMan

Yeah.

quote:

Let me get this straight...

So a club that Trump opened in part because he was disgusted at the bigoted clubs in NY that wouldn’t allow Jews or blacks and he opened it to all, now is not good enough for these groups because they consider Trump a bigot?

82 posted on 8/18/2017, 3:33:24 PM by LeoTDB69

Translation: nobody wanted to come to our fundraiser.

quote:

The SA’s reply to my e-mail:

quote:

Dear Ms. Roberts,

Thank you for reaching out to us to share your concerns regarding our connections with the Mar-a-Lago Club.

The Salvation Army relies heavily on fundraising events like The Holiday Snow Ball in Palm Beach to further our mission of helping those in need through a range of social services including food for the hungry, relief for disaster victims, clothing and shelter to the homeless, and opportunities for the underprivileged. Because the conversation has shifted away from the purpose of this event, we will not host it at Mar-a-Lago.

Thank you and God bless,
83 posted on 8/18/2017, 3:40:52 PM by Millicent_Hornswaggle (Retired US Marine wife)

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
I should be alseep, but instead I'm hateposting ‘Bathroom bill’ fails in Texas posted by freeper Coronal

the excerpt posted:

Efforts to pass a so-called “bathroom bill” in Texas failed this week when the legislature abruptly ended a 30-day special session with no vote on the measure.

Despite support among voters and legislators, the bill, titled the “Texas Privacy Act,” garnered a pack of big business opponents, including organizations like the NFL, Apple, Amazon, Exxon Mobile, and Hilton, who threatened retribution against the state if the bill passed.

The proposed legislation would have required transgender individuals to use the public restroom corresponding to their biological sex in schools and state buildings. North Carolina passed a similar law in 2016 but then partially repealed the measure due to public backlash.

I mean, I know they know this already, but it's always fun for them to realize it out loud once in a while.

quote:

So support of voters doesn’t mean a drat thing even in Texas?

Corporations NOW get to be legislators?

4 posted on 8/18/2017, 8:02:18 PM by SoFloFreeper

quote:

To: HiTech RedNeck

The problem today is a man for instance can identify as female on any given day WITHOUT dressing like one to use the ladies room.

I know we all have visions of ugly cross-dressers or Ruepaul types but that is simply not the case all the time.

This insanity also carries over to schools.

11 posted on 8/18/2017, 8:22:54 PM by headstamp 2 (Ignorance is reparable, stupid is forever)

quote:

To: Coronal

People don’t think it possible, but liberals are quietly organizing to take over the state in the 2018 elections. And the conservative state House members we have now, maybe 50, are badly outnumbered already.

16 posted on 8/18/2017, 8:38:23 PM by Theodore R. (Let's not squander the golden opportunity of 2017.)

quote:

To: LUV W

Grrrrrrr....pinging the Texas group! Where have our Texas values gone?!

To the devil because Texas thought itself, unaided, on its own innate virtue to be stronger than the devil, and it was WRONG.

That’s where Texas values went.

22 posted on 8/18/2017, 8:44:52 PM by HiTech RedNeck (Tryin' hard to win the No-Bull Prize.)

quote:

quote:

To: HiTech RedNeck

The problem becomes how to police it. If it can’t be fairly policed then it will probably be tossed out as unenforceable.

In Texas, law or no law, the women will "police" the hell out of it. If the wrong freak shows up in the women's loo....they'll kick his @$$.

24 posted on 8/18/2017, 8:46:25 PM by ROCKLOBSTER (Celebrate "Republicans Freed the Slaves Month")

And they’ll get sued for neat sums. There is no escape along those lines. The evil opposition always will outdo you if the game is brute force.

25 posted on 8/18/2017, 8:49:30 PM by HiTech RedNeck (Tryin' hard to win the No-Bull Prize.)

quote:

The Corporatist Trump Hating Business Elites control politicians here, there and everywhere.

Our votes for Republicans are so futile.

Even if an elected body passes a law and the executive signs it, the judiciary is the backstop for elitist control.

I frankly am not a moralistic religious crusader obsessed with sexuality issues, but the enemies of the religious people and this proposed law in Texas are President Trump’s enemies and that is beyond dispute.

30 posted on 8/18/2017, 8:57:47 PM by Spiridon

quote:

To: Army Air Corps

Texas, the next Kalifornia. Whodda thunk it. Might as well tear down the Alamo now. There were slave owners fighting there.

38 posted on 8/18/2017, 9:09:30 PM by canalabamian

quote:

If they cave to biz like this they might as well give up their guns there too

AZ governor caved in too

43 posted on 8/19/2017, 1:26:07 AM by JudgemAll (Democrats Fed. job-security Whorocracy & hate:hypocrites must be gay like us or be tested/crucifiedc)

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

quote:

Six Flags over Texas park got a call from me a bit ago. They’ll never see another dime from this family for removing the Stars and Bars from their six flags. Of course, they aren’t answering their phones so had to leave a message. 

While it does kinda gently caress with the whole name of the park (The 6 flags being Spain, Mexico, France, Republic of Texas, the Confederacy and the US), I'm amazed to see that they did this given Arlington Tx is boring suburbia defined. Prime conservative territory. Still, makes me happy and I might have to actually sack up and take a spin on Texas Giant next time I'm back home. :neckbeard:

Edit: And the bathroom bill failed? I'm almost feeling pride again for my home state. Also, there is nothing like hearing good news come from the lips of a miserable freeper.

Elmnt80 fucked around with this message at 10:02 on Aug 19, 2017

ErIog
Jul 11, 2001

:nsacloud:

Cop Porn Popper posted:

While it does kinda gently caress with the whole name of the park (The 6 flags being Spain, Mexico, France, Republic of Texas, the Confederacy and the US), I'm amazed to see that they did this given Arlington Tx is boring suburbia defined. Prime conservative territory. Still, makes me happy and I might have to actually sack up and take a spin on Texas Giant next time I'm back home. :neckbeard:

Edit: And the bathroom bill failed? I'm almost feeling pride again for my home state. Also, there is nothing like hearing good news come from the lips of a miserable freeper.

I mean they could just replace it with the rainbow flag and make conservatives throw a fit.

They should replace it with the Kreider comic panel of Lincoln saying "States have the right to suck it!" though.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

The people on 4chan are NUTS. A friend’s 30-yr old son is constantly on their site. He says Hitler was right, the Jews are running the world, & conservatives will all become Nazis to fight the left. It’s obnoxious to listen to him & he seems to be influencing his mother (my friend). His father passed away a couple of years ago. Makes me sick!

8 posted on 8/18/2017, 4:13:35 PM by Twotone

He certainly isn't wrong. You fucks have been leaning that way for years and now are backing Nazis

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Well, this is sort of his pattern too. Every time he had a business that was successful he'd step in and do something to sink it. So here we are again, he did something stupid and is sinking his brand again. I see another bankruptcy claim coming in the future if he survives the stroke from rage.

I hope he keeps his vindictive rear end-ness away from Helen's mother since she isn't praising him

McGlockenshire posted:

So support of voters doesn’t mean a drat thing even in Texas?

Corporations NOW get to be legislators?

4 posted on 8/18/2017, 8:02:18 PM by SoFloFreeper

Lol, you guys never seem to mind when it's for poo poo you want. "Makes u think"

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 13:53 on Aug 19, 2017

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

Every time they talked about SA I jumped for a second like "poo poo, do they know? Who told them!" :tinfoil:

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
CNN did a story on Antifa and freep ate it up. All the comments are the same as before, except for this one from a 2001 freeper.

quote:

To: TigerClaws

Still don’t understand why they call Spencer’s group “white supremacists”.

That would imply that they believe that whites should rule over all others.

What Spencer clearly said on ABC today is that he advocates a white homeland - didn’t say anything about non-whites living there and him ruling them.

He is clearly a white nationalist, or white separatist if you will.

In what way is this remarkable?

China, Japan, Korea, India and virtually all of Africa are ethnostates that people vehemently defend as “theirs” to the exclusion of all others.

It’s hilarious that when whites advocate this it’s termed “supremacy”.

And what does Antifa terrorize for? Anarchy? Do they do that in Beijing? Pyongyang?

Nah. We all know the answer: what they really want is a hardline, stone faced Communist state where they occupy the top by ruthless, murderous force.

So who’s the real supremaicists?

7 posted on 08/19/2017 4:41:53 AM PDT by Regulator
The line about how "why do asians and afraicans get ethnostates but not whites!?" is a standard beginner's argument among white nationalist recruiters.

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

McGlockenshire posted:

The line about how "why do asians and afraicans get ethnostates but not whites!?" is a standard beginner's argument among white nationalist recruiters.

So I'm better armed in future conversations what's the best way to respond to this point? I'm imagining it might be something like "yes and it's not ideal there either. Just because other societies have the same problem we do and don't seem to want to fix it doesn't mean we shouldn't try to fix ours" ? Or is there a better response I'm missing?

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire
Thats about it. Racism in other countries is a problem but thats their issue to deal with. We cant be racist because NU UH THEY DO IT TOO

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Boston Free Speech Rally and Protest...Live thread posted by freeper janetjanet998

quote:

To: janetjanet998

Once upon a time not so long ago, people wearing masks and committing crimes were shot or hung after trial.

2 posted on 8/19/2017, 7:09:47 AM by rawcatslyentist (TETELESTI Read em and weep Lucy! Yer times almost up.)

"our people"

quote:

Even if all of our people forgo any Nazi Hitler stuff, the left will have those actors dressed up, ready to jump in front of the cameras, just wait.

And they’ll instigate all of the violence while we get all the blame.

4 posted on 8/19/2017, 7:10:28 AM by gaijin

quote:

Looks like a bunch of black racists out in force to protest racism, with occasional pasty white females and old people.

Right Side is showing an interview with some hippie right now who’s holding up a sign saying “human” (thanks for the hint, dimwit).

7 posted on 8/19/2017, 7:13:32 AM by Pravious

quote:

How much is George Soros paying those people to pretend to be KKK and white supremacists?

8 posted on 8/19/2017, 7:16:02 AM by Texas Eagle (If it wasn't for double-standards, Liberals would have no standards at all -- Texas Eagle)

Freepers:

quote:

Where are jihadis when one needs them?

11 posted on 8/19/2017, 7:21:40 AM by Da Coyote

quote:

quote:

What is the point of getting a permit for a peaceful march if the anarchist
don’t have to get a permit to counter protest?
Anarchists should be jailed

14 posted on 8/19/2017, 7:31:32 AM by tennmountainman ("Prophet Mountainman" Predicter Of All Things RINO...for a small fee.)

The PERMIT is to tell the local democrat Mayor where and when to send the premeditated violent offenders who attack peaceful people.

19 posted on 8/19/2017, 7:46:14 AM by TheNext (Mueller ELECTION FRAUD)

We probably need to stop using jargon terms that reuse words with existing definitions, because unknowning people will end up with conclusions like this one.

quote:

I just saw a sign that read, ‘White Silence Is Violence’. An interesting twist on what constitutes hate speech.

20 posted on 8/19/2017, 7:46:30 AM by davius (You can roll manure in powdered sugar but that don't make it a jelly doughnut.)

At one point, freep had a very, very strict moderation policy.

quote:

To: TheNext

Checking in on Right Side... dumb black twat thanking the crowd for being “wit” her (that’s about the only wit SHE’S ever going to have). I don’t know where Right Side is getting the feed, but I’m enjoying hearing the camera crew mock the dumb-rear end leftists. Some guy confronting them - asking all the neo-Nazis to raise their hands. Wow. Is there anyone on earth more pathetic than a Northeastern liberal?

21 posted on 8/19/2017, 7:48:09 AM by Pravious

Psst, it's because it's fake.

quote:

To: Texas Eagle

How much is George Soros paying those people to pretend to be KKK and white supremacists?

And why hasn’t our side exposed such by now in ways beyond micro conservative websites read only by the already informed?

23 posted on 8/19/2017, 7:53:38 AM by CincyRichieRich (We must never shut up. Covfefe: A great dish served piping hot!)

I've lost it now, but someone on twitter posted a video clip of one of the very few white nationalists that wasn't behind the barrier at the park. None of the counterprotesters could engage with him because of the sheer number of actual journalists and big fat cameras all around him. I'm pretty sure cameras won't be a problem.

quote:

BRING CAMERAS! Lots of cameras and film the whole event and release the videos and pictures to the Internet as soon as possible.

Any kind of resistance is useless without the public knowing or seeing. The Internet is your friend and so USE IT!

39 posted on 8/19/2017, 8:23:47 AM by dhs12345

quote:

Watching Right Side feed of a homo and a ‘trans’ man arguing about who has the greater claim to outrage. Meanwhile, some fat cross dresser claiming to be a radical feminist is accusing the homo of being a Nazi. Even my dreams aren’t this weird.

40 posted on 8/19/2017, 8:29:25 AM by davius (You can roll manure in powdered sugar but that don't make it a jelly doughnut.)

Who would show up to a rally like this with a trump banner and not be a nazi?

quote:

To: BlackAdderess

someone just said “we have a guy walking around with a Trump banner” implying he was a Nazi

49 posted on 8/19/2017, 8:39:51 AM by janetjanet998

MY INNOCENT loving EARS

quote:

I am under the perception that RightSide broadcasting is a pro-Trump, pro-America station - but their reporter in the field is a foul-mouthed cretin.

Is he undercover? Is he pretending to be one of the crowd to avoid being injured?

It’s pretty hard to listen to his language.

52 posted on 8/19/2017, 8:44:46 AM by Pilgrim's Progress (http://www.baptistbiblebelievers.com/BYTOPICS/tabid/335/Default.aspx D)

quote:

To: CGASMIA68

IMO anyone that attends one of these f’ed up rallies is on their own and deserves what they get.

Agree and I still don't understand why the Chancellorsville PD allowed the Antifa/BLM to remain on the street after the State of Emergency was declared. Tragedy followed their (intentional) malfeasance.

60 posted on 8/19/2017, 8:54:55 AM by JonPreston

Freepers:

quote:

To: TomGuy

It’s the usual collection of illegal aliens, homos, and commies.

78 posted on 8/19/2017, 9:10:55 AM by Ray76 (Republicans are a Democrat party front group.)

whoosh

quote:

5,000 leftists scared of 50 people in a bandstand.

98 posted on 8/19/2017, 9:31:54 AM by Ronald_Magnus
Also I'm pretty sure that's more than 5,000
https://twitter.com/CNN/status/898942323916189696

Uhhuh okay sure

quote:

To: Ronald_Magnus

Just reported may get a stand down order and thousands and thousands are headed their way.

101 posted on 8/19/2017, 9:34:40 AM by Donnafrflorida (Thru Him all things are possible.)

Unfortunately not. After the crowd arrived, cell service promptly went to poo poo.

quote:

is there a feed of the actual free speech rally?

102 posted on 8/19/2017, 9:34:54 AM by freedom1st

"Why isn't anybody validating my conspiracy theory!?"

quote:

To: All

I hope there is someone at the initial rally-point for the marchers who can scan the area for tour buses. You know these folks didn’t just show up on their own. Find the buses that brought them in. Then find the owners and see who paid for those buses. Follow the money.

Soros, anyone? Anyone? Buehler?

103 posted on 8/19/2017, 9:35:12 AM by sevlex

Freep opinions:

quote:

People supporting Free Speech - A handful

People supporting Fascism - Thousands

Freedom was fun while it lasted.

105 posted on 8/19/2017, 9:41:21 AM by TTFlyer

"Why isn't anybody validating my bigoted preconceptions!?"

quote:

To: Ray76

CBS local news reporter called the people who plan the ‘so-called free speech rally” “alt-right and white supremacists”. He named the other side the “counter-protesters”....no negative connotation descriptions for them. I am surprised that they allowed one of the organizers stating a free speech protection comment to air.

114 posted on 8/19/2017, 9:58:17 AM by Freee-dame (Best election ever.)

what

quote:

To: avital2

The Antifa baloon of HIV blood is more deadly than a stick.

o Antifa HIV silent death.

121 posted on 8/19/2017, 10:03:12 AM by TheNext (Mueller ELECTION FRAUD)

:qq: MUH PROPERTY :qq:

quote:

My chant:
“Yes Trump!
Yes USA!
Respect Private Property OR MOVE AWAY!”

126 posted on 8/19/2017, 10:11:41 AM by 4Liberty ("Russia"? Communists have been infiltrating Hollywood & US academia for decades..........)

Oh no that poor nazi

quote:

To: 11Bush

Peaceful free-speech advocate is being verbally abused and physically assaulted as he leaves the rally (but he must through the feral area).

128 posted on 8/19/2017, 10:16:49 AM by glennaro

quote:

To: Reno89519

AGIPROP

Agitation Propaganda: This is Trotsky Stalin stuff. Better to go have a fun day, drink beer and shoot billiards.

The TV video is fake.
The game is the violent aggressors Antifa, are free of criminal wrongdoing. The police illegally stand down.

The useful idiot protesters, Nazis and Supremacists, are disarmed by police. The police herd the peaceful into the gauntlet of violent Antifa who beat them with clubs.

Fake news falsely says the peaceful are violent Trump antagonists. Right to peaceful assembly banned for the day.

AGIPROP. Better not to waste your valuable day watching fake news, because you already know the outcome is fake.

Its just another Democrat Mayor city riot. :-)

130 posted on 8/19/2017, 10:23:31 AM by TheNext (Mueller ELECTION FRAUD)

hay guys how do I "meem"?

quote:

To: rawcatslyentist

Spread this meme: the only people who wear masks in public are bank robbers, ISIS,
...and AntiFirstAmendment

135 posted on 8/19/2017, 10:40:35 AM by grey_whiskers (The opinions are solely those of the author and are subject to change without notice.)

quote:

To: Reno89519

How do we also shut down Antifa? A pox on all of them. Republicans and conservatives should give them no quarter, no one should.
Like this:

[image of redcaps giving someone a loving wedgie removed]

See, calling someone a Nazi isn't a magic spell from Harry Potter which allows you to strip them of all civil rights and terrorize them with street mobs.

This is literally Mao's Red Guards. (The black woman who tore down the statue in Durham was a pro-North Korea Communist. The sign next to her as she climbed was 'Cops and the Klan go Hand in Hand.')

And Mao killed enough to make HiItler look like a piker.

136 posted on 8/19/2017, 10:51:20 AM by grey_whiskers (The opinions are solely those of the author and are subject to change without notice.)

quote:

Looks like Free Speech was nipped in the bud.. The excuse is not clear. One thing for sure.. The MSM will spin it again innocent Freedom-Loving Patriots.

141 posted on 8/19/2017, 11:09:11 AM by DivineMomentsOfTruth

quote:

OMG..FoxNews is saying Free Speech won.. They didn’t get to speak you Fools!

145 posted on 8/19/2017, 11:16:18 AM by DivineMomentsOfTruth

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Cactus posted:

So I'm better armed in future conversations what's the best way to respond to this point? I'm imagining it might be something like "yes and it's not ideal there either. Just because other societies have the same problem we do and don't seem to want to fix it doesn't mean we shouldn't try to fix ours" ? Or is there a better response I'm missing?

If you have to engage this kind of idiot, troll them with a bad argument to get them to say something stupid. Ask why the Americas shouldn't be the ethnostate for the indigenous people that European settlers conquered and displaced. After all, they were here first, and everyone else in the Americas are migrants. This will in turn prompt them to start talking about how superior Europeans must be and you can just go from there. For extra entertainment, also throw in Australia. Racists really love hating the native Australian population.

While talking about how Europeans are superior, they'll probably start spouting off pseudoscientific bullshit, and RationalWiki's page on "Racialism" will be a good resource to have. Unfortunately you can't just link it to them, as they'll immediately disregard your argument. Frankly, though, if someone is as far gone as claiming genetic superiority then there's probably no saving them at that point and you should disengage.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

There's no way to achieve a white ethnostate in the US without large scale violence. And if you ask them why its so desirable in the first place, they can't answer without cutting to their inner narrative which is bound to be some Nazi poo poo.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

When someone is that deep you win just by forcing them to say it, hopefully others around to hear it.

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

Thanks guys some good responses. That Racialism page is pretty interesting. But you're right it never ends with anyone seeing the light and the only time I'm even anywhere near a conversation like this is when I'm bored and trolling /pol/ and, uh, there aren't really any outer narratives to get past there. You're arguing directly against a fundamentally different worldview that isn't based in fact or rationality. And they think the same about me! Well, that or it's other trolls that happen to be playing the opposite side to the character I'm playing that day.

Like, I wonder what percentages of discussions that take place on the internet are 100% occupied by trolls that think they're the only troll in the argument? Pff Trolling is dumb. I'm dumb.

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer

Mantis42 posted:

There's no way to achieve a white ethnostate in the US without large scale violence. And if you ask them why its so desirable in the first place, they can't answer without cutting to their inner narrative which is bound to be some Nazi poo poo.

Precisely.

There are (more) homogenous states out there, that have either never experienced large modern migration movements, or have already practiced ethnic cleansing/suppression of their minorities. But with the U.S, the black people and the latinos and the indians and the asians and the what ever have you not are already there. The only way to create a white ethnostate is for these people to be removed, and this is something white nationalist fucks never quite aknowledge (unless they've already gone full nazi). At best you'll get some argument about peacefully removing them with economic incentives or the like. But what of the people that don't feel like "peacefully" leaving their homeland? In the end, genocide is the logical endpoint.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

CNN did a story on Antifa and freep ate it up. All the comments are the same as before, except for this one from a 2001 freeper.

Lol, the argument fails right off because we aren't any of those countries. We are the US, land of the free, home of the brave, taker of what the world didn't want and made a super power out of the "rejects". This freeper and all the others can gently caress right off and GTFO if they don't like that. Russia can have them

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

SocketWrench posted:

Lol, the argument fails right off because we aren't any of those countries. We are the US, land of the free, home of the brave, taker of what the world didn't want and made a super power out of the "rejects". This freeper and all the others can gently caress right off and GTFO if they don't like that. Russia can have them

Haha gently caress yeah this is a much better answer to that than the one I came up with.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Also even those supposed ethnostates have to deal with the fact that imposed racial divides never loving work as intended and his question should be less "why isn't it ok for us" and more "why am I dumb enough to think it would work this time?"

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

It's also just flat wrong in its premise because, e.g. China has poo poo tons of ethnic groups (Hmong, Hakka, Hui, etc.) that are not classic Chinese Han ethnicity and they're just ignorant.

It only works if you take it as axiomatic that "all those people are the same", which they would emphatically tell you is not the case.

Feel free to mention poo poo like the Yakut in Russia or the (tiny, dwindling, ignored as gently caress) Ainu in Japan.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

Xiahou Dun posted:

It's also just flat wrong in its premise because, e.g. China has poo poo tons of ethnic groups (Hmong, Hakka, Hui, etc.) that are not classic Chinese Han ethnicity and they're just ignorant.

It only works if you take it as axiomatic that "all those people are the same", which they would emphatically tell you is not the case.

Feel free to mention poo poo like the Yakut in Russia or the (tiny, dwindling, ignored as gently caress) Ainu in Japan.

Pepes are usually talking about Japan anyway when talking about ethnostates. Never mind that Japan is facing a population crisis because of economic and cultural factors that they refuse to remedy by immigration. Or that they do have a small population of ethnic Chinese and Korean, along with the aforementioned Ainu, that they don't want anyone to know about.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Neo_Crimson posted:

Pepes are usually talking about Japan anyway when talking about ethnostates. Never mind that Japan is facing a population crisis because of economic and cultural factors that they refuse to remedy by immigration. Or that they do have a small population of ethnic Chinese and Korean, along with the aforementioned Ainu, that they don't want anyone to know about.

Don't forget Vietnamese people in Japan. They got it baaad.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

O yeah I was just using China as a nice example since I know it cold ; the whole argument is entirely built on some bullshit foundations that make even engaging with it suspect.

See also the whole loving glossing over "African" identities as if they were a monolith, which I know just enough about to know that my ignorance is cavernous.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
It's time for The New Civil War posted by freeper Kaslin

It's a piece of trash from American "Thinker."

quote:

While cowardly leftist leaders are trying to portray themselves as fighting Hitler they are really fighting anyone they don’t agree with. Remember that some Democrats said that Rep. Steve Scalise had it coming since he opposed gun control and that Democrats have been silent when left-wing violence was used to prevent Republicans marching in a parade in Portland.

Facing a continued loss of power because their radical agenda is toxic to most Americans, the Democrat leadership -- which includes the MSM -- have decided that they have the right to physically attack anyone who stands in their way.

Like their Nazi and Communist forefathers, today’s Democrat leaders are comfortable sending swarms of Brownshirts out to beat into submission anyone who stands between them and power.

quote:

To: Kaslin

From an email I received this morning:

"Black people who were never slaves are fighting white people who were never Nazis over a Confederate statue erected by democrats, because democrats can't stand their own history any more and somehow it's Trump's fault? Interesting."

4 posted on 8/19/2017, 10:05:16 AM by dainbramaged (Get out of my country now)

quote:

that was not the first shot in a civil war.

whole thing was fake, with real people acting out roles, financed or organized from the same side, unbeknownst to the actors.

Intramural scrimmage

5 posted on 8/19/2017, 10:05:58 AM by Vendome (I've Gotta Be Me - hxxps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH-pk2vZG2M)

quote:

All of this runs on organizing cells and the nucleus is Soros. The fuel is money as each “crisis” is flamed by the media. Inexplicably, a generally dithering law enforcement looks on with approval. If I were AG,I would send the full force of the DOJ not seen since “Mississippi Burning”. McAuliffe needs to be arrested. We have seen “stand down” before and it’s disgusting. “Supremacy” groups (black,white,socialist,fascist etc)need to be put down like the rabid animals that they are.

14 posted on 8/19/2017, 10:31:19 AM by shanover (...To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them.-S.Adams)

quote:

When the shooting starts, the first to be taken out will be the ones that fed the flames of Anarchy.

They will be easily identifiable, they will be the ones holding the Microphones.

No brag, just fact.

16 posted on 8/19/2017, 10:33:19 AM by Kickass Conservative ( THEY LIVE, and we're the only ones wearing the Sunglasses.)

quote:

To: nonsporting

While cowardly leftist leaders are trying to portray themselves as fighting Hitler, they are really fighting anyone they don’t agree with.

They’ve also left an entire generation of disaffected young white men and disaffected older white men who don’t give a fig what happens to the left as long as we win.

20 posted on 8/19/2017, 10:52:31 AM by ichabod1 (Smoke does not mean fire when someone threw a smoke grenade.)

Oh no it couldn't possibly be actual outrage based on the Republicans in Congress voting to take away health insurance from millions of people. Nope, that has nothing to do with it at all. It's aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllll the MSM's fault.

quote:

The first shots of this Civil War might well have been the attempt to assassinate several Republican members of the HOR at a baseball practice. There has been no follow up, no attempt to figure out who was manipulating the shooter.

One can't help but suspect that it was hateful rhetoric from Never Trumpers that motivated that. How come no outrage from the Republican Party?

21 posted on 8/19/2017, 10:56:05 AM by grania (Deplorable and Proud of It!)

quote:

Hard to have a Civil War when there is only 1 army in the field. The surrender monkey GOP has abjectly surrendered already.

22 posted on 8/19/2017, 10:58:01 AM by lodi90

Oh yes, centrist neoliberal Hillary was gonna lead us to our Glorious Revolution. These loving people...

quote:

The Left has been working on this since the 60’s. They are tired of waiting, they want their Socialist Revolution now. Hillary was going to lead them into it, and that was pulled out from under them by the average American who doesn’t want what they are offering.

25 posted on 8/19/2017, 11:07:19 AM by Aut Pax Aut Bellum (Stay Calm and Carry.)

Uhhuh okay sure

quote:

The Left and its ministry of propaganda (media) are ginning up its minions and other useful idiots for a coup.
Coup;

A sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government.

31 posted on 8/19/2017, 12:22:57 PM by fella ("As it was before Noah so shall it be again,")

What the gently caress is wrong with you people.

quote:

To: Patrick Henry Dichotomy

Guess we need to oil our barrels and buff & shine our ammo

Better dip that ammo and blades in lard and excrement. Shoot to wound. Infected wounds will drain their resources and identify them after they loose.

32 posted on 8/19/2017, 12:26:53 PM by fella ("As it was before Noah so shall it be again,")

quote:

The first “shots” in our new civil war were fired after Charlottesville when many Democratic leaders claimed that they had the right to use physical force against anyone they didn’t like.

It's more than that, Mr. Trinko. The entire Democrat Party and a large number of Republicans have given their seal of approval on Antifa's actions. They have endorsed terrorism as a valid means of political action. And of course all of the #CorporateFakeNewsIndustry has done so as well.

IMO that makes every one of them legitimate targets if things escalate much further. Endorsing terrorism is sedition. They are the Un-Americans!

33 posted on 8/19/2017, 12:30:14 PM by TigersEye (0bama. The Legacy is a lie. The lie is the Legacy.)

I mean do they just not understand what happened in the 60s or something?

quote:

To: Patrick Henry Dichotomy

While cowardly leftist leaders are trying to portray themselves as fighting Hitler they are really fighting anyone they don’t agree with.

Look, these folks want to tear down statues of Democrats who ran the Civil War and who imposed Jim Crow laws on blacks.

It's possible the left is embarrassed about who they were - and what they did... and they're trying to erase THEIR history.

Or maybe they're doing the usual and hiring thugs to do their dirty work for them... White Liberal Elites signing paychecks for thugs... and blaming the 'anger' on the black community.

37 posted on 8/19/2017, 12:48:13 PM by GOPJ (Start by tearing down statues ...burning books, and eventually you go after people - John Davidson)

... I think I have a new most hated poster.

quote:

To: Kenny Bania

If you’ve seen the Boston footage there are certainly many thousands of Bolsheviks there. You have to factor in the people with meaningless lives who only find real purpose in this nonsense. I was surprised to see the mother of the woman hit by the car in Charlotteville begging people to give meaning to her daughter’s death (and life); she seemed to know she would have been very unexceptional otherwise, and would be missed only by her dog.

40 posted on 8/19/2017, 12:55:24 PM by kearnyirish2 (Affirmative action is economic warfare against white males (and therefore white families).)

quote:

I would support President Trump declaring martial law , if things get any worse . I would be glad to immediately join and serve with martial law enforcement militia .

We are 63 million strong - deputize us .

42 posted on 8/19/2017, 1:17:26 PM by LeoWindhorse (America First !)

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

quote:

Look, these folks want to tear down statues of Democrats who ran the Civil War and who imposed Jim Crow laws on blacks. 

It's possible the left is embarrassed about who they were - and what they did... and they're trying to erase THEIR history. 

So...let them? Like, itd be a victory for you guys then right?

Jesus Christ.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
Other than his own rear end, where are these facts coming from?

quote:

People forget that white supremacy has always been part of the LIBERAL movement. The KKK was founded by liberal Democrats. Jim Crow was passed and enforced by liberal Democrats. The Democrat Party was founded to protect slavery and, even now, DemoRAT leaders would like to bring it back.

During WWII, most DemoRATS in the military were draftees, while most conservatives in the military were people who joined voluntarily. They were reluctant to fight their fellow travelers in Nazi Germany. Like FDR, the were alright with fighting the Japanese, who they saw as racially inferior. But, also like FDR, the liberals had to be pushed into fighting Germany. FDR tried hard to work out an “arrangement” with Hitler, who (like all liberals) was stupid and arrogant, so he never accepted a deal.

27 posted on 8/19/2017, 11:22:53 PM by GodAndCountryFirst

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Liberals are naive cowards who seek peace against an enemy they cannot negotiate with but also bloodthirsty monsters who lust for untermensch death.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

While cowardly leftist leaders are trying to portray themselves as fighting Hitler they are really fighting anyone they don’t agree with

Yeah, just ignore those marches full of swastika flags, people tattooed with swastikas, Nazi themed uniforms, and loving chanting nazi slogans, they totally aren't nazis.

Goddammit Freep, you bitched for years about Nazis being bad and now that they're actually here you're siding with them.

quote:

From an email I received this morning:

"Black people who were never slaves are fighting white people who were never Nazis over a Confederate statue erected by democrats, because democrats can't stand their own history any more and somehow it's Trump's fault? Interesting."

4 posted on 8/19/2017, 10:05:16 AM by dainbramaged (Get out of my country now)

Translation; "I'm a stupid person that holds stupid opinions because I'm a party before country rear end in a top hat that will let the country I supposedly love burn to the ground before I ever reject what my party leaders are saying and doing"

quote:

When the shooting starts, the first to be taken out will be the ones that fed the flames of Anarchy.

They will be easily identifiable, they will be the ones holding the Microphones.

No brag, just fact.

16 posted on 8/19/2017, 10:33:19 AM by Kickass Conservative ( THEY LIVE, and we're the only ones wearing the Sunglasses.)

translation; "Because I'm a loving coward and will be hiding in my basement while my insanity eats my brain till I finally turn on my family like the old spite filled gently caress I am"

quote:

The first shots of this Civil War might well have been the attempt to assassinate several Republican members of the HOR at a baseball practice. There has been no follow up, no attempt to figure out who was manipulating the shooter.

One can't help but suspect that it was hateful rhetoric from Never Trumpers that motivated that. How come no outrage from the Republican Party?

21 posted on 8/19/2017, 10:56:05 AM by grania (Deplorable and Proud of It!)

Man, they so desperately want this all to be some conspiracy

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

SocketWrench posted:

Man, they so desperately want this all to be some conspiracy

So I was going to write a thing about how they're just searching for an explanation for the insanity of the modern world when I sketched out a throwaway line about what feels like declining traffic as it becomes more and more clear that Trump was a fuckup. I decided I'd check Alexa and, well,

Those are sure high-quality results right there, Alexa. Thanks.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

His own rear end exclusively. If I were to entertain the notion I would say it was because the south were too disorganized or unwilling to handle the draft obligation and had to rely on volunteers. But in the end it wouldn't matter, the same amount of people still died fighting anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

It might come from the whole "many servicemen in WWII didn't even fire their rifle" thing that S.L.A. Marshall propagated. Naturally, the ones that did were good conservatives.