Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Bread Liar
[disco elysium narrator voice] me, however? I'm.. normal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
did you know that I have good opinions and you have bad ones?
Ever stop to think about that?

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?

Hatebag posted:

I don't think he was correct to say that hootington should be killed for mildly trolling a thread, actually

I know this sounds odd during this time in our lives, but maybe he meant it in a non-serious manner? You know, we're always in here being serious about trimp and his savvy family members, but maybe emfive got a taste of the sarcasms and was just trying to share - like a family recipe.

I know, this is a wild idea. I'm just spitballing over here before I make my next serious post about dongo trombo. Please don't be offended.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

look at how they massacred my boy...

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Louisgod posted:

seemed a bit unhinged but everybody in this garbage world is now insane

emfive probably got all hosed up on pasta. pasta psychosis, you hate to see it

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

WHO CARES

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

PMUTEYST

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Bread Liar

External Organs posted:

You must control your pasta or the pasta will control you.

few people know this!

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

true

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

Hatebag posted:

I don't think he was correct to say that hootington should be killed for mildly trolling a thread, actually

Some things you're just not supposed to say

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
obamnacare

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1729890507629953079?t=ZicbwTt4TBNgHiqoIfHmVQ&s=19

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

gonna go to the Olive Garden and think about this for awhile a long while so I can eat a bunch of salad and breadsticks

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Louisgod posted:

few people know this!

Know what?

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

lol getting a sixer is not a big deal and def not worth telling someone to kill themselves

i just dont want to see hootington or one of these other bad faith losers poo poo all over this thread because a cuck mod thought it would be funny and ingratiating, i dont care about the particulars, there is that better

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Bread Liar

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

Louisgod posted:

you must let the pasta flow through you

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

tenderjerk posted:

i just dont want to see hootington or one of these other bad faith losers poo poo all over this thread because a cuck mod thought it would be funny and ingratiating, i dont care about the particulars, there is that better

yes, that is infinitely better than saying "that poster was right about telling another poster to kill themselves"

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Hatebag posted:

Mad?

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

post and ye shall receive

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!
its fun 2 mass report posts in the fyad lite subforum

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Louisgod posted:

:hmmyes:

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
my fettuccine is a killing word

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Bread Liar

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

you must let the pasta flow through you

seems dangerous...

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

this is definitely not how to get lurkers to post here

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
its good that this thread will be moved to CCCC

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Someone got a bad batch of semolina. It happens.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

An Apple A Gay posted:

this is definitely not how to get lurkers to post here

the only thing that makes me post here is there not being other posts in the other c-spam threads

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

I'm a bit shocked emfive got banned before Buddykins lol

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

its like 'where are you? okay take a deep breath and say trump. out loud. just say the word you can do it quietly if you're in the office or whatever, but just say the word. trump. and if you don't smile or laugh or chuckle go gently caress yourself'

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

has anything interesting happened with trump's trials? last thing i remember was habba habbin a gaming laptop

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

Spaced God posted:

Spotify said I listened to over 48,000 minutes of music. I might have a problem

Oh lordy lordy just started watching my 2023 review and it says the one place that listened like me was in Pittsburgh. I'm already offended

155,982 minutes!

holtemon has issued a correction as of 17:05 on Nov 29, 2023

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?

tenderjerk posted:

It's even better when it's fyad aspiring posters doing the reporting.

But the modding here does seem kinda dumb. Reminds me of this old oaf of a man. Dingle trongingle, I think his name was. It was a long time ago. Way before even emfive could remember.

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Hatebag posted:

Seriously, I like emfive and hope his time away helps him calm down and get some perspective but, this poo poo where everyone circles the wagons around psycho posts because they feel like the thread is being threatened is crazy

Hoot is a fotnite playing grandpa with a sugar mama, it should be real easy to make fun of him without posting psycho poo poo

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
It's amazing that he's gonna run again on REPEAL AND REPLACE without ever having to present any replacement plan whatsoever.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

the thread will pick up again by mid february when trump locks up the nomination

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

tenderjerk posted:

Nobody mass reported.

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Hatebag posted:

has anything interesting happened with trump's trials? last thing i remember was habba habbin a gaming laptop

Last I heard he and one of the fail sons are going to take the stand again and the case may be wrapping up(?)

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
buddykins, tell your father, emfive, that it's ok to be confused and angry at his age and that we love him no matter how many pasta shapes he disparages

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

triple sulk posted:

the thread will pick up again by mid february when trump locks up the nomination

mayor Dave will post again then

inshallah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Hatebag posted:

it's mostly a 3 step repeating cycle of *trump defense does something bizarre*, *reports that he won't wriggle out of this one; judge says it's over*, then *ah, nevertheless,*