Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax

flashy_mcflash posted:

Trump is watching F&F on the plane, and responding to it via Twitter

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/902507855584092160

ahahahahaha

Okay, sure. Whatever makes you feel better, Donny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

This is something that would be on some abandoned cathedral. I mean he's already perched like a gargoyle and he's grotesque enough.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Speedboat Jones posted:

When you're born rich, you can fail forward until the day you die.

Well he still managed to make himself both financially and morally bankrupt so I dunno if his kids will have anything left once he's gone

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

flashy_mcflash posted:

those grapes are sour :mad:

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

flashy_mcflash posted:

There can't be many people who think not having someone in charge of these departments is the same as limiting government size right? Right?

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/top_heh/status/902276147530125312

anime is real

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

A Bakers Cousin posted:

There can't be many people who think not having someone in charge of these departments is the same as limiting government size right? Right?

lol

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

He thought Putin kicking out diplomats would somehow reduce the state department payroll sooooo

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary

A Bakers Cousin posted:

The free market will decide. If the government goes tits up, they can declare bankruptcy and start again. All hail the free market.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

A Bakers Cousin posted:

People are insane, but if he wants to leave positions empty while he's in office, that's bad but at least it can be fixed if we live to see by another president, as opposed to removing the position entirely. There will be a gap in experience but we can deal with that. Same with his unenforceable executive orders like "for every 2 regulations, remove 1" or "if you see a penny, pick it up."

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Holy lol

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Lol love his body language saying "man, this name is hard to pronounce... Meh, whatever, gently caress it."

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

president of the us and substitute teacher that has never had our class before

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
You... you're fired Ninuucho-chan :nyoron:

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Knight posted:

People are insane, but if he wants to leave positions empty while he's in office, that's bad but at least it can be fixed if we live to see by another president, as opposed to removing the position entirely. There will be a gap in experience but we can deal with that. Same with his unenforceable executive orders like "for every 2 regulations, remove 1" or "if you see a penny, pick it up."

There's a gap of institutional knowledge and memory that should not be understated.

Sure, new competent people may come in in future years; but they won't have the relationships, burecratic know-how, or past experiences to bank upon. That's why senior Executive Branch officials resigning & not being replaced is such a blow to the moral, mission and authority of the "alphabet" agencies.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

flashy_mcflash posted:

This loving retard. lol

SamBishop
Jan 10, 2003

That is so close to the "Nintendo" that I was sure his brain would process that name as the first time he saw it.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Smirr posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/902503724274331653

Better hurry if you want to watch the dams collapse

Set your minds at ease Houston. The president is coming and he's bringing snacks and diet coke. Relief is nigh.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Everything's coming up Melania!

*The other Milhous

medchem
Oct 11, 2012

Are they really about to walk onto that muddy grass especially with her in those heels?

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

medchem posted:

Are they really about to walk onto that muddy grass especially with her in those heels?

What? These people aren't going to touch mud or water. They'll probably land in Dallas or some poo poo.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

A Bakers Cousin posted:

It's easier to point to an empty seat that is saving you $150k than to negotiate the details of political pork that would truly reduce the government. Reducing protectionist subsidies and increasing transparency on government bids for contractors could offer millions of savings but we'd rather have Bob at the EPA not get rehired.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Oscar Wild posted:

Set your minds at ease Houston. The president is coming and he's bringing snacks and diet coke. Relief is nigh.

"As a token of my generosity I have brought stacks of Trump Ice, marked down 25% and believe me I never EVER give discounts"

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

"My uncle who works at Ninuucho..."

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
N-nani?!

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

medchem posted:

lol if you think they will get a mile within actual flooding or the poors affected.
They will land at some rich hotel and shake hands with the local rich people, and maybe pose with a poor in a uniform for the press.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

Waffle House posted:

What? These people aren't going to touch mud or water. They'll probably land in Dallas or some poo poo.

happyhippy posted:

lol if you think they will get a mile within actual flooding or the poors affected.
They will land at some rich hotel and shake hands with the local rich people, and maybe pose with a poor in a uniform for the press.

:lol: I still can't believe that corrupt politicians in my country are better at pretending to care about poor people:

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

The reverse angle of this really needs to be seen.

Photo of the Day: 8/28/17 by The White House, on Flickr

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Its 5D Chess U guys

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug
You know, NOW would be a really good time to let Texas secede.

The rest of the US wont' have to pay for the clean up.

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Doggles posted:

In days gone by, a photoshop thread would already be started

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Doggles posted:

Lmfao, he can't see those screens. I bet the volume is also set uncomfortably high for anyone under the age of 65.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

Doggles posted:

"This golf channel is a bit boring..."

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy
Jump to 3:15 in this video and see Donald be to much of a bitch to even say the words "You're Fired" when asked specifically to say them specifically offering to say them, at the request of no one.

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/xug6gd/the-daily-show-with-trevor-noah-trump-s-pre-inauguration-photo-op

Donald Trump: Afraid to be nude and afraid to cause confrontation

Set
Oct 30, 2005

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
Ninuucho is a good person, My uncle Gepetto introduced me to him. He said he was once a wooden puppet, can you believe that?

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary

Doggles posted:

That photo is amazing and will be included in many biographies of this failed presidency. It's symbolically rich af

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/902273886837989381

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

You would like it here...