Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LostCosmonaut
Feb 15, 2014

I read Holder's quote, and became radicalized. How many hours until a predator shoots a missile through my window?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

LostCosmonaut posted:

I read Holder's quote, and became radicalized. How many hours until a predator shoots a missile through my window?

you aren't a threat so don't worry, be happy

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

THS posted:

<<radicalized by the internet quote this if same

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.
What the gently caress is this "now" poo poo, white man?

GROVER CURES HOUSE
Aug 26, 2007

Go on...

GuyinCognito posted:

Holder is a poo poo. I wish he would get terminal cancer or eat some sort of toxic bug. The power has got to him and hes gone insane. All he does is shut down doobie stores and send good people to jail. He's like Clarence Thomas but smarter.

I wish van jones was atn general. Holder is a coward piece of poo poo who goes against all that is wise and good. Van Jones would target the real criminals and act against the people who make America unsafe. Which is the gun industry and not some nebulous bullshit internet (aka everyone) to create a police state.

its not like we just had a bunch of white supremacists set up armed checkpoints or anything

also east texas does not exist nothing happened there do not mention it

holder bad freep good

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp
fans of this thread should check out http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3639194

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

I'm a space terrorist

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,
Can't wait for excerpts of the FBIs records on me talking about how terrorism is great and also Stalin and lady gaga to be published in harpers when I'm arrested

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

click for front row seats

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Future Elliot Rodgers will be taken out remotely by drone with a margin of error of ~5 civilians

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010
i saw a bad meme and said blow it all up i'm done

now i'm in jail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1ftt8uWPfU

• Locked thread