Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

don't ban the taint reaper, he's the perfect example of the poster we should never strive to be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

i am consistantly blown away by goons insisting that nintendo should go third party because "BAD HARDWARE" or "NO ONLINE"

people are so loving wrapped up in how strong their harware is. and who gives a poo poo if nintendo doesn't have online? I've never even bothered with multiplayer on the other two consoles because 99% of multiplayer modes are loving terrible tacked-on poo poo and the rest of them are multiplayer only games and lol if im wasting my money on that.

like, the xbone isnt a piece of poo poo because its weaker than the ps4; its a peice of poo poo because everything else is bad. The ps3 was way more powerful than the 360 and it still sucked poo poo for like half its lifespan.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Mr.Unique-Name posted:

the future is in making playing cards again

actually true.

make a digital card game with microtransactions ala hearthstone.

nintendo is saved.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Mr. Pumroy posted:

actually true.

make a digital card game with microtransactions ala hearthstone.

nintendo is saved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsvwI009juE

'We tried it already and didn't make money. Why would we do it again?'

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Let me take you for a ride.

ForeverSmug posted:

i am consistantly blown away by goons insisting that nintendo should go third party because "BAD HARDWARE" or "NO ONLINE"

people are so loving wrapped up in how strong their harware is. and who gives a poo poo if nintendo doesn't have online? I've never even bothered with multiplayer on the other two consoles because 99% of multiplayer modes are loving terrible tacked-on poo poo and the rest of them are multiplayer only games and lol if im wasting my money on that.

like, the xbone isnt a piece of poo poo because its weaker than the ps4; its a peice of poo poo because everything else is bad. The ps3 was way more powerful than the 360 and it still sucked poo poo for like half its lifespan.

Lol nice repost.

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

i know ive said it before but it drives me loving crazy

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
Why doesn't Nintendo make their own ipad with buttons. Just put the 2 screens together already. Also why not make loving phones? Microsoft has them, PCs AND consoles.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i thought this would be a general 'why doesnt nintendo do this' thread. anyhow im gonna treat it that way

why doesnt nintendo release a new f-zero so that 100 people (including me obv) buy it and circle jerk to it until 2018

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Let me take you for a ride.
Why doesn't nintendo cater to mii, the core gamer? I want sonic in the next mario kart, gotta go fast motherfucker. Also want some genderfluid transethnic options in tomadachi life, thats how youll win us back Iwata!

1upclock
Sep 25, 2009

Taken completely out of context
Why doesn't Nintendo buy the rights to Megaman?

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

zen death robot posted:

when was the last time Nintendo purchased some other companies IP?

does acquiring monolift soft count?

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

RulerSmack posted:

Why doesn't Nintendo make their own ipad with buttons. Just put the 2 screens together already. Also why not make loving phones? Microsoft has them, PCs AND consoles.

yes let's all copy microsofts success at selling profitable hardware

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

I am like the only person I have met in my life that had a Zune but I liked it.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Mr.Unique-Name posted:

I loved the poo poo out of mine but for some reason my sister got one that wouldn't ever work properly.

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

Mr.Unique-Name posted:

I had one too. It was a good mp3 player but it came out as soon as dedicated mp3 players stopped being A Thing because Microsoft

Theaty
Feb 26, 2014

Bad at Everything
Why doesn't nintendo make a better console

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Theaty posted:

Why doesn't nintendo make a better console

quaker69
Jul 3, 2004

Four measures of cheap Vodka combined with a bottle of Bawls
Lipstick Apathy
nintendo makes the only console, 2nd generation in a row

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

Nintendo makes gaming devices. Other companies make Dedicated Media Hubs with Gaming* Capabilities.

• Locked thread