Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

Arnold of Soissons posted:

while were on steam chat, lots of the time I might be able to help you get a beter price on steam games, if you want to ask in chat or whatevs

Arnold of Soissons posted:

if I pick up a 4pack of insurgency does anybody want in on it? it would be $7.50 US each

http://store.steampowered.com/app/222880

its sposed to be fun and for under 8bux idk

bump :smugmrgw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

The Singing Chav posted:

People don't plays steam games they just buy poo poo for really cheap and look at their giant list of games and go 'man I really ought to play all of these some day' then we don't and go 'ooh look at how cheap these games are on sale right now!' and then we buy more games we never play.

fuckt up bc its tru

Royal P

Raarr
i think ive played about half of the games in my steam library

Guillermus

i'm in for insurgency :q:

i am he

im going to add all of the yob steamers itt to my friend profile

cuntman.net

Angry Fish posted:

I once tried to make as inbred a House I could and ended the game in 1134 when the dumb lame and idiot great grandson of my brother-son-cousin-uncle lost the county seat.

1134 upside down is hell :devil:

impure flutter

i am he posted:

im going to add all of the yob steamers itt to my friend profile

add me

i am he

i sent you a friends request tradechop accept it im chef shimi

Guillermus

Guillermus posted:

arnie owns, got the OP as friend and insurgency to shoot mans

Typical Gnu

you should now have a copy of the critically acclaimed video game, duke nukem 3d, which is actually just a standin to get you in steam chat
play it if you want to though its actually alright

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Bo-Pepper posted:

i own it i own too many games and my list is needlessly absurd given how little time i have to play anything anymore

Me too, which is why I play slow-paced games. I'll turn Kerbal on when I get home and play it in fits and starts all day until I go to bed. It will be on for six hours and I'll have played maybe 40 minutes of that.

Eye of Widesauron

Hi I'm Widestancer on steam too

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

Guillermus posted:

down to only one of these left btw

I can get another 4pack set up if ppl want it tho

Machai

I have a bunch of games I dont play because I buy poo poo from the humble bundles for $1 because I like one specific game in the bundle and then ignore the rest that I got.

Bukowski

hammulder
Chef Shimi: its actually obamas fault, because he is dumb, and black

Chef Shimi was kicked by Finn Pennywhistle.

i am he

Bukowski posted:

Chef Shimi: its actually obamas fault, because he is dumb, and black

Chef Shimi was kicked by Finn Pennywhistle.

i went too far :(

soybean

any of you guys play rising storm/red orchestra 2?

good stuff

FluffieDuckie

i am he posted:

i went too far :(

finn's firm but fair

Ace of Baes
i play video game, actually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pizzatime

The Singing Chav posted:

People don't plays steam games they just buy poo poo for really cheap and look at their giant list of games and go 'man I really ought to play all of these some day' then we don't and go 'ooh look at how cheap these games are on sale right now!' and then we buy more games we never play.

• Locked thread