Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
impure flutter

i have a new pc amd i'm gonna get a sgteam acc

what games yall like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
Crusader Kings II. Marry your sister and kill your father.

Molestationary Store

People don't plays steam games they just buy poo poo for really cheap and look at their giant list of games and go 'man I really ought to play all of these some day' then we don't and go 'ooh look at how cheap these games are on sale right now!' and then we buy more games we never play.

problematic hug

we've been playing magicka

problematic hug

we = six or seven peeps

Molestationary Store

magicka's p rad, i got the sequel thingee for free but haven't bothered installing it yet.

Machai

bad rats

City of Glompton

I started playing Path of Exile because I like that type of game and it's free.

Ace of Baes
i played borderlands 2 with windmillslayer once for like 5 minutes thats the only yob person ive ever played a game w. i think

impure flutter

Finn Pennywhistle posted:

we've been playing magicka

it isn't free is it?

for a little while all i'm gonna be able to do is play free games until i get my next paycheck

WindmillSlayer

Nacho Destroyer posted:

i played borderlands 2 with windmillslayer once for like 5 minutes thats the only yob person ive ever played a game w. i think

its not my fault my internet committed suicide

I Dunno

i like civ v personally

problematic hug

tradechop posted:

it isn't free is it?

for a little while all i'm gonna be able to do is play free games until i get my next paycheck

we're playing the original which is 10bux. wizard wars is also a thing now that's in beta and free, it's all pvp

impure flutter

Finn Pennywhistle posted:

we're playing the original which is 10bux. wizard wars is also a thing now that's in beta and free, it's all pvp

sounds fun

http://steamcommunity.com/id/tradechop/ if anyone wants to be my e-friend

Beats Mushrooms

i just gave an unfunny man 5 dollars for this avatar.
King's Field

FluffieDuckie

tradechop posted:

sounds fun

i love your profile

i'm adding me you'd better add me back. and get your hiney in chat

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/forumid268

malthor54
Dungeons of dredmor. Its funny and i like it

OPERATE MACHINERY

transistor was pretty cool if your into that kinda stuff. Also risk of rain is real fun especial lyif you got friends to play with.

Korean Boomhauer
a bunch of us are in a steam chat some times we play games. click the image right hurr to join it

impure flutter

Korean Boomhauer posted:

a bunch of us are in a steam chat some times we play games. click the image right hurr to join it

i gotta get some games first but thanks yall are swell i'll be there

Looke

RaIp posted:

bad rats

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW
while were on steam chat, lots of the time I might be able to help you get a beter price on steam games, if you want to ask in chat or whatevs

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

every time i log into steam chat i intend to talk in it and then i don't

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Kerbal Space Program

Bo-Pepper posted:

every time i log into steam chat i intend to talk in it and then i don't

Me too, because it is on Steam and I start playing video games and not chatting.

Machai

if you are looking for a free online diablo-like, try Marvel Heroes it is really great and they are currently having their 1yr anni event. items raining from the sky into your bags and a FREE STASH TAB!!!

for cheap games try this thread

there is also a guy that sometimes will sell stuff at like 10/15% off w/e price it is at the time including if its already on sale, look for his threads

impure flutter

thank you friends

Eye of Widesauron

I'm amazed that more yobbers don't own L4D2

its on sale constantly and even free sometimes

Frank Horrigan

by Ralp

Widestancer posted:

it's a bad game though :shrug:

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Widestancer posted:

i own it i own too many games and my list is needlessly absurd given how little time i have to play anything anymore

Eye of Widesauron

Azurrat posted:

it's a bad game though :shrug:

That's what mods and versus is for

It's a bad game but versus has some incredibly hilarious moments if you know what to do

poverty goat

Angry Fish posted:

Crusader Kings II. Marry your sister and kill your father.

i make a point of loving all my sons' wives

family tradition

poverty goat

also whenever my wife stops popping out kids I murder her and pick out a new one

Looke

they have some great mods

like the one that turns everyone into velociraptor's

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

gggiiimmmppp posted:

i make a point of loving all my sons' wives

family tradition

I once tried to make as inbred a House I could and ended the game in 1134 when the dumb lame and idiot great grandson of my brother-son-cousin-uncle lost the county seat.

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW
if I pick up a 4pack of insurgency does anybody want in on it? it would be $7.50 US each

http://store.steampowered.com/app/222880

its sposed to be fun and for under 8bux idk

Bukowski

hammulder
i already have insurgency its really good

get on it yobbers

Guillermus

i'm one of these spergs with hundreds of games that i'll never play but i can recommend you a bunch, i usually hang in 'yob chat. steamid is url/SA_Guillermus or just add me from chat if you don't get a request from me soon

PandaCookies

Delicious endangered confection!

The Singing Chav posted:

People don't plays steam games they just buy poo poo for really cheap and look at their giant list of games and go 'man I really ought to play all of these some day' then we don't and go 'ooh look at how cheap these games are on sale right now!' and then we buy more games we never play.

Frank Horrigan

by Ralp

The Singing Chav posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noctis Horrendae

tradechop posted:

sounds fun

I'll add you when I get home, friend

• Locked thread