Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ahmeni
May 1, 2005

It's one continuous form where hardware and software function in perfect unison, creating a new generation of iPhone that's better by any measure.
Grimey Drawer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

lololol

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

wth is hmv

suffix
Jul 27, 2013

Wheeee!
do the thing where you walk out of your your boss's office shouting "you can't fire me, i quit!",

but don't actually talk to your boss first, just come in and stare uncomfortably at them for a minute so they won't know wtf

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
idk how u quit in this country

same law that prevents employers firing person on the spot prevents people from walking out with no notice ithink

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

cannot legally be sold as vodka

Shaggar posted:

wth is hmv

British chain music store.

The intern or whoever had control of that twitter account for days before they got control over it again lol

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

in a plastic cup

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

Shaggar posted:

wth is hmv

'his masters voice'

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge
i wonder if dennys is ever going to fire their tumblr staff

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

echinopsis posted:

same law that prevents employers firing person on the spot prevents people from walking out with no notice ithink

will the Bobbies come and drag you back in to the building and MAKE you work?

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge

Phoenixan posted:

i wonder if dennys is ever going to fire their tumblr staff

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

echinopsis posted:

nah you just don't show up, get another job

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Ruby got Railed posted:

will the Bobbies come and drag you back in to the building and MAKE you work?

breach of nz employment law contract and sue for damages? that what an employee can do

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

then you could get a hotshot lawyer to argue that you were actually a constant distraction and slowed your team down and they are making money with you gone, so there can't be damages

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
welel yeah maybe i guess so depends who you work for etc

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

if this was weird twitter i would be breakdancing out of the court room right now

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

It's one continuous form where hardware and software function in perfect unison, creating a new generation of iPhone that's better by any measure.
Grimey Drawer

Squinty Applebottom posted:

if this was weird twitter i would be breakdancing out of the court room right now

B E N G H A Z I

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer
put all your collective works and knowledge into a 2048bit pgp encrypted file and leave it on a USB drive on your desk, with 5000 other USB drives.

when asked where it is, tell them, then demand payment for the password

the password will be "butts lol"

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

lol

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

turn assigned parking spot into a car-sized public park complete with turf and a slumbering hobo

computer toucher
Jan 8, 2012

if you're american I guess you could just show up with an automatic rifle and start shooting people but idk that's not how business works here in euroland.

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

computer toucher posted:

if you're american I guess you could just show up with an automatic rifle and start shooting people but idk that's not how business works here in euroland.

excuse me, it's a SEMI automatic rifle so it's ok i need it to protect my home/my family from obama

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Guns r cool

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

set yourself on fire at the next all hands meeting obvs

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
keep showing up to work normally but whenever your boss tries to talk to you yell "you're not the boss of me" and storm out of the office

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Cat Face Joe posted:

set yourself on fire at the next all hands meeting obvs

set everyone's hands on fire at the all hands

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lsd in the water cooler

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
start a mass walk out

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

The Management posted:

keep showing up to work normally but whenever your boss tries to talk to you yell "you're not the boss of me" and storm out of the office

this one is good

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
do osmething that makes you a lot of money, but is of minimal perosnal risk and fucks over the company.

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012

echinopsis posted:

start a mass walk out

who's coming with me?

raruler
Oct 5, 2003

“Here lies a toppled god —
His fall was not a small one.
We did but build his pedestal,
A narrow and a tall one.”

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

3: give weev your creds

might just use this one

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

crusader_complex posted:

who's coming with me?

well thats the importance of the lsd in the cooler trick

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

I'm actually just very good at curb stomping randoms on a team. :ssh:
get fured

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

raruler posted:

might just use this one

if you wanna start small give rufo your creds and maybe it'll just be a goatse done in your name

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Powercrazy posted:

do osmething that makes you a lot of money, but is of minimal perosnal risk and fucks over the company.

:fap:

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

that is of minimal personal risk, but i don't really see how it makes a lot of money or fucks over the company.

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

The Leck posted:

that is of minimal personal risk, but i don't really see how it makes a lot of money or fucks over the company.
get a myfreecams account and do it while @ work

coffeetable
Feb 5, 2006

TELL ME AGAIN HOW GREAT BRITAIN WOULD BE IF IT WAS RULED BY THE MERCILESS JACKBOOT OF PRINCE CHARLES

YES I DO TALK TO PLANTS ACTUALLY

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

leak the nuclear codes

(12345 - I've got the same combination on my luggage)
lol

quote:

For the Minuteman ICBM force, the US Air Force's Strategic Air Command worried that in times of need the codes would not be available, so they quietly decided to set them to 00000000. The missile launch checklists included an item confirming this combination until 1977.[7]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

coffeetable posted:

quote:
For the Minuteman ICBM force, the US Air Force's Strategic Air Command worried that in times of need the codes would not be available, so they quietly decided to set them to 00000000. The missile launch checklists included an item confirming this combination until 1977.[7]

i suppose its not like you can trust the president or senior-ranked armed forces people to be able to remember an 8-digit number

• Locked thread