Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rhizomorph
life is invisible, hidden in the rhizome.
"gay cum...was our greatest conceit."

*rolls up vellum scroll with scrawled sacred dick geometries, smokes it to immediately fall into unconscious demon handjob ritual at meeting table*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

I think to make progress, we are must look back to a simpler time, when customer service was not just a department, but a basis for everything. the first question we must ask is, what do our customers really want?

alnilam

Colonel Wood posted:

God dammit we need more weed

hydrogen fuel cells produce water as an effluent, and electricity
water waters weed plants
electricity powers grow lights

see what i'm getting at here? you gotta think about vertical integration man

terry_orange

There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.
#M.L.G.420blazeitokerz

:cool:

shin42k

... and thank you all of you for your great work in this difficult month. Now finally, I would like to say that someone in this room keeps stealing my yoghurts. I loving labelled them, so I know that it isn't just an accident. I'm gonna keep my eyes on all of you, especially you Brenda, to find the monster who keeps stealing my yoghurts, and then I'm gonna make you pay dearly.

Ok then, I'm glad that that's out there. Anyone else got anything to add on the subject?

rhizomorph
*smacks disembodied hand from lap, it falls like a gnarled sky bird down into the ziggurats of the sumerian death gods*

hey tom, quick question, why you rear end think you gooder than me?

rhizomorph
just kidding, we're all chums, right, tom? smoke weed, chill out, turn on the tube, peep G-Ramsey freakin the eff out over some scallops (haha. classic)and making grown rear end people dance like pathetically hopeful marionettes as they realize that their fictional lives are completely indistinguishable from their real lives and they step irrevocably into some hyperreal poo poo in which everything comes down to GR making all of our decisions for us at the end of this eternal tie that every competition or meeting or discourse turns into at the end of this apor

i am he

capmore posted:

"gay cum...was our greatest conceit."

*rolls up vellum scroll with scrawled sacred dick geometries, smokes it to immediately fall into unconscious demon handjob ritual at meeting table*

capmore posted:

*smacks disembodied hand from lap, it falls like a gnarled sky bird down into the ziggurats of the sumerian death gods*

hey tom, quick question, why you rear end think you gooder than me?

capmore posted:

just kidding, we're all chums, right, tom? smoke weed, chill out, turn on the tube, peep G-Ramsey freakin the eff out over some scallops (haha. classic)and making grown rear end people dance like pathetically hopeful marionettes as they realize that their fictional lives are completely indistinguishable from their real lives and they step irrevocably into some hyperreal poo poo in which everything comes down to GR making all of our decisions for us at the end of this eternal tie that every competition or meeting or discourse turns into at the end of this apor

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

shin42k posted:

... and thank you all of you for your great work in this difficult month. Now finally, I would like to say that someone in this room keeps stealing my yoghurts. I loving labelled them, so I know that it isn't just an accident. I'm gonna keep my eyes on all of you, especially you Brenda, to find the monster who keeps stealing my yoghurts, and then I'm gonna make you pay dearly.

Ok then, I'm glad that that's out there. Anyone else got anything to add on the subject?

Furiously stuff yogurts down pants. Again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinche Rudo

*starts twitching uncotrollably* OH LAWDY I GOT DA SPIRIT IN ME! *starts doing a herky jerky dance across the table before vomiting blood and passing out on the floor*

• Locked thread