Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo
Hello. Welcome. I'm going to get straight to it. Here's the raw data. [I fling open my briefcase; one thousand photocopies of my butt spill out]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

posting smiling
when is matoi ryuko going to enable sigs so i can make a post with my new sig?

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
Please justify the expenditure on sigs versus its economic sustainability.

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!

WetNightmare posted:

Hello. Welcome. I'm going to get straight to it. Here's the raw data. [I fling open my briefcase; one thousand photocopies of my butt spill out]

so what does this make the chart look lie?

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
While Classicist gathers his documentation, I'd like to remind everyone about our petition to make car horns say "I'm gay" instead of the traditional honking noise. You may sign the petition here or in the appropriate thread created two days ago.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

im gonna text through the meeting

posting smiling

WetNightmare posted:

Please justify the expenditure on sigs versus its economic sustainability.

if we had sigs i could put a link to my patreon in my sig for people who want to suppport my posting lifestyle

i am he

Classicist posted:

when is matoi ryuko going to enable sigs so i can make a post with my new sig?

I'd also like to know this

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

December Octopodes posted:

so what does this make the chart look lie?

FluffieDuckie

*rushes into the meeting carrying a bunch of crap and holding a donut in her mouth*

sorry i'm late i was putting out another fire

unfortunately i have a hard stop in about 30 minutes. can we push my agenda items to the top?

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

Classicist posted:

if we had sigs i could put a link to my patreon in my sig for people who want to suppport my posting lifestyle

Well, [long-winded corporate runaround response]

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i am ambivalent about whether byob should do sigs but if we do i need a new one

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
Ambivalence is one of our core values here at BYOB. Here are your promotion pants.

Spiderjelly

Sign of evil.
i'm interested in how we can actuate synergistic strategies to leverage our position into a winning gameplan

bacalou

we need to put more of the budget into weed, and our fart gently caress hell output has gone down over 80%

i suggest we leverage our interests in im gay towards a merger with several lgbt grow-ops to command a greater market share for one of our key investments

Spiderjelly

Sign of evil.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2gt5ChuROk

Stormyish

The ticker says that scosk are up and panties are down

Afro Doug

point of information; are we speaking about new business or old business?

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming

Afro Doug posted:

point of information; are we speaking about new business or old business?

its new business, but also old school we're synergizing to actualize our remunerations

i am he

*put business pen in one hand, business mug in the other, begin pounding them on table in my clenched fists, at first, softly, but progressively harder*

sigs sigs sigs (pen expldes ink everywhere) sigs sigs sigs Sigs SIgs (mug shatters blodoy hands) SIGs SIGS!!! SSIIGGSS!!!!!!

Sergeant Handsome
whos running this gong show anyhow because if no on else wants to take the position. I think it would pretty loving synergistic if I elected myself as the grand dragon

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming

Sergeant Handsome posted:

whos running this gong show anyhow because if no on else wants to take the position. I think it would pretty loving synergistic if I elected myself as the grand dragon

look pal thats gonna haveto go up before a committee and if yer not prepared to devote your efforts to sigs its gonna be a real waste of time
also bribing the committee helps

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
Listen guys the board is not happy. The boys in accounting have discovered 800 grand was spent last month on "fartz" without any noticeable return. Also while everyone on the "im gay" project says they are 110% committed no one has posted any pics yet. Unless we come up with something big soon they are thinking about closing down our whole division and merging it with the larger GBS department.

Goons Are Gifts

Who will have that statement about the status of our organization here? I need the figures immediately otherwise our attempt of impressing the world by the new meaning of 'homosexual' will fail and our competition will get on it.

The WeAreSoFuckingSmart-Department needs your courage now, gentlemen.

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
we need investors. big bucks im talking. coca cola mcdonalds. add that to the ongoing kickstarter. pool our money and invest in renewable energy

GEExCEE

my new dog posted:

we need investors. big bucks im talking. coca cola mcdonalds. add that to the ongoing kickstarter. pool our money and invest in renewable energy

this guy has a plan, and I''m onboard

google THIS

i think we should just buy more vanity emotes, it's always worked for us before

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
I'm totally going to make this company focus on important things like MLG when I inherit it from my dad...

GEExCEE

I think it would be a smart move, business wise, to direct more of our revenues towards esports

Sergeant Handsome
We need to take all of our current assets and turn them into bitcoins

GEExCEE

ok the word " assets" is right there, so I would have just gone all out and made a joke about ASSets and BUTTcoins. now thats funny. go the extra mile.

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

*flies in through the window completely naked holding a crack pipe*

"yeah i'm gonna need a raise"

Pedantra

by Lowtax

HUSKY DILF posted:

Listen guys the board is not happy. The boys in accounting have discovered 800 grand was spent last month on "fartz" without any noticeable return. Also while everyone on the "im gay" project says they are 110% committed no one has posted any pics yet. Unless we come up with something big soon they are thinking about closing down our whole division and merging it with the larger GBS department.

gay pics? pm me.

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

Pedantra posted:

gay pics? pm me.

already have them my new dog emailed them to me

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx

Stormyish posted:

The ticker says that scosk are up and panties are down

Ben Smash

LARDROOM
[gets really frustrated that there is no place in the conversation for him to interject about his really relevant point about how the company is cratering]

(this is literally something that happens to me all the time in my company)

Ben Smash fucked around with this message at 15:57 on Aug 14, 2014

Pinche Rudo

Where are my loving deliverables on the weed project?

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

Colonel Wood posted:

Where are my loving deliverables on the weed project?

we reinvested your funds in hydrogen fuel cells

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
[clam-baking in janitor's closet ]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinche Rudo

my new dog posted:

we reinvested your funds in hydrogen fuel cells

God dammit we need more weed

• Locked thread