Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

duTrieux. posted:

i have a 4s

i'm gonna buy a 5s

same probably

i'll wait to see it in person but my opinion on the 4.7" phone may be evolving

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
if i accidentally drop my 4s in a toilet i'll prob. get a 5c
otherwise i'm gonna wait for the plastic version of the 5s to come out next year

white with a black case, natch

Abandon fucked around with this message at 18:14 on Sep 15, 2014

honkwins
Jun 24, 2011

a high-protein meat alternative

newreply.php posted:

htc one m8 i swear on me mum

oi, chav nicked me htc one m8

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

Abandon posted:

otherwise i'm gonna wait for the plastic version of the 5s to come out next year

it gonna come sooner rather than later when you get swirlied in the toilet for being a idiot poor nerd by some iphone 6+ wielding jock whilst he snapchats wit babes

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

A Wheezy Steampunk posted:

remember the verve pipe? lol

there was also a band called "the verve", wasn't there?

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

prefect posted:

there was also a band called "the verve", wasn't there?

yeah and their one hit is credited to the rolling stones because they stole the sample knowing full well what would happen

lol

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

A Wheezy Steampunk posted:

yeah and their one hit is credited to the rolling stones because they stole the sample knowing full well what would happen

lol

when i first heard about that, it sounded like bullshit, but the sample they took was ~100% of the music in their song. they just sing-chanted over it as it looped in the background

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
it wasnt just credited to the stones, they had to give up every penny they made of it to the poverty stricken elderly rockers

also iirc they tried the thing that soulwax did and used a very accurate cover instead of the original only they didnt get away with it

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
although the money should have gone to whoever wrote the actual music, because it was taken from orchestral adaptations of stones songs that didn't actually sound like the original songs

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Abandon posted:

white with a black case, natch

poors get out

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

prefect posted:

although the money should have gone to whoever wrote the actual music, because it was taken from orchestral adaptations of stones songs that didn't actually sound like the original songs

intellectual property is bullshit

gently caress you sonny bono

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gArqWy3zKzE

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

intellectual property is bullshit

the entertainment industry would have found someone else to sponsor it

the lessig case had the worst opinion ever from the majority, "the constitution only says 'limited time' so even if it's really, really really long it's still technically limited so go nuts disney"

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

qfb (ban or boredom u choose)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

gentlemen i can 'customise' my phone more

• Locked thread