Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bwee

Fart gently caress Hell 5 posted:

Wow so you just admitted to it. this is absolutely hosed.

Please Ban the Moderator Mario Ryoko

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko

Bwee posted:

Please Ban the Moderator Mario Ryoko

*in scary voice* :bwee:

Salmiakki

:neckbeard:

Fart Fuck Hell 5

:spooky:Happy Halloweeeen!:spooky:
please at least demod him... he scammed my friends and me out of $20. this is hosed

Matoi Ryuko

please at least demod him... he scammed my friends and me out of $20. this is hosed

:smoobles:

Fart Fuck Hell 5

i'm sure the plethora of dumbasses who populate this lovely forum will believe that Matoi Ryoko's stunt was a harmless whimsical prank, but the simple fact is, he abused his power and essentially stole my friends' money on behalf of Somethingawful LLC

Matoi Ryuko

I can't believe you dont have a vanity emote!! :spiderguy:

Bwee

i'm sure the plethora of dumbasses who populate this lovely forum will believe that Matoi Ryoko's stunt was a harmless whimsical prank, but the simple fact is, he abused his power and essentially stole my friends' money on behalf of Somethingawful LLC

this is hosed.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
exactly how much personal time and money have you invested in the pursuit of your attacker(s) fart gently caress hell -- if that is really even your name. surely you have a private investigator on the issue or at least made a polic report??

Fart Fuck Hell 5

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I can't believe you dont have a vanity emote!! :spiderguy:

why won't you stop harassing me?

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
seems like you want us to do all the sleuthing for you

Matoi Ryuko

I stole like 75 dollars of lowtax's money when I handed out those bone buds tags the other day, Fart-san.

Fart Fuck Hell 5

WetNightmare posted:

exactly how much personal time and money have you invested in the pursuit of your attack(s) fart gently caress hell -- if that is really even your name. surely you have a private investigator on the issue or at least made a polic report??

No need. A moderator of this very forum, by the name of Matoi Ryoko, all but explicitly admitted that he is the one who changed my avatar

tao of lmao

Bwee posted:

this is hosed.

Matoi Ryuko

why won't you stop harassing me?

Do you want to :smoobles: with me?

Matoi Ryuko

I challenge you to :smoobles: at dawn.

Salmiakki

Bwee posted:

this is hosed.

Bwee
Mods, please change Marot Roko's username to "Darth Vaper"

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
i hope now you can have closure fart gently caress hell 5

Matoi Ryuko

Bwee posted:

Mods, please change Marot Roko's username to "Darth Vaper"

Do you know how quickly someone else will snatch my name if it is changed!? :ohdear:

Fart Fuck Hell 5

actually i'm extremely disturbed that this sick sadistic bastard is still in a position of power

Matoi Ryuko

actually i'm extremely disturbed that this sick sadistic bastard is still in a position of power

It's not a position of power, it's a position for protecting power! The power is YOURS!

Bwee
When Marge comes to the forums Matoi Rokoy will be demodded and Marge will be made mod

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
revenge doesnt take the pain away fart gently caress hell 5 pls turn away now i beg of you while your heart is still pure

Fart Fuck Hell 5

WetNightmare posted:

revenge doesnt take the pain away fart gently caress hell 5 pls turn away now i beg of you while your heart is still pure

there's a difference between revenge and justice. I just want this to be a safe place. As long as this guy is a mod, it is not a safe place.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
(。-_-。) i have said enough. this is not my battle. [flash of smoke and footsteps]

Matoi Ryuko

there's a difference between revenge and justice. I just want this to be a safe place. As long as this guy is a mod, it is not a safe place.

This may be a dangerous place for some, but you are safe here. :smoobles:

Izumi Konata

by Ralp

And in what way am I a bully? I'm a bully because I speak out against my harassers? Because I think something should be done to punish them and remedy this hosed up situation? gently caress that.

i want to see where your gimmick goes. its kind of abrasive, but its uniqueness makes it a net positive. idg ppl who can piss money away out of vain spite, but plat users are notorious spendthrifts. they are more likely to scour post histories with a sense of duty and entitlement, they can be somewhat paranoid, and one might have you mistaken for someone else.

i'm thoroughly convinced this aint your first rodeo, is your persona working off a reliable template? link plz?

dogcrash truther

Izumi Konata posted:

i want to see where your gimmick goes. its kind of abrasive, but its uniqueness makes it a net positive. idg ppl who can piss money away out of vain spite, but plat users are notorious spendthrifts. they are more likely to scour post histories with a sense of duty and entitlement, they can be somewhat paranoid, and one might have you mistaken for someone else.

i'm thoroughly convinced this aint your first rodeo, is your persona working off a reliable template? link plz?

i found fart gently caress hells 1-3 and 5. still working on finding 4

dogcrash truther
note: fart gently caress hell 1 was just called fart gently caress hell

Matoi Ryuko

dogcrash truther posted:

i found fart gently caress hells 1-3 and 5. still working on finding 4

They went to fart gently caress heaven. :(

dogcrash truther
Encyclopedia Brown correctly deduces that the civil war saber is a fake because the inscription says "Given to Stonewall Jackson at the First Battle of Bull Run" but of course how would they know it was the first battle?

Matoi Ryuko

May smoobles rest their souls.

Matoi Ryuko

Izumi Konata posted:

Don't ever say the word "gimmick" around me, Izumi-san. :mad:

dogcrash truther
I aint gonna lie when i was a kid I wanted to get with sally kimball. my kinda gal

Matoi Ryuko

Now look at her! She's trailer trash and you're a business executive!! But who is really happy!? Smoobles is happy. :smoobles:

Fart Fuck Hell 5

Izumi Konata posted:

what in the loving world are you talking about?

Matoi Ryuko

He's all hopped up on :smoobles: again.

Izumi Konata

by Ralp

i think u have potential. for such an ugly car, u maneuver it well. i like your style, rear end in a top hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
im pretty sure :smoobles: is innocent

• Locked thread