Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fart Fuck Hell 5

:spooky:Happy Halloweeeen!:spooky:
1. A person or personS spent $40+ dollars to harass me and my friends by changing my avatar to a disrespectful picture of a recently deceased comedian

2. A moderator of this website grossly abused their power to change avatars, possibly linked to an effort by the owners of this site to extort avatar cert money from the posters of this forum

Both are outrageous. Both are disgusting. One is reality. I don't care which it is. The mere fact that ONE of the above situations is reality should be enough for us to demand answers and justice. Stop being such loving cowards. Stand up for me. Stand up for yourselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FartGhost

ok *stands up* i demand justice, and also answers *sits down*

now we wait

Fart Fuck Hell 5

gently caress off "Fart Ghost" you insufferable piece of poo poo

FartGhost

ok fine i didn't really want those things anyway

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
i think both of those things are funny as hell because they are so petty its hilarious one of them has to be real

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
also there is a third option that you did the av changing stuff yourself

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I'm sad because today I just got sick of your gimmick, fart gently caress hell 5. Maybe tomorrow at work I will like it again, but I am worried that the magic will never come back and that the honeymoon is indeed over. :( :( :( :( :( :(

treasure bear

Slaapaav posted:

this does not bare thinking about

Pedantra

by Lowtax

Fart gently caress Hell 5 posted:

1. A person or personS spent $40+ dollars to harass me and my friends by changing my avatar to a disrespectful picture of a recently deceased comedian

2. A moderator of this website grossly abused their power to change avatars, possibly linked to an effort by the owners of this site to extort avatar cert money from the posters of this forum

Both are outrageous. Both are disgusting. One is reality. I don't care which it is. The mere fact that ONE of the above situations is reality should be enough for us to demand answers and justice. Stop being such loving cowards. Stand up for me. Stand up for yourselves.

Fart Fuck Hell 5

Slaapaav posted:

i didn't

Slaapaav

by Azathoth

but what if you are lying and you are just a big attention whore I think that is a bit likely

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Cumt posted:

this does not bare thinking about

:wth:

Fart Fuck Hell 5

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I'm sad because today I just got sick of your gimmick, fart gently caress hell 5. Maybe tomorrow at work I will like it again, but I am worried that the magic will never come back and that the honeymoon is indeed over. :( :( :( :( :( :(

gently caress off then. Don't read or post in my threads. With your fuckin wack rear end fuckin GBS username/av/custom title gimmick theme

Fart Fuck Hell 5

Slaapaav posted:

but what if you are lying and you are just a big attention whore I think that is a bit likely

What a convenient thing for you to believe. Absolves you of any responsibility.

Pedantra

by Lowtax

gently caress off then. Don't read or post in my threads. With your fuckin wack rear end fuckin GBS username/av/custom title gimmick theme

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

OK, well. I guess this is goodbye. I will always love you, fart gently caress hell 5. I wish you only the best.

Fart Fuck Hell 5

later bitch

pig slut lisa

irl is good

a funny thing would be if FFH5 won the tournament and changed his av to what he wants and then his coach changes the av back with his/her winnings and then FFH5 used the remaining $5 to change the av once more and then the bracket winner changed it back again

Fart Fuck Hell 5

Haha. Yeah. That's pretty fuckin funny, "Pig Slut Lisa"

treasure bear

it is sad that often the victims of bullying become bullies

Fart Fuck Hell 5

Cumt posted:

it is sad that often the victims of bullying become bullies

And in what way am I a bully? I'm a bully because I speak out against my harassers? Because I think something should be done to punish them and remedy this hosed up situation? gently caress that.

Stormyish

I demand just ice

treasure bear

just don't let them get to you ffh5

stay strong and remain on the path of light

Fart Fuck Hell 5

Cumt posted:

just don't let them get to you ffh5

stay strong and remain on the side of light

don't let them get to me? are you loving kidding me? someone is tracking me everywhere I go on this site, just waiting for me to spend money or use a gift cert from a friend, so they can have my avatar changed back to this. can you imagine how hosed up that would be outside of the disgusting abusive culture of somethingawful? imagine if you kept buying new cars and every morning you went outside and a different car was in your driveway, a lovely car with a picture of a dead person on it. would that be OK? would you tell me to "not let it get to me"? gently caress that.

Matoi Ryuko

don't let them get to me? are you loving kidding me? someone is tracking me everywhere I go on this site, just waiting for me to spend money or use a gift cert from a friend, so they can have my avatar changed back to this. can you imagine how hosed up that would be outside of the hosed up abusive culture of somethingawful? imagine if you kept buying new cars and every morning you went outside and a different car was in your driveway, a lovely car with a picture of a dead person on it. would that be OK? would you tell me to "not let it get to me"? gently caress that.

:smoobles:

Fart Fuck Hell 5

i know you probably did it "matoi ryuko." if you did that is truly loving shameful

Matoi Ryuko

i know you probably did it "matoi ryuko." if you did that is truly loving shameful

"i know you probably did it"

That doesn't make any sense!

Fart Fuck Hell 5

it makes perfect sense

Fart Fuck Hell 5

I am aware of the high probability that you were the one who changed my avatar.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
if you are not fart gently caress hell 5 do not read please

months ago i made a thread called something like "rich people post here". i dont have the link so i am sorry for being such an insufferable piece of poo poo :( however you can narrow down your suspects there. i also made a thread for poor
people too so you can cross them off the list. i hope i am helping.

Matoi Ryuko

I am aware of the high probability that you were the one who changed my avatar.

I am also aware of this probability! That doesn't mean I did it though! :spiderguy:

Matoi Ryuko

Remember to be thankful on this most holy of days!!

Fart Fuck Hell 5

I know you have it out for me. I know you wouldn't hesitate to abuse your power. I can't prove anything but I strongly suspect you had a part in this.

treasure bear

WetNightmare posted:

if you are not fart gently caress hell 5 do not read please

months ago i made a thread called something like "rich people post here". i dont have the link so i am sorry for

being such an insufferable piece of poo poo :( however you can narrow down your suspects there. i also made a thread for poor

people too so you can cross them off the list. i hope i am helping.

i think the perpetrator is so sick and twisted that they would sooner go hungry than give up their hate campaign

Matoi Ryuko

I know you have it out for me. I know you wouldn't hesitate to abuse your power. I can't prove anything but I strongly suspect you had a part in this.

Do you like the bone buds tag? I like it.

Matoi Ryuko

I handed it out to like 15 people and an admin told me "no mo' avatar changes for awhile" and I was like "we really appreciate the tags!!"

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
i give out solid leads and nothing? starting to think tthis may be a hoax

Fart Fuck Hell 5

Wow so you just admitted to it. this is absolutely hosed.

Bwee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko

Wow so you just admitted to it. this is absolutely hosed.

Woah what the gently caress now your avatar sucks a big spiderguy dick. :(

• Locked thread