Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cute anime girl

I.N.R.I posted:

BYOB 8.2: hell in pastel › eating shredded cheese out of the bag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes

bog pixie posted:

actually the best thing about it is making dolls of my enemies. here's how i do it:

step 1) doll tutorials on pinterest - those fuckers don't even realize what dark and twisted purpose their step by step doll making videos will serve.
step 2) put the doll in the acid. for this step you need some acid. im not gonna tell you how to get it because its illegal.
Step 3) using a video recorder and some top nothc editing software, record the slow dissolving of the doll - then speed it up like thos nature videos with a flower growing and blooming - beautiful but hosed up
step 4) upload to youtube and send it directly to your foe on facbeook message chat with a :twisted: emoticon. this step also subverts social media.
step 5) done.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

bog pixie

I.N.R.I posted:

bog pixie

im just disappointed that someone from the imp zone thought of this, and not a byob regular. what were we thinking?

Kuromyneko

Kuro neko

This kind of thing got me through uni especially taking cheese from other peoples cupboard :D

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

I.N.R.I posted:

thanks Manifisto!

Al Borland

by XyloJW

bog pixie posted:

im just disappointed that someone from the imp zone thought of this, and not a byob regular. what were we thinking?

too busy eating shredded cheese out of the bag.

I.N.R.I posted:

----------------

Pedantra

by Lowtax
Mmmm lmao but mmmm

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland

by XyloJW

Pedantra posted:

Mmmm lmao but mmmm

If it's wrong I don't wanna be right.

----------------

• Locked thread