Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Jimby posted:

The link you watched, was it really a BF: Hardline clip I posted or were you redirected to a movie clip from "Child's Play?" Please let me know because they keep changing my links.

it was hardline for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Jimby posted:

The link you watched, was it really a BF: Hardline clip I posted or were you redirected to a movie clip from "Child's Play?" Please let me know because they keep changing my links.

All of the links look like epic bf: hardline compilations to me, i dont know what youre talking about

Build-a-Boar
Feb 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Jimby please link the real video and stop jerking us around with childs play.. we've all seen that movie and want to see your video

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
its loving shameful that the moderator of the games forum won't let us see the sick headshots

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
what the gently caress are you guys talking about

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UahnpeXkrw

sick vehicle kills

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Jimby posted:

the games forum mod, Kewpuh, is trolling you by changing the link, op.

Budget Dracula
Jun 6, 2007

five subscribed keep those doll videos comin' op

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
I know this is a humor website, but the op probably trained really hard to develop the skills to get that headshot, and now he is being trolled and that is wrong, imo

nightwisher
Dec 24, 2004

little munchkin posted:

the games forum mod, Kewpuh, is trolling you by changing the link, op.

stop trying to troll him you dick, everyone talking about "childs play" are referring to the easy manner upon which this gamer dispatched those suckas

SA 2015 still supressing f(r)ags

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

little munchkin posted:

I know this is a humor website, but the op probably trained really hard to develop the skills to get that headshot, and now he is being trolled and that is wrong, imo

Stop this, it's really not cool to try to get someone banned for mod sass, especially when youtube keeps loving over the poor guy.

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

nightwisher posted:

stop trying to troll him you dick, everyone talking about "childs play" are referring to the easy manner upon which this gamer dispatched those suckas

SA 2015 still supressing f(r)ags

yeah, everytime i edit it, i come back moments later and it's changed to the "Child's Play" video. I paid money to be in this forum to share Destiny/GTA/BF: Hardline headshot montages. I want my $10 back if this continues. If you want to see the real videoes, go to youtube.com/owninandpwnin

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

no jihad jeeps, disliked

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Jimby posted:

yeah, everytime i edit it, i come back moments later and it's changed to the "Child's Play" video. I paid money to be in this forum to share Destiny/GTA/BF: Hardline headshot montages. I want my $10 back if this continues. If you want to see the real videoes, go to youtube.com/watch?v=Q3_UZ7jRK2w
Oh okay, thanks.

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

dog days are over posted:

Jimby please link the real video and stop jerking us around with childs play.. we've all seen that movie and want to see your video

i am so grateful for your support. if you want to see the real videos without the link being "tampered with," go to youtube.com/owninandpwnin

thats my youtube channel. thanks for your support and hope i can keep hurting people's feelings with my Sniper Rifle :)

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

OP I went there and it's just the child's play video for all of them

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Control Volume posted:

Oh okay, thanks.

he just changed my link again. search OwninAndPwnin on youtube

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clDpZIaU3-Q

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Jimby posted:

are you mad I started dating your mom and changed your bedtime?

lol

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Jimby posted:

he just changed my link again. search Child's Play on youtube

i tried this but it just came up with more videos of that weird doll? wtf? is this a troll?

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

mods can we do anything to convert jimbys rightful 700 views into youtube hits? thanks

i can't believe this glitch is still happening

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Jimby posted:

are you mad I started dating your mom and changed your bedtime?

lol sorry I flew off the handle a bit there. Child's Play is a pretty cool movie. idk why the link changed it to a lame youtube headshot movie that one time so don't take my comment too personally, it's not even related to the subject at hand

Songbearer fucked around with this message at 15:52 on Feb 17, 2015

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip
isee a youtube of masterful gameplay in Battlefield Hardline so im not quite sure why some people see a video from a movie??????? :confused:

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Stux posted:

mods can we do anything to convert jimbys rightful 700 views into youtube hits? thanks

thanks for sticking up for me. If the video was an ordinary headshot, I could care less but I think I'm in a league of my own as far as pulling these headshots off. I've monetized my channel and the fact that my links are being unnecessarily changed is affecting my potential income. I've emailed technical support and I've heard nothing.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Jimby posted:

thanks for sticking up for me. If the video was an ordinary headshot, I could care less but I think I'm in a league of my own as far as pulling these headshots off. I've monetized my channel and the fact that my links are being unnecessarily changed is affecting my potential income. I've emailed technical support and I've heard nothing.

i agree, i manually found your videos and may i just say that its some of the best headshot footage ive seen since counter strike source days. i wish you the best of luck in getting this video posting glitch straightened out :)

- stux

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Stux posted:

why are the names censored

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Songbearer posted:

lol sorry I flew off the handle a bit there. Child's Play is a pretty cool movie. idk why the link changed it to a lame youtube headshot movie that one time so don't take my comment too personally, it's not even related to the subject at hand

it's ok. water under the bridge.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
I still get the Child's Play video. Weird. Good luck with your monetization.

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Stux posted:

i agree, i manually found your videos and may i just say that its some of the best headshot footage ive seen since counter strike source days. i wish you the best of luck in getting this video posting glitch straightened out :)

- stux

wow, that means a lot. Thank you. I'm going to be posting one video each FRIDAY leading up to the release date of BF: Hardline of a cool headshot, kill etc I somehow pulled off. If my links are still being altered, I'll be forced to stop. Let's hope that doesn't happen. I'm getting a lot of exposure (I was) on this website.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
contact lowtax if you want your rightfully-earned 3 cents

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

epic video OP. please like and subscvribe mine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXBpMPe3kSM

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Doctor Goat posted:

why are the names censored

that's my @twitter name. you can follow me if you wish. It's @herroooitsjimby. I always post YouTube links and when I stream on Twitch. I pay it forward and like to help others out as well.

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

StabMasterArson posted:

epic video OP. please like and subscvribe mine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXBpMPe3kSM

Those are some sick stunts! I liked and subscribed. Make sure you do the same for me! Best of luck :)

Hollenhammer
Dec 6, 2005

Jimby posted:

that's my @twitter name. you can follow me if you wish. It's @herroooitsjimby. I always post YouTube links and when I stream on Twitch. I pay it forward and like to help others out as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qyBn9zOa-c

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
jimby did you know that jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

open your eyes jimby

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

CharlestonJew posted:

open your eyes jimby

hosed up if true

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

haha that's hilarious!

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

CharlestonJew posted:

open your eyes jimby

that poo poo cray. lol

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Stux posted:

same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Pathos posted:

XxFuneralFireX really has some siXXX sniping skillz apparently thanks for the video

Thanks a lot! I'll posting videos almost every Friday in the "Games" forums of cool headshot, funny kills/fails, etc. Make sure you like and subscribe to be the first to see it!

• Locked thread