Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence
I present to you the GREATEST Double Kill Headshot in the HISTORY of Battlefield and Video Games. There was a car full of people racing towards me in Battlefield Hardline Beta when I desperately tried to quickscope one of armed assailants in the car. I did that, and more. I ended up quickscoping 2 enemies in the head...with one bullet. See for yourself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eWhHJtjgS4

If this video link has been changed to a scene from "Child's Play," just go to YouTube and look for my channel OwninAndPwnin. And report the moderator Kewpuh for altering my links and airing my private messages to the public in the forums.

Jimby fucked around with this message at 06:43 on Feb 25, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip
thanks Jimby this owns

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!
god drat that is one spicy shot, thanks for this video jimby

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!

Kewpuh posted:

thanks Jimby this owns

omg kewpuh.......

cage-free egghead
Mar 8, 2004
what a own pwn :pwn:

Akoogly Eyes
Apr 27, 2010

cheesy anime pizza undresses you with pepperoni eyes

Jimby posted:

I present to you the GREATEST Double Kill Headshot in the HISTORY of Battlefield and Video Games. There was a car full of people racing towards me in Battlefield Hardline Beta when I desperately tried to quickscope one of armed assailants in the car. I did that, and more. I ended quickscoping 2 enemies in the head...with one bullet. See for yourself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3_UZ7jRK2w

Make sure you LIKE and SUBSCRIBE to see more videos like this!!

Holy poo poo dude, this vid is fuckin EPIC. Subbed!

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

epic

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
drat those graphics are tight

Thug Bonnet
Sep 22, 2004

anime tits ftw

Is this a joke thread

Seedge
Jun 15, 2009
Hey, buddy. :glomp:

Thug Bonnet posted:

Is this a joke thread

You're a joke thread

I liked, subscribed and shared

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

I could show you around the sights.

noobs got fuckin owned :boom:

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Akoogly Eyes posted:

Holy poo poo dude, this vid is fuckin EPIC. Subbed!

Thank you so much. I pay it forward too so let me know if you have a twitter/youtube so i can support you too

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Seedge posted:

You're a joke thread

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!!!

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Seedge posted:

You're a joke thread

Wait, were you directed to a Child's Play video? That's odd. I fixed the link. I'm confused....

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

Begin the operations of the gas chambers, gas schools, gas universities, gas libraries, gas museums, gas dance halls, and gas threads, etcetera.
I DEMAND IT
Thanks again for linking to my channel man! I really appreciate how fans like you spread the word of my sick headshot comps and I can't wait to upload my next one!

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Thug Bonnet posted:

Is this a joke thread

were you directed to a Child's Play video? because it was supposed to be my BF Hardline video...

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwrCEX1ElJ8

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Between this and Red Godess I've given up on videogame happiness

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!

Pathos
Sep 8, 2000

XxFuneralFireX really has some siXXX sniping skillz apparently thanks for the video

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

What the gently caress is this poo poo

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!

Eye of Widesauron posted:

What the gently caress is this poo poo

a double headshot with one bullet in the new Battlefield Hardline Beta Test. welcome to a history making thread

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Dude why not make videos of games because you enjoyed them and just stop trying so hard to shill thinking you can spin this heaping pile of cow dung into gold

Criken, Manslayer and Bro Team are great examples of people who just made cool videos of them dicking around with videogames and they were actually good and funny and had merit so they became popular and now make money and unfortunately nobody is gonna care about your dime-a-dozen bullshit kill in a game nobody really cares about good lord

Videogames no

Avynte
Jun 30, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Songbearer posted:

Dude why not make videos of games because you enjoyed them and just stop trying so hard to shill thinking you can spin this heaping pile of cow dung into gold

Criken, Manslayer and Bro Team are great examples of people who just made cool videos of them dicking around with videogames and they were actually good and funny and had merit so they became popular and now make money and unfortunately nobody is gonna care about your dime-a-dozen bullshit kill in a game nobody really cares about good lord

Videogames no

that was a pretty sweet shot dude, why you gotta hate?

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
i just wish i had one bullet that i could take to my head and the head of videogames (that head is metaphorical)

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I want to die and/or cum hard, is there anyone in this thread willing to provide this for me

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

headshots so sick they needed four separate lovely threads

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
Sick 2 nasty headshots? I think i'm in love

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

What the gently caress.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Can someone direct me to some sick headshots, please?

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

poo poo is so insane

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

jabro posted:

I posted the link to my video and this stupid Child's Play video...

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Pathos posted:

XxFuneralFireX really has some siXXX sniping skillz apparently thanks for the video

thank you!!

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Songbearer posted:

Videogames no

are you mad I started dating your mom and changed your bedtime?

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Jimby posted:

are you mad I started dating your mom and changed your bedtime?
drat,!! looks like the sick kills aren't just limited to the battlefield!!! *sweats and sits back*

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

finally, a good jimby thread

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

jabro posted:

Here you go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3_UZ7jRK2w

Somebody fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Feb 16, 2015

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Thanks

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

hella epic as gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Kewpuh posted:

hella epic as gently caress

The link you watched, was it really a BF: Hardline clip I posted or were you redirected to a movie clip from "Child's Play?" Please let me know because they keep changing my links.

• Locked thread