Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

sector_corrector posted:

gria in general in FFA2 are badass looking, but fairly limited in utility

Ravager with the attack that deal double damage from behind are cool since they can just fly above the guy but that's it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

sector_corrector posted:

gria in general in FFA2 are badass looking, but fairly limited in utility

it sucks that the fat slow pigmen are really good and strong because of one class, but the sexy flying dragon ladies are not.

at least the magical sexy bunnie ladies are alright.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
I used to play Paladin in vanilla WoW. poo poo sucked but man did I have the sickest armor

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

SunAndSpring posted:

I used to play Paladin in vanilla WoW. poo poo sucked but man did I have the sickest armor

Same here. When people told me I had to heal I just put on cloth armor and acted like a huge bitch in every dungeon.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
whenever i get the chance i always pick the strong dumb retard race for my wizard/warlock/nerd

why pick between being strong or smart, read tomes while squatting

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Every single bangaa class from FfTA2 except white monk master monk and maybe trickster

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Wormskull posted:

loving epic.

rip Tony Ho

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i played a melee necro in release day D2 because the necro had the coolest armor and held a sword the coolest way, but boy or boy was that a bad choice

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

sector_corrector posted:

i played a melee necro in release day D2 because the necro had the coolest armor and held a sword the coolest way, but boy or boy was that a bad choice

I tried so hard to make a martial arts assassin that wasn't garbage...

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

sector_corrector posted:

same

also used holy shield on a vanilla D2 paladin just because the glowing shield looked cool

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I tried to be a poison dagger necro but waiting for Balrog's sharp to drop is some rear end.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Wormskull posted:

I tried to be a poison dagger necro but waiting for Balrog's sharp to drop is some rear end.

It's all about that chest armor runeword... Bramble I think. Has like 500% poison dmg

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i picked zer0 in borderlands 2 and played through most of the game with him, but i realized he's sort of lovely compared to the other classes near the end and just stopped playing

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I picked Mechromancer because I hated shooting in that game a lot and turns out she's actually epic and her skins are all named after punk and post punk poo poo.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

sector_corrector posted:

i picked zer0 in borderlands 2 and played through most of the game with him, but i realized he's sort of lovely compared to the other classes near the end and just stopped playing

He has cool lines though.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

>i played borderlands 2

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

>i played borderlands 2

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

>i played borderlands 2

Yea I play video games. [leans forward and stares into your eyes] Are you even a gamer...?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pewdiepie posted:

Yea I play video games. [leans forward and stares into your eyes] Are you even a gamer...?

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Its ok for you to say no.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pewdiepie posted:

Its ok for you to say no.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

I'm going to bed but if any thoughts cross your mind feel free to type them and I will read them. Good night and God bless.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pewdiepie posted:

I'm going to bed but if any thoughts cross your mind feel free to type them and I will read them. Good night and God bless.

This is why i love this guy!! badgame superstar with a posting level of 9000 Doujins from thee Furry Megathread here to buttfuck the fags of SA!! Oh my god!

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ItF0CcJBN4

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

This is why i love this guy!! badgame superstar with a posting level of 9000 Doujins from thee Furry Megathread here to buttfuck the fags of SA!! Oh my god!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Hurr imma make fun of people for playing the amazingly well written and designed game by the best PC game developer, Gearbox. gently caress off Synthy.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I'm sorry that you have such a wrong impression of me.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

Lol

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

>i played borderlands 2

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pewdiepie posted:

I'm sorry that you have such a wrong impression of me.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Any other pictures you would like to share?

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
the imp zone has been rent asunder into the pro- and anti- pictures factions

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

he is no mo

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Borderlands & Asexual Representation: How I Discovered My Sexuality While Playing a First-Person Shooter

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Borderlands & Asexual Representation: How I Discovered My Sexuality While Playing a First-Person Shooter

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

This but perfect dark

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

>i played borderlands 2

• Locked thread