Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
i mean - m aybe? who can tell. who in deed.

hoo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

Lizard Wizard posted:

real talk: what the gently caress would the centaur version of equestria girls look like

:barf:

thanks Manifisto!

Chokes McGee

This is Urotsuki.
you kids stop humaning around!!

-centaur parents

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
imagine a centaur riding a horse. maybe. nvm, dont :barf:

thanks Manifisto!

google THIS

Lizard Wizard posted:

real talk: what the gently caress would the centaur version of equestria girls look like

:cripes:

google THIS

I'm glad you prefaced that with "real talk" do we wouldn't mistakenly think you were asking ironically

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
where the gently caress can i see a sexy horse

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

google THIS posted:

I'm glad you prefaced that with "real talk" do we wouldn't mistakenly think you were asking ironically

thanks Manifisto!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

Qwerinty posted:

where the gently caress can i see a sexy horse

https://www.sexy.horse.seeasexyhorse.iwanthorse.com

thanks Manifisto!

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
what if a horse looked exactly like a person, down to their dna, and had the brain and thoughts of a human, and wasn't actually a horse, what would that look like i wonder

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

Qwerinty posted:

what if a horse looked exactly like a person, down to their dna, and had the brain and thoughts of a human, and wasn't actually a horse, what would that look like i wonder

i guses we'll never know

thanks Manifisto!

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
wtf lizwiz

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

thanks Manifisto!

Chokes McGee

This is Urotsuki.
i could post twice as much by mashing my hooves against a second laptop at the same time

FutonForensic

Hi BYOB, centaur here. Very jealous of my human-top horse-bottom brethren. Being human-left horse-right centaur is not as graceful. Eating oats through tube very problematic.

google THIS

FutonForensic posted:

Hi BYOB, centaur here. Very jealous of my human-top horse-bottom brethren. Being human-left horse-right centaur is not as graceful. Eating oats through tube very problematic.

ha, try being horse-outside and human-inside. my feeble man-muscles can't possibly lift 1,100 pounds so I'm basically a vegetable

FutonForensic

it's like you're in one of those horse costumes for two people, but you're one person, and the costume is real horse skin :gonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

pony on the streets, Tony in the sheets

ty nesamdoom!

• Locked thread