Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
I have a feeling this time Arsenal will do the do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

sign messi in january, arsene

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!

Homework Explainer posted:

lmao every loving year

they havent met in four years

where does the time go

Broletariat
Nov 14, 2014
That's a tough draw for United but they should be able to pull off a 1-0 at home

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
Ten years since the run that everyone said Arsenal would lose every single round. Back when a back four of Flamini, Senderos, Campbell, and Eboue with Lehmann set a defensive record for most minutes without a goal allowed.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

Vinestalk posted:

Ten years since the run that everyone said Arsenal would lose every single round. Back when a back four of Flamini, Senderos, Campbell, and Eboue with Lehmann set a defensive record for most minutes without a goal allowed.

and they won so many trophies, denying the haters

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
It's easy to poke fun at the fact that they haven't won much, but I don't think you can really deny the fact that this team in particular are surprising a lot of people and they're fully capable of pulling off some good results. A win against Bayern Munich allowed them to somehow get into the knockout stages, sitting at the top of the Premier League currently, and key players showing some really good form. Obviously they're not favorites to win, but I think it's fair to say that the 2 legs will be more entertaining than people are expecting.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Lazio drew Galatasaray in the EL, which means someone will be stabbed at some stage

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting

Vinestalk posted:

It's easy to poke fun at the fact that they haven't won much
I know right? Fun too

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Barca's gonna beat Arsenal so that game's no fun. Arsenal-Madrid matchup would have been more interesting and evenly matched.

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011

Hoops posted:

I know right? Fun too

Rocks and glass houses, Hoops.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Troy Queef posted:

Lazio drew Galatasaray in the EL, which means someone will be stabbed at some stage

we're gonna see the first recorded instance of two ultras stabbing one another simultaneously

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hoops posted:

All those games look good except Benfica v Zenit who I couldn't name a single player on the pitch.

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

I shall devour your soul.
Grimey Drawer

Mans posted:

picture

He probably just saw that neither team is from Germany or Spain or England and automatically went "gently caress that I have no idea what these are" :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Spurs again! :negative:

• Locked thread