Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DOPE FIEND KILLA G

i hope i get a hug!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

i hope i get a hug!!!

Aww.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

i hope i get a hug!!!

:glomp:

Mapparu

my friend got me a christmas present but the ups guy didnt find "a safe place to put it" yesterday so i have to get after christmas..
ill tell you what it was when i get the package...

ChairmanMeow

I received these items from sa poster Chester JT (GBS SASS)

What a surprise

this thing is sooo full

and so sexy, so very sexy

Holy poo poo, cat bandaids! They come with a surprise inside!

The surprise is a happy face tattoo, this is going on my shoulder.

2 gifts in one! A magnet that asks "why am I so full of hate?" shows he read my posts. and a Purdue can holder

A Purdue shirt, it works on two levels, a local gift and a cat gift PURRRDUE

Local sweets, two giant candy canes with real sugar, and a bag of candy cane coco, hand crafted

Local made soy cinnamon bun candle, can't tell but it's layered and rad as gently caress

cat socks, warm feet, cat theme so happy

My cat darkness approves

There is also an amazing mix tape, it's a really nice mix some stuff I like, some I've never heard. There was an awesome card, and bees

Scaly Haylie

i'm gonna be getting a capture card because i'm the kind of dumb nerd who likes to play video games for the internet

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

ChairmanMeow posted:

I received these items from sa poster Chester JT (GBS SASS)

What a surprise

this thing is sooo full

and so sexy, so very sexy

Holy poo poo, cat bandaids! They come with a surprise inside!

The surprise is a happy face tattoo, this is going on my shoulder.

2 gifts in one! A magnet that asks "why am I so full of hate?" shows he read my posts. and a Purdue can holder

A Purdue shirt, it works on two levels, a local gift and a cat gift PURRRDUE

Local sweets, two giant candy canes with real sugar, and a bag of candy cane coco, hand crafted

Local made soy cinnamon bun candle, can't tell but it's layered and rad as gently caress

cat socks, warm feet, cat theme so happy

My cat darkness approves

There is also an amazing mix tape, it's a really nice mix some stuff I like, some I've never heard. There was an awesome card, and bees

oh goodness, all the cute cat things! what good presents, and a good kitty

Machai

you stole my hamper

Savage For The Winjun

i asked everyone for world peace

Machai

Twilight Matrix posted:

i asked everyone for world peace

you forgot me

you know, this means war!

eonwe

I'm getting a steam controller!!!

Scaly Haylie

Eonwe posted:

out-of-control steam is a real problem

eonwe

Lizard Wizard posted:

out-of-control steam is a real problem

It's true

You have a way of putting things

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

a christmas miracle! thank :)

joke_explainer

I got a really cool little stained glass ornament my grandma made. She made an awesome stained glass window cover for our kitchen window when I was growing up, always loved looking at the stuff she made.

Scaly Haylie

Eonwe posted:

It's true

You have a way of putting things

thank you, probably

joke_explainer

Mapparu posted:

my friend got me a christmas present but the ups guy didnt find "a safe place to put it" yesterday so i have to get after christmas..
ill tell you what it was when i get the package...

you should remove all the spikes, spouts of flame, and alligator filled moats from the property...

eonwe

Lizard Wizard posted:

thank you, probably

I meant it in a nice way. They got me a steam link too!!!!!!!!! I can control and combine steam now

Scaly Haylie

christmas bump

Zorodius

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

Eonwe posted:

steam controllers are the best. They just take a lot of fiddling to set up. Make sure you try the gyro, it's better than you'd think

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I got some cool rear end new golf shorts and a hat and my parents even found an old golfball monogrammer in a thirftstore (lmao if they think im going to use it for my initials and not to put like "rear end" and "CUM") but best gift wasnt even going to be a gift -- i needed a laptop for work and my mom just bought a really nice new one so she gave me her old one which is still really nice and will be perfect for work!

Scaly Haylie

parents got me a 6 month subscription to loot crate. neat.

Laurenz

They call him little janny hotpockets. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.
i got money and socks

it's been a good christmas

Machai

I got the two boardgames I wanted most and enough moolah to buy a couple of expansions :)

landy.
i got Christmas money and was supposed to get my own gifts and i had them sent to my house, but im moving soon and redirected my mail too early, so i got a programming book and a flashcart that's across the country rn.

tbf i got gifts from friends too but that kind of ruins the story...

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I also got a cool Oakland Los Angeles Raiders themed golf set that includes a ball with the Raiders emblem on it.

I dont know if I would ever use it though as I wouldnt want to associate myself with that franchise while participating in a competitive activity

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

I got a nice Le Morte d'Arthur hard bound book and I'm enjoying it so far. the writing style means I'm prob gonna spend a good part of a year reading it on and off.

Machai posted:

I got the two boardgames I wanted most and enough moolah to buy a couple of expansions :)

which games? I hope one is Caverna.

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Machai

Chill la Chill posted:

which games? I hope one is Caverna.

Descent and GIPF

ChairmanMeow

I'm actually really excited about these

Machai posted:

you stole my hamper
I was going to do your wash for Christmas

meteloides posted:

oh goodness, all the cute cat things! what good presents, and a good kitty
Thank you :)

ChairmanMeow

Lizard Wizard posted:

parents got me a 6 month subscription to loot crate. neat.

please post if this is good

Scaly Haylie

ChairmanMeow posted:

please post if this is good

the first one was there in time for christmas, but i'm gonna be out of town until the new year. you want i should make a monthly thread or somethin' about it?

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo
a novella, The Slow Regard of Silent Things.

a bright as gently caress LED headlight for my bike (that I ordered myself and sent to my parents)

a weird telescoping LED flashlight that's pretty rad.

a bernie sanders t-shirt. (i need to start sending my brother Jill Stein campaign media.)

socks and underpants

a plain black hoodie

scotch, one pint

coffee cups, three (3) (two normal ceramic Avengers themed and one camouflage travel style)

a large set of assorted screwdrivers

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ChairmanMeow

^a good and practical christmas

Lizard Wizard posted:

the first one was there in time for christmas, but i'm gonna be out of town until the new year. you want i should make a monthly thread or somethin' about it?

if you want. I am thinking about it but am curious if it's worth while.

FreshCutFries

i got a rock

Robot Made of Meat

Thingyman posted:

i got a rock

Does it have any magical powers?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

ChairmanMeow

If you have a lighter

alnilam

ChairmanMeow posted:

If you have a lighter

haha

Laurenz

They call him little janny hotpockets. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.

Thingyman posted:

i got a rock

what you gonna name it?

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo

ChairmanMeow posted:

^a good and practical christmas

It was. It was more about having the grace in my life to spend some time with my extended family than a bonanza of trivial material goods.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreshCutFries

Laurenz posted:

what you gonna name it?

im thinking Rock, after my favorite video game character

• Locked thread