Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scaly Haylie

or i guess what did you get for hanukkah if jewish?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smoobles

idk

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

hopefully nothing

barfdog

all i want for christmas is you, op

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

BIRDCON 2017

if mom calls my Custom Built ASUS ProGamer+ Gaming Rig a nintendo one more time she's getting a loving bodyslam for christmas

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

BIRDCON 2017 posted:

if mom calls my Custom Built ASUS ProGamer+ Gaming Rig a nintendo one more time she's getting a loving bodyslam for christmas

could you cover her in bubblewrap first please?

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

platonicbackrub

K&R C (its a book)

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

I celebrate festivus haha, just like the hit tv show "seinfeld" george's family does! i'm really cool like that I have a poster like "the Kramer" portrait from the show hangjing on my dorm wall next to my bed and i'm always yelling at my two friends at the coffeesop. i think im gonna join a frat

DOPE FIEND KILLA G fucked around with this message at 20:40 on Dec 20, 2015

Scaly Haylie

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

I celebrate festivus haha, just like the hit tv show "seinfeld" george's family does! i'm really cool like that a poster like "the Kramer" portrait from the show hangjing on my dorm wall next to my bed and i'm always yelling at my two friends at the coffeesop. i think im gonna join a frat

*hushed whisper* siri...does festivus have presents?

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
my boyfriend bought me dark souls 2 already

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Glass Bottom Boat posted:

my boyfriend bought me dark souls 2 already

that's sweet :), the newer fancier version or the older one?

smoobles

AIDS

----------------

Pizzatime

I'm expected to gift, not be gifted, op

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
someone gave me a new game that everyone's playing:

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Splatmaster posted:

someone gave me a new game that everyone's playing:

win

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Pizzatime made this awesome game on a 747 he uses for a laptop(?)

Matoi Ryuko

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_PMab-SGgY

deep dish peat moss

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

I celebrate festivus haha, just like the hit tv show "seinfeld" george's family does! i'm really cool like that I have a poster like "the Kramer" portrait from the show hangjing on my dorm wall next to my bed and i'm always yelling at my two friends at the coffeesop. i think im gonna join a frat

I went to the local Festivus celebration and it was ruined by the fact that the Airing of Grievances was performed by a comedy troupe instead of members of the community :-/

Scaly Haylie

Pizzatime posted:

I'm expected to gift, not be gifted, op

whatcha giftin' for christmas?

Pizzatime

Lizard Wizard posted:

whatcha giftin' for christmas?

social engagement and some materialistic junk

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
a good time together with friends and family, op :)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Zorodius

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
GLITTER!!!

Photosyphilis

Science rules!
I know I'm getting shoes becaus my gf told me someone in her family was gettin them for me. I need them because my casual shoes are old, i have to wear my work boots evrywhere. Think depression era hobo cartoon, but vans off the wall. It will be a good present

Dr Cheeto
Realpost: an all-clad saucepan

I'm going to cook so much sauce you guys

fuck. marry. t-rex

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

I got a fancy bag, it's green with leather handles and has a million pockets

I'm gonna fit a solar system in it

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
I like to think of it as tribute
My x is making dinner, my amazon list is hit hard, and my mom made me something.

ChairmanMeow fucked around with this message at 04:14 on Dec 22, 2015

Liquid Penguins

by Cowcaster
a big dumb video card

had enough left over to get my mom a laptop

this year is gonna have good vibes I got a hunch

----------------

Korean Boomhauer
drunk

Mostly Sober
[img][/img]
lunch

bird.

I know for sure that I'm getting fuzzy socks and pajamas cuz I get those every year

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
The clap

ScrubLeague

My wife got me a Top Gun Flight Suit onesie and matching aviator shades, a Back to the Future T-shirt and die cast De Lorean, and a new wedding ring.

I got her some horror movie posters and the Universal Monsters collection on blu-ray.

----------------

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I got one of these:

You stick this in the freezer for awhile then put this into the top of your favorite bong and it cools the smoke but wait! there's more!

I got this for the specific purpose of preventing swamp lung by preventing bong water from shooting up into my lungs. It works like a champ in that regard and the cooling effect is a huge plus. It's a little bigger than your standard shot glass, made of glass and has a silicone coating/sleeve on it that makes an excellent seal when inserted into your binger.

Android Blues

i asked for scented candles and im really hoping i get some socks as well. possibly some chocolate?? i live in hope

Splatmaster posted:

I got one of these:

You stick this in the freezer for awhile then put this into the top of your favorite bong and it cools the smoke but wait! there's more!

I got this for the specific purpose of preventing swamp lung by preventing bong water from shooting up into my lungs. It works like a champ in that regard and the cooling effect is a huge plus. It's a little bigger than your standard shot glass, made of glass and has a silicone coating/sleeve on it that makes an excellent seal when inserted into your binger.

also this thing looks completely ownage, like just aesthetically it looks like something a martian would drink to prevent vacuum chill before they go walking on deimos. pre-congrats on your cool space fluids tumbler!

Scaly Haylie

:yum:

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
you can always use trash bags

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
my BYOB secret santa present came yesterday and it is loving awesome, they got me some of those cool new VR goggles things to use with your phone and I am stoked because they are one of those things that I kinda wanted but would never have bought for myself!

Scaly Haylie

Nooner posted:

my BYOB secret santa present came yesterday and it is loving awesome, they got me some of those cool new VR goggles things to use with your phone and I am stoked because they are one of those things that I kinda wanted but would never have bought for myself!

go bring this thread to life http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3755913

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird

by zen death robot

platonicbackrub posted:

K&R C (its a book)

good book

----------------

• Locked thread