Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

we did it buddy

And the English couldn't, a glorious day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
INGERLUND!!

*throws bottles at thread*

*pisses all over sacred posts*

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

watching poland vs. lesser ireland. it's amazing how much better espn's coverage of soccer is than fox's

schmitty9800
Feb 10, 2003

looks like a lot of fun

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/522422/Turkish-fans-Euro-2016-armed-twitter-baseball-machete-violence-England-Russia

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

^^^ yeah i'm not gonna take a british tabloid at their word

eat poo poo you unionist fucks

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Wales isn't a country.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Chinatown posted:

Wales isn't a country.
neither is Northern Ireland but for some reason, England refuses to play with the rest of their union

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

it's a funny old game

Aug 4, 2010

INGERLAND INGERLAND

"JUSTICE FOR ENGLANDS 11" the impartial commentator clive tyldesley screamed when england scored. "CRUEL CRUEL CRUEL" clive anguished when brave Russia (one of the worst teams in the tournament) equalized in the last minutes.

Get hosed you english wankstains

Y-Hat posted:

neither is Northern Ireland but for some reason, England refuses to play with the rest of their union

more like the rest of the union refuses to be associated with England, their football and their fuckhead supporters

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country
modric goal had me out of my chair yelling poo poo

sublime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

please, russian and english fans, keep being dumb as hell

• Locked thread