Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

It's one of those times again, where the whole world except america comes together to watch overpaid 20-something metrosexual millionaires flop around on grass pretending to be hurt: European edition

Come for the boring-rear end sport ending in a draw like 90% of the time, stay for drunk brits taking apart european inner cities, stay for good because ISIS blew everyone up (lol not joking they're gonna kill loving everyone)

First match France vs Romania tomorrow at 21:00 CET (3 pm eastern time for great sheitans)

For more info:

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/

http://www.wikihow.com/Come-Out-As-a-Gay-or-Lesbian-Teen

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_State_of_Iraq_and_the_Levant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

c'mon europe! go for the gold

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
i bet $5,000 (USD) on europe to win. how likely am i to recoup my costs

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Iron Prince posted:

it's even odds on either europe or daesh winning gotta roll the dice on this one

The Brown Menace fucked around with this message at 06:45 on Jun 9, 2016

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Iron Prince posted:

ah, the baron's gambit. if history is anything to go by you'll be beheading your wife by the quarter finals

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
Germany won't survive the group stage.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

it's time for the great croat menace to rise to glory

e:

kecske fucked around with this message at 11:55 on Jun 9, 2016

pablo gbscobar
Nov 24, 2007

oh shit i got the snype

:wom:
Lipstick Apathy
It's coming home.
It's coming.
Football's coming home.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

off to a roaring start, the first british and "french" hooligans have already been teargassed and arrested after apparently british hooligans were shouting anti-ISIS slogans in marseille which provoked the "french" there

are you ready for some divegrass

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!
gently caress yeeeeeeeah!

EURO cup!

Ireland will suck it down on Monday, Italy will massacre us on Friday, and then Belgium will finally kick us out the next Wednesday.

:sweden:

And lol, just lol, at the idea of hosting a championship in a country bordering the UK. They'll be scraping drunken hooligans off the streets for weeks afterwards.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Sports are a thing that normal people enjoy, and this thread was kind of funny, so it got like no replies on gbs

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

I guess all the french players are fasting since it's ramadan? Not playing very good imo

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Any good live streams ?

Aug 4, 2010

increasing it to 24 teams was a mistake

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

the only silver lining after this match is that speaking of silver and other metals, the stadium was probably stripped clean of them once the romanian fans left

pablo gbscobar
Nov 24, 2007

oh shit i got the snype

:wom:
Lipstick Apathy
Game was a snoozer but that goal by Payet just about redeemed things

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country
englishfans.jpg

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
The english have very little to live for. Their country is boring and ugly and so are their women and men. Them hulking out at soccer games is all they got

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

TheIllestVillain posted:

englishfans.jpg

I'm the forlorn remnants of that box of heineken in danger of going up in the soccer rage based conflagration

Lemon
May 22, 2003

TheIllestVillain posted:

englishfans.jpg

Good work on missing the crowd and firing teargas at a bloke having a snooze on a bollard.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Lemon posted:

Good work on missing the crowd and firing teargas at a bloke having a snooze on a bollard.

you don't know what he was going to do with that bollard, good call imo.

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

I'm the forlorn remnants of that box of heineken in danger of going up in the soccer rage based conflagration

Im the flying chair

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Lemon posted:

i thought hooligan moby was doing one of those russian dances, but this makes more sense

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country
looking forward to watching Albania play Albania B tonight

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

im rooting for plucky little wales

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
Deutschland! Deutschland! Deutschland!

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
Commie-ball is a fun sport.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I love football. As an Englishman, the best thing is that when your team loses, your town gets smashed up by drunken retards. And when your team wins, your town gets smashed up by drunken retards.

It's WIN WIN!

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

im rooting for plucky little wales

Your support is appreciated. The results of the last 5 games or so have not been good. I'm sure we can turn it around against Slovakia... Maybe.

Eh, we got to a finals for the first time in a million actual years so if we stink, we stink. It's progress.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

did any terrorist attacks happen yet

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

Parallax Scroll posted:

did any terrorist attacks happen yet

Yes, there were English hooligans out and about already.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

EL BROMANCE posted:

Your support is appreciated. The results of the last 5 games or so have not been good. I'm sure we can turn it around against Slovakia... Maybe.

Eh, we got to a finals for the first time in a million actual years so if we stink, we stink. It's progress.

we did it buddy

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

lilljonas posted:

Yes, there were English hooligans out and about already.

english football hooligans trashing the inner city counts as a natural disaster

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TheIllestVillain posted:

englishfans.jpg

Some good English lads teaching johnny foreigner a lesson, it's enough to make you cry tears of pride. :britain:

cnut
May 3, 2016

Is it CFL or NFL rules when they play football in Euroland? I.e., is it 3 or 4 downs? TIA

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

cnut posted:

Is it CFL or NFL rules when they play football in Euroland? I.e., is it 3 or 4 downs? TIA

american football: we have downs!

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

american football: we have downs!

Up to 22 Downs on the field at the same time.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
How many confirmed cases of English kiddies making GBS threads their pants ten seconds after taunting the wrong Russian psychos?

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
I feel a bit gutted England had to tie with the ruskies, it would've been nice if we won a match and felt great about it.

Oh well, might as well go back to calling them soviets and sending death threats for hacking my accounts.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
gently caress it, gonna sell my furniture and bet the money on Wales winning the championship

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i'd laugh at england not getting three points against the lovely russians, but i wouldnt be surprised if the americans manage to gently caress up against paraguay tonight

• Locked thread