Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
enfield should be a mod

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Defiance
Jan 1, 2008

by Deplorable exmarx

just ray posted:

wow,mthats a cool take and totally approriate for adult conversation

You shouldn't ask questions if you don't want answers :shrug:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

just ray posted:

enfield should be a mod

second

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx

Defiance posted:

You shouldn't ask questions if you don't want answers :shrug:

you seem disingenuous

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
defiant, even

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

What if you put banana on a pizza

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
My kitten is named Pockets and I'm pretty sure she's mildly retarded.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

criscodisco posted:

My kitten is named Pockets and I'm pretty sure she's mildly retarded.

i have a retarded cat my vet was even like yeah this cat is loving retarded but she's a real sweetheart

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
i have a cat named nathan jr. and he is staring at me through the screen door waiting for me to bring him a bug or moth buth there are none. nathan jr. can suck it

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

just ray posted:

i have a cat named nathan jr. and he is staring at me through the screen door waiting for me to bring him a bug or moth buth there are none. nathan jr. can suck it

nathan jr sounds cute he had my name

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

just ray posted:

he can probably find his own bugs, cats are sort of like radar dishes with tails

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

just ray posted:

enfield should be a mod

Actually, Enfield should be a Maude. As in he needs to go under a knife and change in his life.

Defiance
Jan 1, 2008

by Deplorable exmarx
This is a funny thread packed full of hilarious forums superstars!

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx

Celluloid Sam posted:

nathan jr sounds cute he had my name

his original name was lawrence when we rescued him but that sucks for a cat and raising arizino was on and nicolas cage said "what, are you kiddin, we got a family here" after they kidnapped nathan arizonas newborn quintiplite son, nathan jr.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

just ray posted:

enfield should be a mod

wow drat why would you want to destroy him like that

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Defiance posted:

This is a funny thread packed full of hilarious forums superstars!

thanks

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

just ray posted:

his original name was lawrence when we rescued him but that sucks for a cat and raising arizino was on and nicolas cage said "what, are you kiddin, we got a family here" after they kidnapped nathan arizonas newborn quintiplite son, nathan jr.

one time when i was a teenager we rescued a lobster from food lion but it ended up dying

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

wow drat why would you want to destroy him like that

the only people who freak out are people that are trying to prove something. enfield has proven everything

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Bagarthach posted:

Now you no longer have to imagine.

You are the dream-weaver. :wooper:

Defiance
Jan 1, 2008

by Deplorable exmarx
pity bump

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx

Defiance posted:

pity bump

suck my drat balls

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
im at a bar right now sry

Defiance
Jan 1, 2008

by Deplorable exmarx
You never forget the first pair of balls you’ve sucked on. Maybe the second, maybe the third, but never the first. You’d think that since I have balls myself, I’d have some advantage to the act of teabagging but no babe. Just like you, I’m #NotClearOn teabagging! Okay, so when I first sucked on someone’s balls, I expected it to make my partner convulse in ecstasy because, hello, I’m putting their balls in my mouth. The dirtier a sex act is, the better it should feel, right? Like I’m not sucking on these balls for health reasons. I’m doing it so you can lose your drat mind in pleasure. But, really, teabagging kind of feels like… nothing. When I had it done to me, I was just like, “I don’t feel anything.” Finally, I asked my dude, “Do you like it when I suck on your balls?” And he was like, “Honestly, it doesn’t really do much for me…” Ah, honesty! I love it! We never teabagged again after that. I mean sure, we played around with each other’s balls because that does feel good but there was no insertion. I’ve asked other dudes if they like to teabag it and then they say to me, in quiet shame, “Nah. It’s kind of a big ol’ nothing.” So there you have it. Communication! (But, also, I would like to know if anyone sincerely does love it. Maybe my balls just haven’t met the right mouth, yet?)

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
you seem cool

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
It hurts when my balls are sucked. Or it tickles. I can live without it tbqh

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

what if I hosed the British cat

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Defiance posted:

You never forget the first pair of balls you’ve sucked on. Maybe the second, maybe the third, but never the first. You’d think that since I have balls myself, I’d have some advantage to the act of teabagging but no babe. Just like you, I’m #NotClearOn teabagging! Okay, so when I first sucked on someone’s balls, I expected it to make my partner convulse in ecstasy because, hello, I’m putting their balls in my mouth. The dirtier a sex act is, the better it should feel, right? Like I’m not sucking on these balls for health reasons. I’m doing it so you can lose your drat mind in pleasure. But, really, teabagging kind of feels like… nothing. When I had it done to me, I was just like, “I don’t feel anything.” Finally, I asked my dude, “Do you like it when I suck on your balls?” And he was like, “Honestly, it doesn’t really do much for me…” Ah, honesty! I love it! We never teabagged again after that. I mean sure, we played around with each other’s balls because that does feel good but there was no insertion. I’ve asked other dudes if they like to teabag it and then they say to me, in quiet shame, “Nah. It’s kind of a big ol’ nothing.” So there you have it. Communication! (But, also, I would like to know if anyone sincerely does love it. Maybe my balls just haven’t met the right mouth, yet?)

if you have a problem you should address that problem directly. i am a man who is responsible for defusing problems based on my phsyical appearance. also i never went to college

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
What if a cat was a dog? :staredog:

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

[while licking itself] i do say, i think my rear end in a top hat tastes fantastic today. almost as good as the hair on the back of my paws. i do so enjoy cleaning myself.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

satanic splash-back posted:

[while licking itself] i do say, i think my rear end in a top hat tastes fantastic today. almost as good as the hair on the back of my paws. i do so enjoy cleaning myself.

more britishly God drat it :rant:

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

more britishly God drat it :rant:

Oi! This arsehole is right fantastic. Near as good as the back o' me bleedin' paws. Cheers, luv!

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

op have you seen the aristocats? there's some posh french kittens and they speak english

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

'ere wots all this poo poo wiv these fuckin' moff cunts flutt'rin round the lightbulb. I'm gonna sit 'ere 'n meow 'til the fuckers get the message and piss off, the fuckin' immigrant cunts.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
if cat is modern British he'd probably talk about being muslim and how Brexit is racist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vWIJ4RKVbA&t=204s

• Locked thread