Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is car girly?
yes, you are a pantyman if you buy one
no, you are still a tiny-dicked trog dont worry
dont care
goku
View Results

• Locked thread
ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Nice Subaru knockoff. :jerkbag:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I refuse to drive anything that doesn't make a poo poo..

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
It's got almost the same cargo volume as my lovely weird-looking econobox.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

if you dont drive this every day then get on my level basically

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

minivan = you didnt have the balls to go all the way and get a real van

SUV = small dick

crossover = aww you couldnt afford gas for an SUV

front wheel drive = gayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

automatic = see front wheel drive

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

My girlfriend drives a Ford Edge, so I'm gonna go with yes. Sorry about your testicles OP.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Blue Raider posted:

that owns

tsa
Feb 3, 2014

JiveHonky posted:

it does have a V6 option but that is more expensive.

there is also a cheaper "intercooled turbo" option that takes premium unleaded only.

No it doesn't, modern turbos (or at least fords ecoboost) can take any gas type though you'll get slightly lowered performance with regular and maybe a slight hesitation when you press the gas.

tsa fucked around with this message at 22:09 on Sep 29, 2016

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
I like the Edge's that are all white with black rims. looks cool man you should do it.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

tsa posted:

No it doesn't, modern turbos (at least fords version) can take any gas type though you'll get slightly lowered performance and maybe a hesitation when you press the gas.

And also their gas mileage is worse irl and maintenance/repair costs a lot more

tsa
Feb 3, 2014

Mange Mite posted:

And also their gas mileage is worse irl and maintenance/repair costs a lot more

I guess if you slam the gas but no not really the EPA doesn't really gently caress around anymore and the stated MPG has to be achievable under reasonable driving conditions and speeds.

Unless you meant when you use regular, I think the MPG is slightly worse but I think it's a tiny difference.

naem
May 29, 2011

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Nice Subaru knockoff. :jerkbag:

Suburu doesn't even make a hatchback anymore for some reason

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

tsa posted:

No it doesn't, modern turbos (or at least fords ecoboost) can take any gas type though you'll get slightly lowered performance with regular and maybe a slight hesitation when you press the gas.

those are "bitch turbos" as we referred to them in the industry, lbs of boost in the low single digits and no lag/sound/pull

I hate yankees
Apr 29, 2008
i mean they aren't terrible if you want a SUV to drive in a city. if you live in the country just get a full SUV though

im pretty sure as long as it isn't a hatchback or one of those cube cars you're ok

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf

Booblord Zagats posted:

"^^ Ehhhhhh, Honda's are sub-par in almost every way now and have been since the death of the S2000. They're costlier than their Ford and Chevy counter parts with worse standard features/options and less reliable than their Korean competition. Still, better than the Maxima and Altima"

"Pick up a 2012 Infiniti EX for less than you would a new Edge and get twice the car for less"

said the man with terrible opinions.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Kosher Pickup Line posted:

said the man with terrible opinions.

Hondas are mediocre, sorry mang. They always were, it's just everyone else was worse. Thats not the case anymore

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Seems to me that, if girls like the car, you should get one so that you can impress them. I met my wife at a drag show w/ the same logic. GL!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Just get a stang or a probe on autotrader or some poo poo. Those things are girly af. :j:

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Is this a girl car?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

Is this a girl car?

Oh look, there's my mom hahahahahaha. :v:

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
houseofgord.com

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

naem posted:

I'm looking forward to the turbocharged Honda civics with spoilers and stuff about lot to come out they look fun

i remember reading about those baller rear end AWD civics and how they're not coming to the US

naem
May 29, 2011

ROFLburger posted:

i remember reading about those baller rear end AWD civics and how they're not coming to the US

We'll just have to wait 7 frickn' more years like we have for a twd turbo because reasons

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Get it for the sweet vanity plate options.

EDGYAF
3DG3LRD
EDGEL1F3

You can use my ideas or come up with your own cool ways to let everyone know how edgy you are.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

RedMage129 posted:

Get it for the sweet vanity plate options.

EDGYAF
3DG3LRD
EDGEL1F3

You can use my ideas or come up with your own cool ways to let everyone know how edgy you are.

HITLERBALLLLLLSSS

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
P3P3

naem
May 29, 2011

Are wranglers at all good or reliable right now is this a bad question worth mocking

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
That's a car dude. Not SUV. Still ok I guess, but try out the Hyundai equivalent, I rent cars all the time and I like it better. Get big mirrors

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Wranglers are junk but great as a hobby vehicle. They're a platform with some great parts and geometry with heaps of poorly engineered fiat/chryco stuff on top.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
that looks similar to what my mom drives

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Buy a Crown Victoria OP

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Cars don't have gender dude

gently caress, humans barely have gender

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Blue Raider posted:

I would but International insisted on not rust proofing beyond some whack-rear end coating of zinc thus they all rusted away. Anyway just lol if your car is longer than 10.8 ft and wider than 4.6 ft just lol

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
it is for sure

Other effeminate suvs:

cherokees with the narrow headlights
nissan pathfinder
fx 35/45
range rover evoque
any lexus

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc
buy the expedition OP

Griz
May 21, 2001

naem posted:

Suburu doesn't even make a hatchback anymore for some reason

there's no more WRX/STI hatchback because ??? but they still make the regular Impreza hatchback with the new underpowered engine, and the Crosstrek which is the same thing except slightly taller and $3k more

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Vehicles are a big waste of money, and only idiots buy them. This is why I have two, and pay for the privilege; driving a '13 Tacoma TRD Sport, and an '03 Celica. Every month I think about all the cool stuff I could be doing with that money instead.

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
Lol if you own a car in TYOOL 2016 like a loving caveman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Get a prius op and think about mother earth instead of your selfish desire to own an SUV

• Locked thread