Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
New slang words needed?
Yes new ones are LAME!
no, OLD ONES ARE hype
Maybe? I am a nerd
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOku
View Results

• Locked thread
social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

me n the squad were gettin jizzed on the pipe last night and joey fuckin lorked all over his wurler ahahaha it was classic

british is already a languag tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

mummy mummy i'm going to be late for school, where the jizz is the lorkin' wurler

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
scrunt

a derogatory term meaning someone with no neck and who is made of garbage and refuse and eats garbage and refuse and also proably formed from a spore or something on a hiveworld

also a race of life forms with about the same level of intelligence as cockroaches but they look kinda like squats or dwarves

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Smash it Smash hit posted:

Wow I am so ramt right now, imma go punch my anger pillow

please post your anger pillow

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

welcome 2 Clown Town posted:

scrunt

a derogatory term meaning someone with no neck and who is made of garbage and refuse and eats garbage and refuse and also proably formed from a spore or something on a hiveworld

also a race of life forms with about the same level of intelligence as cockroaches but they look kinda like squats or dwarves

no. shut up this isnt funny

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

that is so fetch

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

that is so fetch

email me

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

lonesomedwarf posted:

please post your anger pillow

ughhht I am getting so angry just looking at it i wann apunch it in its little scrunt nosee aGUhhhh im tergin out

Only registered members can see post attachments!

He Who Smelt It
Jun 14, 2012
WHAT UP MY GLIP GLOPS!?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

He Who Smelt It posted:

WHAT UP MY GLIP GLOPS!?

gently caress you

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
sorry i meant "hi" drat auto correct

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i dont know about you but I get sick of saying "BMW" all the time in conversations. What if we called it a Bemwa or something instead, this would also save time when typing

edit some other ideas, pagzon, lotel

lonesomedwarf fucked around with this message at 17:22 on Oct 18, 2016

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

lonesomedwarf posted:

i dont know about you but I get sick of saying "BMW" all the time in conversations. What if we called it a Bemwa or something instead, this would also save time when typing

beamer

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

lonesomedwarf posted:

bemwa has more letters in it than BMW friend. i like your spunk but you need to bring your a game now one is gettign out of this office until i can impress the kids with my new slang words

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

that's a bad word against mehicans please

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

social vegan posted:

that's a bad word against mehicans please

yeah that was increddibly rude dog balls but what can someone expect from a filthy looger

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

this is longer than bemwa

bemwa has more letters in it than BMW friend. i like your spunk but you need to bring your a game now one is gettign out of this office until i can impress the kids with my new slang words

i have to go to the toilet and i have to sit down on it. I dont need to pee its the other one. Its also 12:30 am so i have to decide what im going to do, i might just go to sleep. But either way I am leaving and you cant stop me

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

lonesomedwarf posted:

this is longer than bemwa

i have to go to the toilet and i have to sit down on it. I dont need to pee its the other one. Its also 12:30 am so i have to decide what im going to do, i might just go to sleep. But either way I am leaving and you cant stop me

you can try to walk out that door but i am afraid you will find that i have replaced all the doors with the little hippy bead curtains and iyou are going to feel real foolish walking through a half bob marley half lion portrait with that "quitting" attitude

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

"the wu way"

be empty in order to be filled. be water and cultivate life. be "the wu way" today.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

"the wu way"

be empty in order to be filled. be water and cultivate life. be "the wu way" today.

i have also replaced all the windows with lovely inspirational posters like this one

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

good its the chinese century u know. the sick man of asia is now sick again but the slang version

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010
I ramt the poo poo out of that slam whale that was mackin' on me all night. Gurl had mad tats of turts on her back. Gonna hit the bottle o to get some fb to wipe the hard drive clean.

Gonna get jizzed up yo

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

chickie nugs for brekkie posted:

I ramt the poo poo out of that slam whale that was mackin' on me all night. Gurl had mad tats of turts on her back. Gonna hit the bottle o to get some fb to wipe the hard drive clean.

Gonna get jizzed up yo

*begins writing on notepad*

by JOVE!!!! :monocle:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

el ponti

a way to have italian coffee

"yeah can I get that caramel macchiato el ponti"

also a sexual reference, like most slang

"so i pulled it out of her butt and she looked back with a knowing smirk, she wanted it el ponti :grin:"

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

el ponti

"so i pulled it out of her butt and she looked back with a knowing smirk, she wanted it el ponti :grin:"

if i speak a foreign language my friends will probably kcik my rear end

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

el ponti

So with two squirts of chocolate syrup?

He Who Smelt It
Jun 14, 2012

gently caress you

Ranch me, brotendo

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

"wet breakfast" (use as appropriate)

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

lonesomedwarf posted:

this isnt a problem if you enunciate your words correctly and also talk in a loud and commanding voice. So someone else will have to try it

You raise a good point. Can people making suggestions also add whether their word is suitable for general use or only by people who talk in a specific manner?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

He Who Smelt It posted:

Ranch me, brotendo

oh gently caress yeah.

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
This weekend I'm going to go out and get sizzletits.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

PureEvil6_13 posted:

This weekend I'm going to go out and get sizzletits.

make sure you bring napkins!

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
what if instead of saying you 'just raped someone or something' you said 'post industrial capitalism continues'

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

extra stout posted:

what if instead of saying you 'just raped someone or something' you said 'post industrial capitalism continues'

:chloe:

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Gently caress

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Ok so I have a cousin who is like 6 years younger than me and he asked me "What's good?" and I looked at him like "wtf are you asking me, umm, like cheese balls and football and beer I dunno that's a really open-ended question

but apparently what's good is what "what's up" used to be when I wasn't a fuckin' hundred years old

so the new slang word has to be a combination of the word "whats" followed by another word that someone might first think to answer but it just is the new "whats good"

I propose the new slang to be "whats wrong"

people will be tempted to answer just like I was with being confronted with whats good for the first time, but the correct answer is still "nm, u?"

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Ok so I have a cousin who is like 6 years younger than me and he asked me "What's good?" and I looked at him like "wtf are you asking me, umm, like cheese balls and football and beer I dunno that's a really open-ended question

but apparently what's good is what "what's up" used to be when I wasn't a fuckin' hundred years old

so the new slang word has to be a combination of the word "whats" followed by another word that someone might first think to answer but it just is the new "whats good"

people will be tempted to answer just like I was with being confronted with whats good for the first time, but the correct answer is still "nm, u?"

woah that's really fuckin controversial

it's tentative but i support it for now

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

wow i think we are breaking somew new ground here, Tobbs I am not sure where you came from but you have eared the GBS KINGS respect, namaste. :fyadride:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

eh my man what's jizzed in the hiz?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

eh my man what's jizzed in the hiz?

that was my bad i had some hurking broad totally up on my kung last night.

• Locked thread