Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
New slang words needed?
Yes new ones are LAME!
no, OLD ONES ARE hype
Maybe? I am a nerd
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOku
View Results

• Locked thread
Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
I need to impress my friends with new slang words so they think i am cool enough to go to concerts with them. I am thinking about reviving " Hey guys whats the haps?"

or maybe when they ask me to go do something like hand them a beer i will be like " I dont have to do that, you aint my diddy!" (said in a souther twang)

okay GBS lets brains torm.

*sets out coffee and doughnuts* it's going to be an all nighter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Just to get things started, how about using "wanked" to mean that you found something easy?

Young person 1: How'd you do on that motherfucking test, homeslice?
Young person 2: Wanked it, brah, wanked it. I is going to be all up in Oxford University next year, innit like.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Sunswipe posted:

Just to get things started, how about using "wanked" to mean that you found something easy?

Young person 2: Wanked it, brah, wanked it. I is going to be all up in Oxford University next year, innit like.

I like it, i can be all like

"That broad was totally wanked, all i had to do was get two PJs in here and it was wank city!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Sunswipe posted:

I like it, i can be all like

"That broad was totally wanked, all i had to do was get two PJs in here and it was wank city!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
Ixnay on the OPsgay.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
https://youtu.be/aysQqG7kxac

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Corky Romanovsky posted:

Ixnay on the OPsgay.

Hm I don't get it friend could you use it in a sentence where I am hanging with my bros at a rock concert ? Tia

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Germ

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

could you use it in a sentence friend?

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Smash it Smash hit posted:

could you use it in a sentence friend?

"Smash it Smash hit is a Germ."

is it an insult or a compliment? it's whatever you want it to be, that's the beauty of GERM!!!

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

lorn Wayne posted:

is it an insult or a compliment? it's whatever you want it to be, that's the beauty of GERM!!!

Man I am Germin' real hard over here! *drinks a can of beer that someone put out a CIG in*

UGHHHH!

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

lorn Wayne posted:

I can get behind this, an all-purpose word is v good+economical

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
I totally scored with a hot roadie girl and when i woke up, found out she was a total GERM !

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Shut up, gleegloo

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Shut up, gleegloo

YOU loving TAKE THAT BACK

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

YOU loving TAKE THAT BACK

You're a filthy gleegloo

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Hector Beerlioz posted:

You're a filthy gleegloo

mods?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

They're gleegloos too

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

How about if you want to talk about turtles but are in a rush you could call them turts

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

lonesomedwarf posted:

How about if you want to talk about turtles but are in a rush you could call them turts

People might mishear it as "turds." Not good if you're trying to find people to look after your pets while you're on holiday.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

lonesomedwarf posted:

I like it, that will save alot of time but will people think I am cool saying it????:confused:????

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Sunswipe posted:

People might mishear it as "turds." Not good if you're trying to find people to look after your pets while you're on holiday.

oh wow didnt think of this! could be QUITE embarassing

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

oh wow didnt think of this! could be QUITE embarassing

this isnt a problem if you enunciate your words correctly and also talk in a loud and commanding voice. So someone else will have to try it

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
polt

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

but enough about your mom!

lonesomedwarf posted:

this isnt a problem if you enunciate your words correctly and also talk in a loud and commanding voice. So someone else will have to try it

i speak with a comically thick southern drawl to compliment my oversized cowboy hat so idk if ic an

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
"breadin'"

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
Chonk

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
i am going to have to ask you all to either define these words or use them in a sentence or i will have to ban you from my thread

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

uneasy lies the head that wears the crown :fyadride:

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

hurk
kung
tergin
looger
corp
ramt

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i am going to have to ask you all to either define these words or use them in a sentence or i will have to ban you from my thread

hurk kung up your corp-looger tergin hole b4 i get ramt

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

when mom doesn't give u a coin to get the shiny NFL team logo stickers after a lunch out at the p hut buffet? u get ramt

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

dunno who to vote for? burn ur vote and everything close to you until ur not ramt anymore

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
Plonkwozzle

That ol' plonkwozzle Harris likes to watch his wife get turnt out by some primo mandingos.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

uneasy lies the head that wears the crown :fyadride:

haha i have no idea waht youa re talking about friend, i am NOT the GBS KING you are looking for. or am i? :ninja:

social vegan posted:

when mom doesn't give u a coin to get the shiny NFL team logo stickers after a lunch out at the p hut buffet? u get ramt

social vegan posted:

hurk kung up your corp-looger tergin hole b4 i get ramt

Wow I am so ramt right now, imma go punch my anger pillow

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Rasta_Al posted:

Plonkwozzle

That ol' plonkwozzle Harris likes to watch his wife get turnt out by some primo mandingos.

I like it, very innovative. Thank you for saharing AL

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

social vegan posted:

hurk
kung
tergin
looger
corp
ramt

:eyepop:

Mods??

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

stomping in my room til my stepdad todd cracks the door hey todd looking like ur still a big pussy todd can't handle me when i'm tergin

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

fuk dude i got really jizzed up on goofballs last night

e: jizzed out?

hot cocoa on the couch fucked around with this message at 16:36 on Oct 18, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

me n the squad were gettin jizzed on the pipe last night and joey fuckin lorked all over his wurler ahahaha it was classic

• Locked thread