Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!

Theophany posted:

Is that like the lepers colony that became sentient and created its own forum of permabanned misanthropes and malcontents?

I think he means like D&D.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc
Why did you assume this dogshit thread deserved a reboot, OP?

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
There isn't a single piece of this that isn't embarrassing

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
this richard "lowtax" kyanka feller is clearly a loving idoit i mean come one

minecraft such great that only one like the "notch" could have come up with it

someone else help him? not likely

i also think that it seems that because he has a garfiled he does not like the "funny" things in "life"

sorry to say

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

a bone to pick posted:

But what does Something Sensitive think of all this?

They don't do a whole lot of thinking over there

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

call center manager posted:

I love how pissy they are about one of the few Internet communities that don't smell like alt-right pedo fap socks. How dare we exist.

We get a whiff of it every now and then.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Chief McHeath posted:

Men's Issues. Is that like when you accidentally wear black shoes with a brown belt?

lol if you think anyone one reddit is with it enough to know that rule

kuddles
Jul 16, 2006

Like a fist wrapped in blood...

bone app the teeth posted:

r/kotakuinaction is the only webpage i ever visit. mens rights advocates plus taking video games v. seriously plus finding women on twitter to insult. what else is there in life?
I've never taken a social studies course but I have a feeling the perfect definition of "white male privilege" is when someone's top concern causing the majority of their anger in life is that someone online somewhere is bad-mouthing your bikini babe anime game.

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

kuddles posted:

I've never taken a social studies course but I have a feeling the perfect definition of "white male privilege" is when someone's top concern causing the majority of their anger in life is that someone online somewhere is bad-mouthing your bikini babe anime game.

its about ethics in game journalism

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

El Golden Goose posted:

I too enjoy eschewing multiplayer online game etiquette by refusing to say "good game" to the other team in allchat

GG has lost all meaning more than a decade ago. Also lol at Notch "BTFO" at the tax, lol.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!

rear end posted:

Why did you assume this dogshit thread deserved a reboot, OP?

It's funny. That's why.

Are there any other reasons to do anything in this world?

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Michael Bayleaf posted:

I'm anti-GG as well, though I don't really know what that means

there's a reddit meme called "Great Gus" who is a cool guy. Anti-GG is the anti-Great Gus, but they don't have a meme guy for that.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
dude I am gettin hella high on all these GGs

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Good gravy...

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

El Golden Goose posted:

I too enjoy eschewing multiplayer online game etiquette by refusing to say "good game" to the other team in allchat

I like to say GG after my team completely dominates so it's really sarcastic. This doesn't come across well in text

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
Battlefield 1 owns though

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
gotcha grandma

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i thought we were a alt-right hellhole and sjw home base

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Berious posted:

Battlefield 1 owns though

Hey, what's it "feel" like? Closer to BF3 & 4 or more like the bad companies? WW1 stuff yeah, but I only mean how gameflow goes.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Parallax Scroll posted:

That's true two, very confusing I know

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
Is this the mens's right club? I was thinking about getting in on some of them rights I've been hearing about.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Gobblecoque posted:

Is this the mens's right club? I was thinking about getting in on some of them rights I've been hearing about.

Sorry, the women took them all already. You're too late :(

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
lol if anyone is owed money by notch it's zach barth who made infiniminer, which minecraft is literally a clone of. Whatever though, I'm glad he didn't because his newer games are much better and more engaging even if they only have niche appeal.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Parallax Scroll posted:

its amazing how we can be a bastion for all these contradictory ideas. We are both the most PC forum and the most racist, MRA and Feminist, anti-GG and pro-GG, alt-right and ultra liberal.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!

a bone to pick posted:

its amazing how we can be a bastion for all these contradictory ideas. We are both the most PC forum and the most racist, MRA and Feminist, anti-GG and pro-GG, alt-right and ultra liberal.

It's almost like there are a lot of people with with totally different values all across the spectrum. Crazy right?

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

Jack Trades posted:

It's almost like there are a lot of people with with totally different values all across the spectrum. Crazy right?

Too bad that's really not what people want going by how popular reddit subforum structure is.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Gobblecoque posted:

By talking about men's rights, you're breaking the first two rules of men's rights club. :mad:

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

lol if anyone is owed money by notch it's zach barth who made infiniminer, which minecraft is literally a clone of. Whatever though, I'm glad he didn't because his newer games are much better and more engaging even if they only have niche appeal.

i only played tis-100 but it was good

Zidrooner
Jul 20, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

scott zoloft posted:

yeah i don't like that posts get ordered by how popular they are. i don't like that if something gets downvoted into the negatives, it gets pushed to the bottom and i have to click a little plus sign to view it. why the truck can't the posts just be in order so i can read them holy moly.

Reddit is more of a commenting system than a discussion board. The first posts in the reply tree are comments on the OP, then you have comments on others' comments. It's like someone took a look at YouTube comments, said "this is amazing" and made a site that was nothing but that.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i also like to read conversations in the order people said things

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Parallax Scroll posted:

i only played tis-100 but it was good
The new one is kinda like, TIS-100 on steroids. You build chips out of components and one such component is a microcontroller programmable in it's own assembly language.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Fixed

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
a sold a pair of tf2 earbuds to by minecraft years ago

terrible mistake

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!
Hey folks, I gotta a joke for alls yall. Here goes:

Reddit. :smug:

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012
What does it look like when someone is "BTFO" ?

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

Jack Trades posted:

It's funny. That's why.

Are there any other reasons to do anything in this world?

Very well.

Doredrin
Sep 5, 2016

by zen death robot

Wicker Man posted:

Hey, what's it "feel" like? Closer to BF3 & 4 or more like the bad companies? WW1 stuff yeah, but I only mean how gameflow goes.

All the weapons are super inaccurate so you basically have to kill everyone at point blank range.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

CharlestonJew posted:

how many of those redditors are permabanned posters

RICHARD

SA may be better than Reddit and other altright MRA gamer redpill hellholes simply because we have a smidgen of self awareness

just a little

I feel like that's the main difference that keeps things from gradually spiraling into downtown rush-hour crazytown

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

Wicker Man posted:

Good gravy...

thank you! Is just brown and water

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

is this what the internet has devolved into? forums thinking about other forums? jesus christ

• Locked thread