Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
one time i hooked up with a coworker and snorted drugs off of her titties

then later while we were loving i called her the wrong name

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
1 time i used a dirty sock instead of a clean one

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
once she forgot to demand the money up-front

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I put pee in the poop hole once

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Enfield posted:

im geting a bon,er

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

One time I was getting shithoused with some people and became more drunk than is typically advisable. Eventually everyone fell asleep except for me and my friend's girlfriend, who decided it would be a good idea to blow me on the couch. This was all fine and good until I suddenly roared a gallon of Chinese food all over the couch and floor Godzilla style, skillfully missing her head and my crotch at least. She stopped, got out the carpet shampooer (it was her apartment), and cleaned it up while I just sat there and silently watched. No one else woke up. She finished up, came back over, and tried to pull my dick out again but at that point I'd had some time to actually consider the situation and said I should probably go home. She and my friend broke up a few weeks later for unrelated reasons :thumbsup:

Thinking back I'm realizing most of my sex stories are at least this gross if not grosser

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

If you have ever had the misfortune of reading my posts than perhaps you know that I am a white guy who bangs married black girls. One of them is pregnant now so I have to find a cheap prenatal paternity test to determine whether the kid is gonna come out mixed and it is not a very good time tbh

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Skeleton Ape posted:

One time I was getting shithoused with some people and became more drunk than is typically advisable. Eventually everyone fell asleep except for me and my friend's girlfriend, who decided it would be a good idea to blow me on the couch. This was all fine and good until I suddenly roared a gallon of Chinese food all over the couch and floor Godzilla style, skillfully missing her head and my crotch at least. She stopped, got out the carpet shampooer (it was her apartment), and cleaned it up while I just sat there and silently watched. No one else woke up. She finished up, came back over, and tried to pull my dick out again but at that point I'd had some time to actually consider the situation and said I should probably go home. She and my friend broke up a few weeks later for unrelated reasons :thumbsup:

Thinking back I'm realizing most of my sex stories are at least this gross if not grosser

u didnt even have sex wtf

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
you need to have sex if you want it to be a sexual misadventure. im the police of this now

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Blue Train posted:

If you have ever had the misfortune of reading my posts than perhaps you know that I am a white guy who bangs married black girls.

Ah the most dangerous game.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Enfield posted:

you need to have sex if you want it to be a sexual misadventure. im the police of this now

Once I got cum in my eye and it burned and my eye was all red the next day and I had to make up stories about why my eye was all hosed up.

e: I won't tell you what his name was because it wasn't a he it was a human female with a good butt and nice boobs and a big dick

Skeleton Ape fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Jan 14, 2017

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

You made me Google this. :gonk: indeed

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
I had sex with this chick once and then she wouldn't leave. I guess I'm something called married now and apparently I can't bring other ladies home anymore. Not quite sure how this happened.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Arkanomen posted:

I had sex with this chick once and then she wouldn't leave. I guess I'm something called married now and apparently I can't bring other ladies home anymore. Not quite sure how this happened.

I've heard of this happening before

I'm sorry

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

Arkanomen posted:

RIP

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

poo poo its not fatal is it? People said its not contagious.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Arkanomen posted:

Matinee
Sep 15, 2007

shut up blegum posted:

You made me Google this. :gonk: indeed

I always knew these by the name of 'tag nut' because that's what The Great Mighty Poo in Conker's Bad Fur Day called them. Now I'm curious about dried poo poo etymologies.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I've always heard them called dingleberries

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

Once while completely nude and trying to romance a girlfriend, I shot a champagne cork straight into my eye at close range. It hurt like a motherfucker but through the miracle of corneal reflex my eyelid saved me, and I only had to endure the humiliation of collapsing naked next to her while she laughed uncontrollably. That, and the bruised eye socket the next day.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I hosed a hairy pussy and comed

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

one time this girl gave me such a furious dry handy that she ripped my dick skin and there was blood everywhere

one time time i got a beej after some chipotle and she projectile vomited all over my dick

probably other stuff

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

oh yeah one time at a party i was drunk af and my gf at the time was give me a blowie out in the car and i had to hurl so i rolled out of the car and was puking in the middle of the street with my pants around my ankles and a raging boner

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
I've never vomited or been vomited on during sex acts. Am I doing something wrong?

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

The Management posted:

I've never vomited or been vomited on during sex acts. Am I doing something wrong?

Very

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I put my penis is a consenting woman's vagina. It was pretty cool

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
I just came to get something to eat

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Was getting a beej during my high school years on a path near the Stanford dish array. We thought we were out of site from normal foot traffic but a group of horse riders came by and totally saw us. I didnt bother to tell her since she couldnt see them.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Arkanomen posted:

:same: but it's quite cool, not a misadventure.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
Everytime I do sex I do a very good job in all aspects of the scenario

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

She had forgotten her birth control pills at home but we weren't going to not have sex so I was going to pull out. I said something about her cumming but she misunderstood and thought I said I was cumming. She quickly scooted back and I thrust my dick directly into the mattress. It hurt like a mother fucker and she was freaking out because she didn't know what happened and accidentally kicked me in the balls while trying to get to the lamp.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

LingcodKilla posted:

Was getting a beej during my high school years on a path near the Stanford dish array. We thought we were out of site from normal foot traffic but a group of horse riders came by and totally saw us. I didnt bother to tell her since she couldnt see them.

I was one of those horsemen. I was just glad to see young love in the springtime; and happy for you.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
A pedophile tried to abduct me when I was in 5th grade, a story which I shared on Something Awful many years ago. However, according to a slew of new articles, he was probably very misunderstood and we should feel sorry for him that he wanted to rape pre-pubescents. Really we should have all had a good laugh about it.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Allegedly

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Pick posted:

A pedophile tried to abduct me when I was in 5th grade, a story which I shared on Something Awful many years ago. However, according to a slew of new articles, he was probably very misunderstood and we should feel sorry for him that he wanted to rape pre-pubescents. Really we should have all had a good laugh about it.

He probably went on to write that salon dot com op ed.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

He probably went on to write that salon dot com op ed.

It led to me becoming so afraid of people that I hung out on the internet instead and eventually the something awful dot com forums. this is grounds for a multi-million-dollar civil suit imho.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Pick posted:

It led to me becoming so afraid of people that I hung out on the internet instead and eventually the something awful dot com forums. this is grounds for a multi-million-dollar civil suit imho.

If I were the judge I would set the award at say your postcount X $10.00.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

If I were the judge I would set the award at say your postcount X $10.00.

$430,940? I'll take it.

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

The cunning lowtax earns yet another moist 10 dollar bill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
right in the butt

• Locked thread