Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ayeka
May 28, 2016

Subject explains it.

Ever had a sexual encounter that lead to a funny story? Share it, bitch! Remember, no matter how embarrassing or shameful the story you are a curve ahead of the average goon cause you touched another human being. I'm sure there are enough deviant posters that we can really get down in the ditches and have a laugh and a half with.

Thank you in advance!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
none of my sexual misadventures have been funny, just very sad and pathetic.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
aatrek.txt

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
one time I was having GAY SEX and I poo poo MY PANTS (dont ask how I had my pants on while also having GAY SEX

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Nooner posted:

one time I was having GAY SEX and I poo poo MY PANTS (dont ask how I had my pants on while also having GAY SEX

I was gonna ask, gently caress

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
season 3, episode 1 of to catch a predator

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
once when i was 17 years old i had a guy ask me if he could suck me off for a pretty decent sum on an online gay board thing

i went there and i couldnt even get hard. he jacked me and nothing happened and i left 100 bucks richer

spent it all on weed > : D

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I came inside

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

AEMINAL posted:

once when i was 17 years old i had a guy ask me if he could suck me off for a pretty decent sum on an online gay board thing

i went there and i couldnt even get hard. he jacked me and nothing happened and i left 100 bucks richer

spent it all on weed > : D

drat. that's a good deal.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

Stevie Lee posted:

drat. that's a good deal.

it was so awkward, but i stood my gross whore ground and got paid!! try it today (if you're a hot twink)

Cosmic Charlie
Apr 6, 2009

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
Was attempting drunk sex in the kitchen, picked her up, lost my balance and piledrived her into the stove. I would later go on to wreck her pooper.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Cosmic Charlie posted:

Was attempting drunk sex in the kitchen, picked her up, lost my balance and piledrived her into the stove. I would later go on to wreck her pooper.

intriguing. tell me more about how you wrecked her pooper

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Enfield posted:

drat near killed 'im!

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
im geting a bon,er

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

AEMINAL posted:

it was so awkward, but i stood my gross whore ground and got paid!! try it today (if you're a hot twink)

what if I'm a fat slob

what kinda money are we talking

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

Stevie Lee posted:

what if I'm a fat slob

what kinda money are we talking

nickels!!!

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

AEMINAL posted:

nickels!!!

Too rich for my blood

Cosmic Charlie
Apr 6, 2009

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue

Enfield posted:

Still concussed from eating a stove and curious from the fingering of said pooper during the weeks prior, she decides she wants to try anal. Lasted all of four or five good pumps before she tapped out, couldn't poop straight for days.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Hardawn posted:

I came inside

As opposed to where, the front porch?

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
one time I was eating pussy for like a half hour and something solid made it's way into my mouth

i just swallowed it and didn't say anything

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I made a post asking for stories but didn't share any of my own. Then I came.

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

Stevie Lee posted:

one time I was eating pussy for like a half hour and something solid made it's way into my mouth

:stare:

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Stevie Lee posted:

:gonk:

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Stevie Lee posted:

Lol, gross

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

And that young man's name was Albert Einstein.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Enfield posted:

im geting a bon,er

:eyepop:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
^^^

Thats my eyes getting bonners thinging ab out youre boner!@!!!!

drans
Sep 1, 2016
Ramrod XTreme
You have made some pretty wild assumptions about my abilities to score

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
one times i was gonna have sex butt instead then I poo poo my pants again and the worst part was this was the same night as my first story and the guy never called me back :sigh:

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Cosmic Charlie posted:

Still concussed from eating a stove and curious from the fingering of said pooper during the weeks prior, she decides she wants to try anal. Lasted all of four or five good pumps before she tapped out, couldn't poop straight for days.

thnx

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

i was goin at it once and missed and rammed it in her rear end. that and the aftermath was certainly a misadventure

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*
"im gonna bust your bunny nut" immediately ended a sex move with laughter. I was disappointed, but giggling

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
that was real life too. I'm not kidding. I didn't give a gently caress at the time.

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

got drunk, friend of roommate's girlfriend climbed in my bed and blew me, i couldnt get hard, then later i went to burger king

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016
i had my frenulum get caught in a girls tooth gap one time

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012
after a good gently caress session I farted so loud my partner got startled and jumped up from the bed

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I'm seeing short dick + gap-toothed inbred; nothing out of the usual here

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Let's just say if she was raised by wolves she won't complain about pus.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

I was preparing to go down on this chick, and even in my hosed up state I thought ... "Something's not right here".

Turns out she had thrush. So I just hosed her. (and showered)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Stevie Lee posted:

Okay you win.

One time, I excitedly whipped off a lady friend's knickers and something small and hard flew across the hotel room and hit the wall.

Later, while she was showering, I retrieved it. It was a cleg nut. :gonk:

• Locked thread