Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Iron Crowned posted:

In life I was a hunter, now I'm dead

wtf biter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

We've been hunting for weeks, and it's never going to stop.

I say we, it's just me. The others are gone, and I can't remember their names. My name is almost gone too, only the letter H left. It's created a ladder in my mind, going down forever.

I wish I could say more about what happened here. But I can't remember, and the place I'm in will never end. You think you're hot poo poo, having a good time for an excuse to meet up and sleaze, or just do something boneheaded for the fun of it. You don't buy any of the ghost crap, but keep your mind open. Don't. It becomes a sleeve and a sieve and everywhat you ever won't will slowly siphon out when you make it through to the other side. Through how? Trapdoor. You explore a million abandoned lots and factories, turn the catacombs upside-down and shake it out, visit the most death-heavy hells, and you won't find one. Because you're always looking for ghosts, without realizing what that means. What a ghost IS.

Trapdoors are all over the place. In your closet, under your sink, on the top of buildings nobody ever sees and hiding right behind the door when it's fully opened in the dead of night. Where things hide. The spaces you forget about. What nobody seems to ever get, until they're already gone, is that ghosts don't want to be found. They may have any and all kinds of origins, moods, motives: but what a ghost needs, like a living being wanting water, is nonexistence. The slow mindless fade. Drifting away on light itself. To be finally, fully forgotten.

So these people, they go through a trapdoor. May be one of them, may be ten. May take a minute, or a year. But they're in there now. Just wanting to not exist. All any of us ever wanted. You ever run screaming through a thousand pipe-strewn mold-choked rooms, because there was nobody and nothing inside? Oh you can hear them still in the never end. Hear them screaming, babbling, crying and talking, but always just one room over. Always just out of sight and reach. Chasing voices chasing you through a hallway red with the death of a sunset that has just been lost over the horizon but never seems to bring the night. With the repetition comes forgetting. Faces. Names. Days. Colors. All black. It's all black, down with the voices.

We're all down here.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

If this hunt pays off I'll have all the ghost meat i can eat for months to come.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

(as a black ghost hunter) Man gently caress all a dat poo poo. Ain't no way i'm goin' in dere.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

redm posted:

i set up a motion activated camera and have spent the last 487 hours reviewing the footage. im very proud to announce that i have caught irrefutable proff of the existence of ghosts on video!!!

note: those with sever heart conditions should not permit themselves to watch the following clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMcM2yEaW1E

:nms: that poo poo, my heart is still racing from this

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Moon Atari posted:

If this hunt pays off I'll have all the ghost meat i can eat for months to come.

you IDIOT every ghost corpse and ghoulburg downed draws your alignment closer to Chaotic, even if it does give you a Toughness boost MORON

SammichBacon
Nov 11, 2013

We want answers.

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Protip: tie a rope around a y-shaped stick and then use it to prop up a box. Placed a cherished family heirloom under the box. This is the simplest yet most effective ghost trap I’ve found

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
you guys stay up here im going to go have a look around in the basement

*gingerly traverses down staircase while sliding hand across adjacent wall searching for a light switch*

man its pitch black down here i guess i should have brought a flashlight

*pulls out smartphone and taps the camera icon to enable the light function*

*facial recognition square appears on screen*

uh

*phone dies*

*quickly shuffles back upstairs*

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

give me a moment to apply the proper oils to my , uh, sword.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I'm the ghost hunting tuff guy that yells sick burns at ghosts who aren't showing themselves.

What's up, spook!? What you got, huh!? Yeah that's what I thought, binch.
*turns around and walks into low hanging basement pipe.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
i think we're dealing with a bigfoot ghost

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Hector Beerlioz posted:

i think we're dealing with a bigfoot ghost

A great disaster occurred on this land... I'm feeling the anguish of many bigfoots.... Forced to entertain past the point of exhaustion....Denied their smoke breaks....

I Dunno
Apr 7, 2014

Yeehaw I'm gunna wrangle me a ghost!

*throws lasso at random empty spaces*

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Fartbox posted:

Ghosts are real because I made love to one, once

It sucked my dick and then ate my cum

I begged it to stay with me but it had to leave for other endeavours

That was me you jerk, I'm not a ghost!

Am I? :ohdear:

Sole.Sushi
Feb 19, 2008

Seaweed!? Get the fuck out!

I Dunno posted:

Yeehaw I'm gunna wrangle me a ghost!

*throws lasso at random empty spaces*

I tried this and I actually got one! Turns out being tied up is his kink so now I got a horny ghost that won't leave me alone. Please, let me eat cereal in peace, specter!

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

xXGhost_Reaper_420_69Xx here, broadcasting live from the legendary Blue Ghost Tunnel.

*spins camera around*

As you can see folks, there is no trickery involved here, this is my cellphone so there is no way I can edit this video. I will now set down the camera for a minute, haha forgot to use the bathroom on my trek down here.

*sets camera down, spooky music begins playing*

Whoa folks do you hear that!!! The ghosts are greeting me.

Well that's all for today, remember to like, share and subscribe!!!

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

My butthole is expanding, what is happening

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Oi, mate! This 'ere ghost's a beaut' 'int she? An amazin' creatcha' !

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
the posting ghosts are INSIDE THE PARANORMAL/CONSPIRACY FORUM

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

I prefer the Ghost Adventures approach of buff men walking into a dark room and yelling "Come at me, bro!"

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Kazak posted:

A great disaster occurred on this land... I'm feeling the anguish of many bigfoots.... Forced to entertain past the point of exhaustion....Denied their smoke breaks....

someone pm Isaac and tell him the ruins of the future center are going to need another exorcism

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
The posts are coming... From... No this can't be right... THEY'RE COMING FROM INSIDE THE THREAD!!!

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

The posts are coming... From... No this can't be right... THEY'RE COMING FROM INSIDE THE THREAD!!!

dont look now but I think there is a skelimton inside u

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

man nurse posted:

I prefer the Ghost Adventures approach of buff men walking into a dark room and yelling "Come at me, bro!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LBPoxMnfzc

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
*Lays down naked on a haunted bed with my rear end up in the air*

Caganer
Feb 15, 2018
*is revealed to be in the early stages of schizophrenia*

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
It's ghost-huntin' season! *loads blunderbuss*

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
right click and select save as to get a sample of some of the many EVP (Evil Vocal Poltergeist) recordings ive made over the years

"......... yes......" 0:24

"...........had bean can...." 0:37

".......uhoh......" 0:14

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

*Post Malone stares gapemouthed at night vision camera*

OH MY GOD THE EVP RECORDER IS PICKING SOMETHING UP!!!

Ghostly moan: Nice tats, doooooooouche~

I Brake For MILFs
Jan 9, 2007

:syoon:

Be very very quiet, I'm hunting ghosts..

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

I Brake For MILFs posted:

Be very very quiet, I'm hunting ghosts..

It's vampire season!

I Brake For MILFs
Jan 9, 2007

:syoon:

Colonel Cancer posted:

It's vampire season!

Ghost Season!

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

*investigates of former slaughterhouse using steak and raw chicken as bait

I know you're here, give me a sign! Is this a part of you? Were you killed here?

Arrgggh, starting to get a stomach pains...

*A canned ham slowly slides out of my rear end

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

*is cornered by the ghosts of every chicken to die at human hands*

ok welp that swarm would be trillions big I think that is actually scary

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That's not asbestos, that's ghost powder!

Tsar Mikey
Nov 30, 2005

When will then be now?

*Insists on investigating in the dark because that's the only time ghosts come out and not at all because low light environments cause your brain to wildly try and interpret the poo poo its barely seeing*

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
*records a bunch of static off the radio*

guys guys guys check out this EVP!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Years ago I played in the NFL.
Now I roam these corridors, searching for my lost balls.
I am... The ghost punter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

*in very Mike Rowe voice* Tonight, we find out what happens when the ghost hunter...becomes the ghost hunted.

• Locked thread