Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Mozi posted:

this guy right here - he could be the feet of a major corporation one day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wide stance
Jan 28, 2011

If there's more than one way to do a job, and one of those ways will result in disaster, then he will do it that way.
If you get heel taps for your shoes you can preserve them and make you taller.

Fills two needs with one deed.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Bart's an incel lol

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
Sup heightcels

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
How do you think people would treat you if they knew your actual worth as a human beingheight?

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I wear height decreasing shoes.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
i wear 6" transparent lucite stripper heels at all times, even especially in bed

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

this is me nobodys caught on yet

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
The height preference thing is such a dumb thing to get fixated on. If a girl tells you they are rejecting you because you aren't tall enough, I guarantee the real reason is something worse that they don't want to talk about. Height can be a contributing factor to not being compatible but if it's ever the ONLY factor than that person isn't worth dating anyway.

The whole "manlet" thing is easily disproven anyway. Just look at Danny Devito - if any woman (and/or man) were being honest, they'd be happy to plow him despite him being short+bald+fat. He's more of a man than any one of us.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

What about all the tinder profiles that mention don't even bother swiping unless you're X height

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I am actively trying to get shorter

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
My husband is 5’8 and it’s never been a big deal to him or anyone else. It’s weird what people choose to be obsess about.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

dr.acula posted:

What about all the tinder profiles that mention don't even bother swiping unless you're X height

just lie bro what are they gonna do bring a fuckin tape measure

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

dr.acula posted:

Maybe don't look on tinder if you're looking for a serious relationship based on anything besides physical appearance.

may i suggest your local church instead

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Maybe don't look on tinder if you're looking for a serious relationship based on anything besides physical appearance.

may i suggest your local church instead

lmao

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
i find girl friends at the npr fanclub meetings. or the soy cooking class

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
how long have you worn height increasing shoes for?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Smythe posted:

i find girl friends at the npr fanclub meetings. or the soy cooking class

Hell yeah, hot sex, a good meal, and then you can drift off to sleep in each other's arms to the soothing whispers of Guy Risdal.

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Christ, what a bad thread

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The height preference thing is such a dumb thing to get fixated on. If a girl tells you they are rejecting you because you aren't tall enough, I guarantee the real reason is something worse that they don't want to talk about. Height can be a contributing factor to not being compatible but if it's ever the ONLY factor than that person isn't worth dating anyway.

The whole "manlet" thing is easily disproven anyway. Just look at Danny Devito - if any woman (and/or man) were being honest, they'd be happy to plow him despite him being short+bald+fat. He's more of a man than any one of us.

okay, manlet

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
OP u r beautiful for who you are, you don't need height increasing shoes. If someone doesn't like u coz u r short, then u just need to walk away. Just walk away.

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
OP will you be able to answer my questions with a 3 day probe? Asking for a friend

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
when you're that close to the ground it's more like scuttling away

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Applewhite posted:

You must be like 20ft tall by now, OP.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Neukoln19 posted:

OP u r beautiful for who you are, you don't need height increasing shoes. If someone doesn't like u coz u r short, then u just need to walk away. Just walk away.

Gonna take a while on those tiny legs

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Eh it's basically pushup bras for men, go hog wild op.

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017

Danny Devito is an outlier. His personality makes him the exception. Take out the personality and he's just a goon like the rest of us.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Hell Stink posted:

Danny Devito is an outlier. His personality makes him the exception. Take out the personality and he's just a goon like the rest of us.

what about his wad of hundreds and monster condom for his magnum dong

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

As a tall dude I think it's silly and unhelpful to imply that it's not totally a thing that people look for and appreciate. Like practically all my dates from apps or such started with the girl saying she was surprised I was as tall as my profile said and liked it. Sure you can do fine without it, but you could say that about any sort of privilege.

Short guys shouldn't let their entire identity revolve around their height but imo it's okay for them to vent once in a while.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

klosterdev
Oct 10, 2006

Na na na na na na na na Batman!

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
If anything being short should let a man relate to women better. A shared experience of fear and physical helplessness.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

it's funny because she's making fun of something people can't change and she's getting made fun of for something she could and speaks to her character.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Just look at Danny Devito - if any woman (and/or man) were being honest, they'd be happy to plow him despite him being short+bald+fat.

:thunk:

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
i try to be a decent guy and see the beauty in EVERY women reguardless of their physical appearance. i don't even care if theyre face is a lil bit hosed up,. especially if theyve got nice big asses

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
you must be REALLY tall nopw

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017

what about his wad of hundreds and monster condom for his magnum dong

Well. Yeah. That too.

His was of hundos was also a result of his personality, but he would still have his magnum dong so I guess he would fall outside the goon catagory.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

Yes no kidding lol. Of all the things to fixate on too, why height? Pick something you suck at you have control over

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Just look at Danny Devito - if any woman (and/or man) were being honest, they'd be happy to plow him
I just realized, I don’t think I’ve ever seen heterosexual sex referred to as the woman “plowing” the man before

ascribing the active agency to the receptive partner is very progressive, good on you, brother rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Bruce Lee was five foot seven.

If you can't get a ladies' attention, then it's not your size, it's the fact that you think about conspiracy theories more than anything else.

• Locked thread