Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me

yea ok posted:

I'm a baby face authority figure. Everyone loves the forum cops. Oh what's this some buttons? Would be a shame if I knew how to use them or cared to at all. Unfortunately I'm slowly going crazy and have been watching some deviant videos from on line, and all it would take is some mild criticism to turn heel. Be careful around me.

Backstage segment where I say nice tights sarcastically to you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i'm a face, but i act like a heel, you know what i mean

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
if john cena thinks he can shoot me in the head this psychos night he’s got to be out of his chinese mind. i got two words for you: lead. helmet. and when my lead helmet lands on your big toe you’re going to have no choice but to submit to me and give me a helping hand up to the top top top yeoooooo

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

WatermelonGun posted:

if john cena thinks he can shoot me in the head this psychos night he’s got to be out of his chinese mind. i got two words for you: lead. helmet. and when my lead helmet lands on your big toe you’re going to have no choice but to submit to me and give me a helping hand up to the top top top yeoooooo

This is what I’m talking about

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Edward Mass posted:

Face in Quebec, heel everywhere else.

Same
Do u wanna tag. ill betray you though

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
I'm an ham n' egger. Pin me pay me, I'm a member of the Something Awful J.O.B. squad and this is my theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rHJIvMG4Nw

Armitage fucked around with this message at 01:04 on Jun 2, 2021

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

*accidentally slowcounts armitage into subforum champ* aw jeez they're gonna send me back to developmental again

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

WatermelonGun posted:

:blastu:

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

Hey Skeezy, I know the boys back in the home office are pushing for you, because they all never went to college let alone finished high school... and when they aren't procreating with their own family members they show up to these shows and hand out these signs for their inbred family members to hold. Skeezy is God... no... I AM GOD , and divine punishment is about to be laid down. You show up ring side again and I'm gonna have to whoop you in the rear end, grab you by the throat, and see what sort of a man you really are.

*slow pan down revealing of me sitting in a chimp cage in a dimly lit room*

*my back is facing the cam*

Demon, I know you've been calling me out lately, sitting there in your tower thinking you're the best because you're the so called forumwide champion. I don't think you understand who you're dealing with Demon.

I'm not normal.

I'm a freak, a lunatic.

*i quickly turn around to reveal myself and grab on to the bars of the cage*

If you want to face me at Psycho's Night, I accept your challenge. But hear me Demon, I will rip your face off. If you want to mess with me I won't hold back.

*camera starts to pan up*

*i begin to scream and rattle the cage*

Skeezy fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Jun 2, 2021

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Tweener, but lean face. Had a short lived and unpopular tag team with neinnunb that lead into a controversial rivalry where i turned heel on him and disrespected his kubrick gimmick

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I'm like both Mankind and Goldust but even a bigger freak than both of them combined. Maybe a racist brazilian caricature mixed in too.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Plutonis posted:

I'm like both Mankind and Goldust but even a bigger freak than both of them combined

we needed one of these guys. thank you

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Plutonis posted:

I'm like both Mankind and Goldust but even a bigger freak than both of them combined. Maybe a racist brazilian caricature mixed in too.

from parts unknown

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

me and mallratcal both got injured in real life during our match. it lasted 3 minutes and 48 seconds and i accidentally dropped mallratcal on their head during my big headlock move and then i fell out of the ring and my clavicle broke and i got counted out and mallratcal won the match. i think mallratcal can still wrestle if you get one of them doctors who doesn't care about concussions to do the all-clear

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

WatermelonGun has not responded so im pretty sure that i have annihilated them.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Bogus Adventure: Jobber Jabroni (think Brooklyn Brawler)

Signature Moves: The Low Blow, Superkick, DDT, The Worm

Finisher: None because I always lose :negative:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Its happening sunday

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Bogus Adventure posted:

Bogus Adventure: Jobber Jabroni (think Brooklyn Brawler)

Signature Moves: The Low Blow, Superkick, DDT, The Worm

Finisher: None because I always lose :negative:

you will be fighting plutonis for the hardcore championship.... Good luck

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Skeezy posted:

*slow pan down revealing of me sitting in a chimp cage in a dimly lit room*

*my back is facing the cam*

Demon, I know you've been calling me out lately, sitting there in your tower thinking you're the best because you're the so called forumwide champion. I don't think you understand who you're dealing with Demon.

I'm not normal.

I'm a freak, a lunatic.

*i quickly turn around to reveal myself and grab on to the bars of the cage*

If you want to face me at Psycho's Night, I accept your challenge. But hear me Demon, I will rip your face off. If you want to mess with me I won't hold back.

*camera starts to pan up*

*i begin to scream and rattle the cage*

[PPV TV PROMO]

[shot of me holding a book, looking up to address the camera, I'm in full demon makeup but wearing a smoking jacket]

They tell me he lives in a cage... some kind of demented freak who buys things and then doesn't use them... sounds like the perfect psycho for me to put through the paces this sunday

Skeezy, make sure the tea is brewing, because no one is calling the cops to save you this time... It's going to be a no holds barred match, anything goes... my specialty.

Charla was a clown... just look at that haircut and tell me she was a challenge. I'm the challenge, I'm the real deal, and we are gonna let the Xanax flow on sunday, but the only one knifed this weekend, is you.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

you will be fighting plutonis for the hardcore championship.... Good luck

At least it's not a TLC Spit-Swapping match...

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Bogus Adventure posted:

At least it's not a TLC Spit-Swapping match...

its a Favella match... plutonises specialty unfortunately for you

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Token British heel here

I SPEAKS FUNNY I DO, FISH N CHIPS? CUP 'O TEA, GUVNOR?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Dell_Zincht posted:

Token British heel here

I SPEAKS FUNNY I DO, FISH N CHIPS? CUP 'O TEA, GUVNOR?
____________________/

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

JOHN CENA posted:

____________________/

*hits u with 20 chairshots*

THAT'S HOW WE DO IT IN THE EAST END

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

its a Favella match... plutonises specialty unfortunately for you

Hell, Plut is the inventor of the Favella match. I’d be scared.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

I'm shooting for a DQ, then...

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

JOHN CENA posted:

WatermelonGun has not responded so im pretty sure that i have annihilated them.

my heart is big but my lead helmet is bigger

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

You people need to submit some promos, we have a PPV this Sunday!

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

*Bogus Adventure is facing away from the audience, struggling to do a chin-up when the Backstage Interviewer comes in*

Interviewer: "Bogus Adventure, you have a Favella match with Plutonis this Sunday Night Heat between the commercial break. Most believe you're the underdog in this match. What do you thi-"

*Bogus Adventure drops to the ground with a thud. He turns around with an ugly scowl on his very ugly face, raising his hand to cut off the Interviewer*

Bogus Adventure: "All right, jabroni, gimme that mic."

*Bogus Adventure snatches the microphone out of the Interviewer's hand and glares into the camera*

Bogus Adventure: "A lot of people out there, they take one look at me and they look at Plutonis...and they finally realize what a REAL MAN looks like! Now listen up, you rowdy bunch of roody poos! This Sunday night, in the greatest arena on the face of the Earth: The Wal-Mart Supercenter's Parking Lot off the 86 just south of Chubbuck in Pocatella, Idaho, the world is gonna realize that NOBODY!!! is better at showing my opponents HOW TO LOSE...than ME! It doesn't matter if it's a regulation match, a hardcore match, a favella match, or a ding dong donkey kong match! This Sunday night, Plutonis, I'm gonna step in that ring... and teach you... what it MEANS to feel the PAIN... of DISAPPOINTMENT!"

*Bogus Adventure turns back to the Interviewer, and jabs his finger in the Interviewer's face*

Bogus Adventure: "And you can TAKE that... to the BANK!"

*Bogus Adventure drops the microphone, and goes back to struggling to do a chin-up*

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
LARRY PARRISH! Psycho's Night? You and me? One on one.

A long time ago I was just a young girl dreaming of being a sports entertainer. Well I gave it my all and now I'm here, on the big stage, A B K. A B K. A B K. I'm here and I think I've got what it takes. You're the champ around here but I say we make it interesting. May the better woman win.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Ad by Khad posted:

LARRY PARRISH! Psycho's Night? You and me? One on one.

A long time ago I was just a young girl dreaming of being a sports entertainer. Well I gave it my all and now I'm here, on the big stage, A B K. A B K. A B K. I'm here and I think I've got what it takes. You're the champ around here but I say we make it interesting. May the better woman win.

Lmfao hell yes! You got this. My money is on you taking the belt Sunday.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Bogus Adventure posted:

*Bogus Adventure is facing away from the audience, struggling to do a chin-up when the Backstage Interviewer comes in*

Interviewer: "Bogus Adventure, you have a Favella match with Plutonis this Sunday Night Heat between the commercial break. Most believe you're the underdog in this match. What do you thi-"

*Bogus Adventure drops to the ground with a thud. He turns around with an ugly scowl on his very ugly face, raising his hand to cut off the Interviewer*

Bogus Adventure: "All right, jabroni, gimme that mic."

*Bogus Adventure snatches the microphone out of the Interviewer's hand and glares into the camera*

Bogus Adventure: "A lot of people out there, they take one look at me and they look at Plutonis...and they finally realize what a REAL MAN looks like! Now listen up, you rowdy bunch of roody poos! This Sunday night, in the greatest arena on the face of the Earth: The Wal-Mart Supercenter's Parking Lot off the 86 just south of Chubbuck in Pocatella, Idaho, the world is gonna realize that NOBODY!!! is better at showing my opponents HOW TO LOSE...than ME! It doesn't matter if it's a regulation match, a hardcore match, a favella match, or a ding dong donkey kong match! This Sunday night, Plutonis, I'm gonna step in that ring... and teach you... what it MEANS to feel the PAIN... of DISAPPOINTMENT!"

*Bogus Adventure turns back to the Interviewer, and jabs his finger in the Interviewer's face*

Bogus Adventure: "And you can TAKE that... to the BANK!"

*Bogus Adventure drops the microphone, and goes back to struggling to do a chin-up*

Lmao good poo poo. Plutonis? Care to respond?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Lmao good poo poo. Plutonis? Care to respond?

https://voca.ro/1m33ALzLf569

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Psycho’s Night is gonna be loving wild

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

HOLY poo poo! HOLY poo poo!

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

neoaxd posted:

Same
Do u wanna tag. ill betray you though

La Résistance lives on

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Cavauro posted:

me and mallratcal both got injured in real life during our match. it lasted 3 minutes and 48 seconds and i accidentally dropped mallratcal on their head during my big headlock move and then i fell out of the ring and my clavicle broke and i got counted out and mallratcal won the match. i think mallratcal can still wrestle if you get one of them doctors who doesn't care about concussions to do the all-clear

yeah I'm good, concussions are just badges of honor and my jacket is full of them. looking forward to jerking the curtain or working the dark match before the big show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

https://voca.ro/1czos81hbCjc

(couldn't listen or reply because I was at work teaching kiddos, but lmao)