Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Find your rivals here, lets see promo skills.

That Little Demon - Heel - looking for a rival (or rivals) to destroy and make sure they never hold the forumswide championship belt

Finisher: The Demonic Drop

Current Belts: The Something Awful Forumswide Champion - Me, I'm the champ lol
SA Subforum Champion - no one
Tag Team Champs - no one
Hardcore Belt - no one
Ladies Belt - Larry Parrish

Psycho's Night Lineup Sunday 6/6

Undercard - John Cena vs WaterMelon gun (special guest referee Patware)
Mid Card - TBD
Tag Championship Match - TBD
Womans Championship Match - Larry Parrish vs TBH
Hardcore Match - Bogus Adventure vs Plutonis
[Locking up all the people who shouldn't post here together in a cage match where they have to grab a funny post they've made on a pole] TBH but theres a few contenders here already
SA Subforum Championship - TBD
Forumswide Championship - Skeezy vs That Little Demon

That Little Demon fucked around with this message at 07:35 on Jun 2, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

mallratcal - Heel (cowardly) hoping to join a stable for protection and willing to do jobs so my stablemates can keep their heat.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

mallratcal posted:

mallratcal - Heel (cowardly) hoping to join a stable for protection and willing to do jobs so my stablemates can keep their heat.

I'll consider forming a stable if we get some more heels. Will take names under consideration so far I have

-Satans Fingers
-The Killers
-The Hospital Bombers

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

That Little Demon - Heel - looking for a rival (or rivals) to destroy and make sure they never hold the forumswide championship belt

gently caress you ya deeeakhead

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Skeezy posted:

gently caress you ya deeeakhead

oh so you are going to be a face? thats a bit surprising :classiclol:

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

oh so you are going to be a face? thats a bit surprising :classiclol:

It’s Tuesday so be ready friend.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Skeezy posted:

It’s Tuesday so be ready friend.

You don't have what it takes to get into the squared circle with me smalltime

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm a face and everybody tries to kiss me and lift me up by the scruff of my neck to show me off. i challenge heels when i'm up in the air like that and i can survey the whole roster. I do like this. i don't like it when things aren't my going my way. you turned the tables on me. you turned the tables in the wrong way. you've got me mad now. i stood around. i listened to everything you had to say. i did everything necessary. but when you turn around and you backstab me one way or another, and you treat cheat me out of what's rightfully mine, that's when i get angry. now i'm the one doing the challenging. i'm issuing a challenge to you. get in the ring with me. this time i'm going full force

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Cavauro posted:

i'm a face and everybody tries to kiss me and lift me up by the scruff of my neck to show me off. i challenge heels when i'm up in the air like that and i can survey the whole roster. I do like this. i don't like it when things aren't my going my way. you turned the tables on me. you turned the tables in the wrong way. you've got me mad now. i stood around. i listened to everything you had to say. i did everything necessary. but when you turn around and you backstab me one way or another, and you treat cheat me out of what's rightfully mine, that's when i get angry. now i'm the one doing the challenging. i'm issuing a challenge to you. get in the ring with me. this time i'm going full force

You know what this means? It means that Cavauro is a chump...YES! It means he small, he is just a baby. If you are thinking to yourself, how you you fight someone like that TLD? It means I don't even have to a break a sweat. I fight chumps like this every single day, and I enjoy it. There is NOTHING sweeter, than an easy win. I will destroy midgets, old people, and small household pets, if they pay me. You having a problem following this? It means that you will never have this [holds title up high for the booing crowd]

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

(out of character here are the moves I know how to do so far: running the ropes, headlock, headlock takedown, headlock on the ground, and my finisher is the big punch to the head while the person is in a headlock)

every week i get sick and tired of coming out h of you coming out here saying this and that. talking about how it's all about the money. i it's. Shoo. you're the champion but you don't act like a champion should. not one bit. and if you're gonna overlook me, cavauro, then you might just regret it! [very light cheers from some of the audience but most are still continuing to pay attention to That Little Demon and booing That Little Demon because i haven't been in any good matches before]

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Cavauro posted:

(out of character here are the moves I know how to do so far: running the ropes, headlock, headlock takedown, headlock on the ground, and my finisher is the big punch to the head while the person is in a headlock)

every week i get sick and tired of coming out h of you coming out here saying this and that. talking about how it's all about the money. i it's. Shoo. you're the champion but you don't act like a champion should. not one bit. and if you're gonna overlook me, cavauro, then you might just regret it! [very light cheers from some of the audience but most are still continuing to pay attention to That Little Demon and booing That Little Demon because i haven't been in any good matches before]

Well well well, looks like the Skeezy's pecker pal decided to come ringside. Listen Jabrone, you are lucky to even be in my presence, and for the record the only reason I know your name is because it says Call for a good time in the mens bathroom stall and then your phone number and a picture of your face with the words "No Rules" written on your forehead. You want a match? You have to earn it. We have a, well, lets just call him a special member of my team... an underling if you will. He goes by the name mallratcal, and yes he smells like a human sized turd... but in between eating toothpaste sandwiches I think he could mop the floor with you. You beat him tonight, and I will sign paperwork to agree to put my title on the line this sunday at ESF: Psychos Night

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 3 minutes!
mean gene asks: merlin, are you a face?

a face to some

*spreads wizard cloak out

A HEEL TO OTHERS

*vanishes

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

The Voice of Labor posted:

mean gene asks: merlin, are you a face?

a face to some

*spreads wizard cloak out

A HEEL TO OTHERS

*vanishes

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

[Crowd cheering for me, a heel, as I put you in a giant toilet it took the stage crew 30 hours to assemble with no breaks] YOU WANNA SEE ME FLUSH THIS TURD?
[Crowd goes wild, they don't even realize I'm a heel at this point] *Comically lifts a giant handle as you get sucked down the toilet covered in poo poo and piss like a jackass stunt*

Tell CSPAM I said hello!

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
watermelongun’s my name, tweenin’s my game and i’m here to tell you i won’t take no guff off no bah-dee, sun’s hot but i’m hotter, belt’s gold but i’m golder and ain’t nobody gonna tell me what to do unless i wants them to do it and baby ain’t nobody wants it better than me. i’m rippin, i’m snappin, i’m agreein and i’m gapin and i’m telling you nobody! i mean nobody! is gonna headlock punch me this psychos night. they’re gonna get the irish whip into the cornish whip into the miner whip and it’s gonna be a one, two, threee for the old rindmaster here and it will be GRAVY from sea to shining sea

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Hey Skeezy, I know the boys back in the home office are pushing for you, because they all never went to college let alone finished high school... and when they aren't procreating with their own family members they show up to these shows and hand out these signs for their inbred family members to hold. Skeezy is God... no... I AM GOD , and divine punishment is about to be laid down. You show up ring side again and I'm gonna have to whoop you in the rear end, grab you by the throat, and see what sort of a man you really are.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
[Shows Cold Open, Lights go down, everyone is focused on the jumbo screen]

[Me, wearing the Something Awful Forumswide Championship belt over my shoulder, face painted red, wearing a black hooded robe]

I had a vision...

Yes, last night I had a vision....

And I felt a demon's breath flow through me, and it moved down into my stomach. It sloshed around. And my stomach spoke in a whisper, not a shout: “No one is your equal”

To all the people in the locker room, too scared to challenge me, too scared to fight, and because I haven't had a decent match in ages I say the following..

Get out of here and don’t you dare turn around and come back. For if you do, all the armies of my boot will kick you in the teeth. And you will be cast up and thrown in the dirt and thrust back to the minor southern leagues that still exist for some awful reason. And as long as I have fists, I will bash you. Now get out of here. Get out of here, and stay gone... or you will be sent down into the depths, and remain the underclass that you are.

[Lights go up, crowd is going insane and yelling]

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021

Finisher: The Demonic Drop

Current Belts: The Something Awful Forumswide Champion - Me, I'm the champ lol
SA Subforum Champion - no one
Tag Team Champs - no one
Hardcore Belt - no one
Ladies Belt - Larry Parrish

You're a loving heel

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Uncle Frank posted:

You're a loving heel

Yeah? and what are you gonna do about it

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
IT WAS ME FRANK! I REPORTED YOU FOR POSTING AN IMAGE IN THE JACK OFF THREAD! HAH HAH HAH

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

im da babyface

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

i'm a hoss so i stand in the background trying not to emote too hard while my 5'6" buddy absolutely SCREAMS about my signature move the Atomic Bulldog, but he spilled some chili on his collar and it was still there when we went live so i'm sent back to developmental for another four years

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

WatermelonGun posted:

watermelongun’s my name, tweenin’s my game and i’m here to tell you i won’t take no guff off no bah-dee, sun’s hot but i’m hotter, belt’s gold but i’m golder and ain’t nobody gonna tell me what to do unless i wants them to do it and baby ain’t nobody wants it better than me. i’m rippin, i’m snappin, i’m agreein and i’m gapin and i’m telling you nobody! i mean nobody! is gonna headlock punch me this psychos night. they’re gonna get the irish whip into the cornish whip into the miner whip and it’s gonna be a one, two, threee for the old rindmaster here and it will be GRAVY from sea to shining sea

JOHN CENA posted:

im da babyface

I'm thinking these two need to have a match... on sunday at EPA: Psycho's Night

The babyfaced John Cena, vs the Lunatic WatermelonGun

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

my finishing move is shooting my opponent in the face with a gun.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Patware posted:

i'm a hoss so i stand in the background trying not to emote too hard while my 5'6" buddy absolutely SCREAMS about my signature move the Atomic Bulldog, but he spilled some chili on his collar and it was still there when we went live so i'm sent back to developmental for another four years

we got a spare referee uniform around here for you

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfLLqHq3BFs

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Psycho's Night Lineup (will add to OP) Sunday 6/6

Undercard - John Cena vs WaterMelon gun (special guest referee Patware)
Mid Card - TBD
Tag Championship Match - TBD
Womans Championship Match - Larry Parrish vs TBH
Hardcore Match - TBH
[Locking up all the people who shouldn't post here together in a cage match where they have to grab a funny post they've made on a pole] TBH but theres a few contenders here already
SA Subforum Championship - TBD
Forumswide Championship - TBD

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
Heel and my gimmick is Rat-like Goblin

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

I’m the commish

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
im a heel. if you require more info, my entrance music is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHzzOHUu3sw, except it has an added monster truck crash sound effect before it, complete w/ the crowd cheering and like 2 ppl going "oh no, i think hes dead". also, in my entrance everything goes dark in the first half and then halfway through everything starts exploding and theres fire in the ring posts and all the way through the ramp. my finisher is a powerbomb setup into a tiger driver hook up into a powerbomb lift up into an extended chokeslam grab into a pull for an f5 rotation that ends with a canadian destroyer

if any1 wants to be rivals w/ me, thats cool. im in need of 2 jobber faces that i will easily destroy at once in a 3 week long program.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

tao of lmao posted:

I’m the commish

Perfect. Please run the programs. Thank you

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

JOHN CENA posted:

my finishing move is shooting my opponent in the face with a gun.

starting to doubt if you are actually John Cena

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Venomous posted:

starting to doubt if you are actually John Cena

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
It’s him alright

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Perfect. Please run the programs. Thank you

My one and only act as commissioner will be to book a Loser Leaves Town First Blood match between the two most AIDS ridden posters here.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

I'm a baby face authority figure. Everyone loves the forum cops. Oh what's this some buttons? Would be a shame if I knew how to use them or cared to at all. Unfortunately I'm slowly going crazy and have been watching some deviant videos from on line, and all it would take is some mild criticism to turn heel. Be careful around me.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

yea ok posted:

I'm a baby face authority figure. Everyone loves the forum cops. Oh what's this some buttons? Would be a shame if I knew how to use them or cared to at all. Unfortunately I'm slowly going crazy and have been watching some deviant videos from on line, and all it would take is some mild criticism to turn heel. Be careful around me.

my tweener sensibilities and desire for an action figure compel me to tell you to eff off man, eff off so hard, i reject your authority shitbag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Face in Quebec, heel everywhere else.