Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
I like the part where they drew the analogy of a servered dick to a Mario Kart banana.

Whoever wrote this is having a great week.

Uncle Enzo posted:

I am SO triggered by this. I am a lib, and I have been owned. There is nothing that hurts my fee fees more than a bold True American brave enough to cut off his own dick and then lead the police on a 30-mile chase, bleeding throughout.

I am crying bitter liberal tears. I'm not man enough to cut my dick off, and this man proved it. I really hope this doesn't become a craze, I don't know that my masculinity (already threatened by the soy products I ingest daily) can hold up. I am literally shaking. I have never been so owned.

Ugh.
Are you always in your own self centered bubble?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Can we appreciate how badass this man is?

His mental illness told him that he had to cut off his own dick to save the world, but that doesn't mean that his mental illness gave him any kind of desire to do so. He was in the same state of mind as you or I would be about our dicks should we be put into an actual situation where we must sacrifice our dick for the world. loving champion.

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo

The Human Crouton posted:

His mental illness told him that he had to cut off his own dick to save the world, but that doesn't mean that his mental illness gave him any kind of desire to do so. He was in the same state of mind as you or I would be about our dicks should we be put into an actual situation where we must sacrifice our dick for the world. loving champion.

As someone who believes that karma follows us past this life, Im seriously scratching my head on how this one will work.

Whats the karmic reprocussion for cutting your own dick off?

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

This reminds me of a :dadjoke: joke my dad told me when the whole Bobbit thing was inescapable back in 1993.

A car with two guys is driving in the opposite direction of Lorena’s car the moment she throws John’s penis out the window, which bounces off the opposing car’s windshield before landing in the field. The driver tells the passenger, “Whoa, did you see how erratic that lady was driving? She was all over the road.” and the passenger says, “Never mind her, DID YOU SEE THE SIZE OF THE DICK ON THAT BUG??!

SavageMessiah
Jan 28, 2009

Emotionally drained and spookified

Toilet Rascal
can't decide if this guy didn't care enough about tuggin

or cared TOO MUCH

vudan
Dec 11, 2010

The Human Crouton posted:

Yeah, mental illness is awful. If i had to cut my dick off to save the world I would refuse like a coward and be chased by the cops as they tried to remove it from my body. Even Jesus didn't make a sacrifice like that.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

vudan posted:

If i had to cut my dick off to save the world I would refuse like a coward and be chased by the cops as they tried to remove it from my body.

lmbo

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
the cops are neither for nor against cutting off dicks, neither with god nor the devil, they simply don't want anybody to have anything and whatever it is they will chase you to make you have the opposite

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Cubone posted:

the cops are neither for nor against cutting off dicks, neither with god nor the devil, they simply don't want anybody to have anything and whatever it is they will chase you to make you have the opposite

SIR! SIR, CUT OFF YOUR DICK!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Lol

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Cutting off your own dong should be legal. Selling severed dicks should still be illegal because of the tremendous suffering the cock trade causes

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
What about organic free range cocks

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

Colonel Cancer posted:

Eww. Too cheesy

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Colonel Cancer posted:

Im ok with that

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
Wow those cops really wanted that guys dick

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Well, we are still here, so maybe he really did save the world OP :shrug:

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

Cubone posted:

I mean.. Yeah

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

Uncle Enzo posted:

I am SO triggered by this. I am a lib, and I have been owned. There is nothing that hurts my fee fees more than a bold True American brave enough to cut off his own dick and then lead the police on a 30-mile chase, bleeding throughout.

I am crying bitter liberal tears. I'm not man enough to cut my dick off, and this man proved it. I really hope this doesn't become a craze, I don't know that my masculinity (already threatened by the soy products I ingest daily) can hold up. I am literally shaking. I have never been so owned.

if the Trumper's keep this up I'm gonna piss my girly little liberal panties

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

nut posted:

drat, this guy is totally nuts

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Pfft, radio man told me to cut my dick off to save the world last week and you don't see me making a big deal about it. Some people just crave attention.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

zaepg posted:

I like the part where they drew the analogy of a servered dick to a Mario Kart banana.

When I read it this music started playing in my head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU9aQz_MLyM&t=30s

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Man if it woulda been me I woulda picked that dick up off the hot summer asphalt and sucked IT THE FREAK OFF!!!

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

zaepg posted:

As someone who believes that karma follows us past this life, Im seriously scratching my head on how this one will work.

Whats the karmic reprocussion for cutting your own dick off?

and his son would have been Adolf Hitler 2

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

lmdo

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
"Radio told me how to save the world with my dick!" is a slightly different kind of crazy than "these fantasy books I read are proof I time traveled through magic to save the world from the Nazis!", but I'm still gonna pretend this is that one poster from months ago.

Just gonna believe that. I think it's true. It really feels true to me, you know?

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

"Radio told me how to save the world with my dick!" is a slightly different kind of crazy than "these fantasy books I read are proof I time traveled through magic to save the world from the Nazis!", but I'm still gonna pretend this is that one poster from months ago.

Just gonna believe that. I think it's true. It really feels true to me, you know?

We can't actually confirm that this guy is that same poster so it technically could be the same guy.

longtimelurker
Mar 12, 2006