Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

S.. Scandals. Screaming candles. The wax makes screaming noises when its lit.

Comes in

Comes in many smells

edit: only 1 kind of scream

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

ok so YOUVE ALL seen me screwing up that damned sheep hedge over 'n over again

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

Paging puzzle vagina
God, please don't remind me of 9th grade "Senior/Freshman Winter Yuleball" like that. :smithicide:

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Love, traveler. I sell love.

Pottable. Drinkable. It will warm you on the inside.

Take it. Take it, take it away from me! I have too much love. I have so much that it hurts! Old love, aging like wine, burning, gnawing. It's yours now.

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Ok, think of a bagel, but filled with cornmeal. But it's not a food product, its the structure for a new type of window insulation. But not like the windows in a house; its the window between two periods of time!

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

What does it do? That’s the beauty of it! It doesn’t do anything!!

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

doorknob nuts.

like little rubber nuts for your doorknobs

many colors, many sizes, ask for custom requests

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

sure okay posted:

doorknob nuts.

like little rubber nuts for your doorknobs

many colors, many sizes, ask for custom requests

I'll take a pair of the small extra veinys

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Finding it harder to secure longterm plumbing? Well say no more, have we got the thing you need. Do we? I’m asking. Look around the store and let us know!

Sale on shrimp, inquire within.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
You get boner all the time. You piss your pant. New pants with hole for pissy penis and windy bum.

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe
You've been wiping your rear end wrong! Update direction of rear end hygiene trajectory today. Comes with training sheets, fact cards, and Real Human Faece. Available in 10, 14, and 17 gauge sizes, and also 'man size'. Don't be hesitate, sorry!

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
Feeling paranoid because you have been happy for too long? Do not fear your neighbors. Fear me instead! For a low introductory price, happiness is regulated. I arrive any time, every time, in between times, when you expect, and when you do not expect. Paranoia justified cannot be called paranoia? Problem solution and payment! No longer are you threatened by too much happiness. Call today and/or suffer!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

With the power of still suits you can consume your own poo poo and piss

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal
GOT FAT BALLS?

BIG TOILET FAT BALLS

POWER MAN TOILET FOR FAT BALLS

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Mellow_ posted:

ahemm:

drain odorant

have sterile, clean drains?

gently caress that, add a smell!

lol

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Slurry in a Tube - the future is here and it sucks! What kinds of flavors are hidden inside each tube? All kinds but mostly three! Flavors like concrete mango, Gucci suitcase pushed over at an airport, my ex, and just umami. Easily stacking of tubes in a vessel for carry to work parties and ethnic holidays. Suck "on the go" and tactically, big surprise to no one! Has double the vitamins of its close competitor - water. Forgot something? Yeah it's OLD food, bleh useless trash, just find bitcoins inside each tube.

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

Just like.... a butt, for your butt.

A butt's butt.

six thousand dollars

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

Exaggerate your self-worth with a new leaf. My plants and accompanying chicken flesh provide very little nutrition. Murderous? Absolve yourself of guilt through grilled celery and radishes. Indulgence is one of humanity's many inevitabilities. Don false pretenses of a sinless existence at one of our many flavor-driven locations today!

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Do you have enough flesh? Personal flesh for private use. Keep warmer in winter, spread wide and free.

Get fleshy, freshie!

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Can't remember the ISBN of all your books? Make a powerful mnemonic with the Number App

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Meatier steak

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

ikanreed posted:

Meatier steak

Do not eat the extra flesh. Flesh is strictly for entertainment purposes. Not approved for internal use.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
the guy made a million dollars

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

You remember the living legend, Don Rickles! No longer dead! Now you have Rickles At Hand. With Rickles At Hand, summon Don Rickles when necessary for dire emergencies of fun. Add water to your synthetic Don Rickles, and it will become alive.

Tell us. What's your secret? How are you able to create a new Don Rickles for everyone on earth, multiple times over?

I am overjoyed to answer your question! Synthetic humans have long been a dream of the chosen. However, as we all know, souls are the tools of those beyond the realm of mere life and death. True human life could not be created whole cloth, but an intricately designed matrix of yeast can be made to replicate the appearance and utterances of the late Don Rickles! Further progress was greatly accelerated by this elucidation.

Wow! Now you can enjoy the experience of subjecting Don Rickles to your desired acts with no ethical dilemma! Rickles At Hand!

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

you remember right click and save image? you don't? well i have just the product for you. well, sure, of course you can pay in bitcoin

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

I have designed a new hearing aid. It has a sharp point on the end of it, and it can be placed into your ear, or your eye. It will then be able to hear the air molecules that are present in the room. It will then hear the conversation that is occurring in the room, and it will then amplify that conversation so that you can hear what is being said in the room. I have made many of these for my friends in the space program, and they love them. The sharp point means they do not go floating away. My friends in the space program say these are hearing aids better than NASA hearing aids.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

I have made the thing for you, and you will buy. I know because you leave your house every day to pick up your son Jonathan from his daycare. Every weeday, plus saturdays, except you have him home every other monday. Every day, you leave between 4:15 and 4:30PM to reconnect with your son after a long day of work. Jonathan was his name. Or was it? Well ask no more, friend! Remembering your life's moments is a thing of the past™. Cerebrate your new, unfettered life with Cereburial.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Has this ever happened to you???

Well fear no more! For four easy payments of $99.95, you can own the solution!!!

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Tired of the way it happens when you're doing it? Is the time that you take worth it when it's over too fast? This can do it if it's what needs to be done.

tractor man
Nov 11, 2021

Tired of spreading your legs on the morning commute? Try all new ManSpreader Bar! Pop this sucker between your thighs

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

tractor man posted:

Tired of spreading your legs on the morning commute? Try all new ManSpreader Bar! Pop this sucker between your thighs

Tired of the old, painful bars we all use day-in day-out, suffering through innumerable hours in our commutes to spread our legs? No more. God drat it. I loving swear to god I will take you to the past and kidnap you from your father, holding your past and future selves alive for as long as the little boy can stand, before killing you, the now you, and letting your child self go to live with the understanding of torture, and the knowledge that he will one day experience the exact same torture that scarred him as a child, if you do not give me the new SpreaderBalls. Spreaderballs make either my balls, penis, or some combination of both seem so incomprehensibly large that passers-by will have difficulty trusting their own judgment for several hours. The soft, velvety material is made of something. It feels good. Not like ManSpreader Bar, and other competitors. ManSpreader Bar can eat poo poo as many times as it takes. You hear me, ManSpreader Bar? SpreaderBalls is here, and we're not taking any of your poo poo!

SpreaderBalls today.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Is some geezer givin' you the business? Some old tart spinnin' you round in circles? Your old Ma out the back givin' some trollop a good seein' to?

Then get some fuckin' Mickey Mouse in ya fuckin' blouse then ya fuckin' dozy cow.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Remember the days and weeks before our underwater pool bees?
Well now you don't have to with our underwater pool bees and their underwater pool bees charging station and remote biome.
Really let them rip, today.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Disposable water, in a little baggie.

tractor man
Nov 11, 2021

staberind posted:

Disposable water, in a little baggie.

What if i want non disposable water

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

tractor man posted:

What if i want non disposable water

Water stays frozen when below freezing. Leave in freezer until ready for disposal!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Ok it's like a cube, but it also has lever.
And button.
And if you need it to? It can. At least mostly. Some limitations apply.
Oh also you must be 18 to purchase and it has a light on it (but you can choose not to). But don't worry it won't do anything unless you need it to not do what it's doing then it won't. It will if you want though.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

Big Beef City posted:

Ok it's like a cube, but it also has lever.
And button.
And if you need it to? It can. At least mostly. Some limitations apply.
Oh also you must be 18 to purchase and it has a light on it (but you can choose not to). But don't worry it won't do anything unless you need it to not do what it's doing then it won't. It will if you want though.

Can it cannot?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

No it will.