Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

When scientists experimentally attached speakers to a living human's skeleton in 1986 it screamed and sobbed hysterically to be let out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
9/11 was not necessarily planned by the CIA or any other branch of the US government, but it was seized as an opportunity to curtail civil rights, embolden the military-industrial complex and expand the surveillance state.

see also: the underwear bomber, columbine, sandy hook, waco, dorner, covid, BLM, facebook, jan 6th insurrection, etc

Methanar fucked around with this message at 19:52 on Jan 4, 2022

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
There's a skeleton inside you right now. And it's wet.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
- The number one cause of bubonic plague is posting in a Wizard Master thread

- The musical band "The Beatles" were actually four beetles in a trenchcoat (per member)

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Wizard Master posted:

-If we kill humans the same speed we kill animals for food, the entire population would be gone in 17 days.

okay but i dont think the comparison is apt becaues most of those animals are just spiders that crawl into your mouth at night while you're sleeping and one human weighs the same as like 20 million spiders

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

the basenji is a breed of dog that does not bark for its whole life except for one really really loud one it's been saving up for right before it dies

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
some people are flexible enough to touch the top of their head with their asscheeks without breaking

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe
- a whole bunch of people are called 'James'

- they have toilet bowls but not toilet plates

- hot dog buns come in packs of six but I cum from my Penis

- your parents created your skeleton by loving

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Benny Harvey posted:

Edinburgh is further West than Liverpool.

See also: Atlanta is further west than Detroit.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
in the u.s., the positively identified, unclaimed bodies of people that died of natural causes have almost no legal status other than a few limited federal statutes that apply to all human remains. their interment (usually cremation) is generally subcontracted by the state governments to the lowest bidder, with limited federal oversight to ensure they're interred safely and respectfully... except in kentucky between the years of 1973 and 1990. for unclear reasons, for that 17 year period, and no one has ever come forward to explain this, the state government of kentucky had a sweetheart deal with a reclusive european aristocrat named helmut laser, and nobody knows what he did with the bodies. due to a loophole in international law, for this period there was no law governing the oversight or repatriation of bodies that are positively identified, unclaimed, and expatriated willingly to a private party for the purposes of interment. when this changed, laser immediately ceased operations and has not been heard from since. it's hard to even find confirmation if helmut laser is still alive, and if he died, what secrets went with him. now, I can't believe this is true because I just made it up, but it is pretty f*cked up so I think it counts.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Smugworth posted:

please put the number of reports a user made on their profile astral

e: not posting this in qcs because those people are loving nuts

This is legit the best forums idea I’ve seen in a long drat time

E: it’s like the numb nuts who put Trump poo poo in their front yard. It lets you know upfront who isn’t worth engaging with

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

Cubone posted:

in the u.s., the positively identified, unclaimed bodies of people that died of natural causes have almost no legal status other than a few limited federal statutes that apply to all human remains. their interment (usually cremation) is generally subcontracted by the state governments to the lowest bidder, with limited federal oversight to ensure they're interred safely and respectfully... except in kentucky between the years of 1973 and 1990. for unclear reasons, for that 17 year period, and no one has ever come forward to explain this, the state government of kentucky had a sweetheart deal with a reclusive european aristocrat named helmut laser, and nobody knows what he did with the bodies. due to a loophole in international law, for this period there was no law governing the oversight or repatriation of bodies that are positively identified, unclaimed, and expatriated willingly to a private party for the purposes of interment. when this changed, laser immediately ceased operations and has not been heard from since. it's hard to even find confirmation if helmut laser is still alive, and if he died, what secrets went with him. now, I can't believe this is true because I just made it up, but it is pretty f*cked up so I think it counts.

I’ve been hearing this as well.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

egg_dog posted:

- they have toilet bowls but not toilet plates

The Germans do

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

The Germans do

really a memorable experience when i visited germany for the first time

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the meek shall inherit the earth

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Jesus called cockroaches 'THE MEEK'.

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
I was told recycling was a thing but i think we literally shipped our trash to Asian countries for a long time.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Propaganda Machine posted:

See also: Atlanta is further west than Detroit.

50 percent of Canada's population lives further south than Seattle.

There are parts of Norway that are further East than Istanbul.

Chile has territory on three continents.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
I've had sex

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001
The ocean is so salty that no human can live it for long.

If a human were as big as a bird, it would likely be eaten by one.

The human penis is, on average, as large as the average human penis.

A dog's sensitive ears can hear all of your whispered secrets. And they judge you.

Cats on the other hand are pretty chill with it. They just don't like you enough to care about your sick desires.

Frogs.

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
Hot singles in my area truly are ready to bone

vdarknight
Jul 4, 2007

Cubone posted:

Well, I believe you. I live in Europe (OK, the appendix (full of poo poo and toenails and about to kill itself)) and I know what aristocrats are like, so definitely.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Wizard Master posted:

-That bees kill wasps by sitting on them and then flapping their wings so hard. This creates a high heat that burns the wasp.

god I wish that was me

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Benny Harvey posted:

50 percent of Canada's population lives further south than Seattle.

Which reminds me, you go south from Detroit to get to Canada.

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!
Your chances of being killed in a tragic shitposting accident are low... but never zero.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

hard work is its own reward

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Cashews are actually a berry, like tomatoes

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
im gay

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Nigmaetcetera posted:

-Reading a Wizard Master thread is objectively more embarrassing than publicly losing your genitals in a bizarre, unconventional masturbation accident.

Are you speaking from experience?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

CPL593H posted:

Are you speaking from experience?

No I lost my genitals in a skiing accident.

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
Debbie Harris (Blondie) is older than Stevie Wonder.

Methanar posted:

9/11 was not necessarily planned by the CIA or any other branch of the US government, but it was seized as an opportunity to curtail civil rights, embolden the military-industrial complex and expand the surveillance state.

see also: the underwear bomber, columbine, sandy hook, waco, dorner, covid, BLM, facebook, jan 6th insurrection, etc

The 2001 anthrax attacks aren't on this list because it was planned.

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Smugworth posted:

please put the number of reports a user made on their profile astral

e: not posting this in qcs because those people are loving nuts

People should feel comfortable reporting any posts that they feel might break the forum rules, so I don't think that's going to happen.

Don't forget that people also use reports sometimes to ask for thread title changes etc.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

astral posted:

People should feel comfortable reporting any posts that they feel might break the forum rules, so I don't think that's going to happen.

Don't forget that people also use reports sometimes to ask for thread title changes etc.

I appreciate the work you do

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
My safe space is the report post field.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
- Lowtax committed suicide

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Bula Vinaka posted:

- Lowtax committed suicide

hosed up and true

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

ChubbyChecker posted:

shart is a combination of poo poo and fart

It's also an otomotopoeia!

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

ChubbyChecker posted:

they are better thN most threads

Came here to post this f*cked up fact.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

Tarkus posted:

I've said it before, normal non-mod posters who report more than once a month should be banned.

reported for being a generic rear end in a top hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Sharks have been around longer than jets.