Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

This is certainly some officiating

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Puts the ball in play before a player exits and then calls a T…

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
the Jazz really don't want to pass to Rudy Gobert with nobody on him under the basket?

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Dinwiddie 🤢

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

play Boban you cowards

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice

jackofarcades posted:

the Jazz really don't want to pass to Rudy Gobert with nobody on him under the basket?

Now that I'm watching for it, it happens all the time!

havelock
Jan 20, 2004

IGNORE ME
Soiled Meat
This is looking a lot rougher than the first half

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

nikosoft posted:

Now that I'm watching for it, it happens all the time!

come to dallas, rudy, you'll get 10 lobs a night

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Mitchell really just settles for some dumb shots against a team with no rim protection

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Was that Kokosov next to Luka

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

de curry GOAT posted:

Was that Kokosov next to Luka

he's an assistant for Dallas

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
FTs in the bonus is how Kleber repairs his offensive game

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"
These refs suck

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Donovan needs to realize this is Bojan's team

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

loving needed that

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

jackofarcades posted:

Mitchell really just settles for some dumb shots against a team with no rim protection

Teams can get him to Kobe

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
DFS to Bullock, how you draw it up

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

EvilBlackRailgun posted:

loving needed that

that was awesome

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

i am a moron posted:

These refs suck

I agree, Mavs been getting the better of it this q.

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
I swear Dorian couldn't pass at all like two months ago and now he makes a couple of nice ones a game

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

The whole point of having Gobert is not having to help on opposing drives lol. Dorian had no chance vs Rudy

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

a royce o neal sidestep 3 to beat the shot clock huh

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Really sad Royce made that shot because I would have loved the discourse over Mitchell ignoring a wide-open Gobert on the roll

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

sucks

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Mavs could have had this game but the pants had to be pooped in

Not a very encouraging start

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Would have won easy with Luka it feels like

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Jazz should be ashamed of themselves lol

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

blue squares posted:

Would have won easy with Luka it feels like

For sure

Lets hope he's back by game 3

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Utah could not have played worse lol

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

mitchell 1-80 in the first half, down by 2 at halftime
baited into 100 dipshit fouls, cant hit any ft
paid to shoot a ball, miss every open shot in the clutch.

bad team stinks

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
JVG talking about how the Jazz have to feel good because they won a game where Mitchell only scored 30 and the opposing team's best player was Jalen Brunson???

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

de curry GOAT posted:

Utah could not have played worse lol

I've seen them play worse lol

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

These refs were really poor

havelock
Jan 20, 2004

IGNORE ME
Soiled Meat
Respectable at least.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

that was not a pleasurable game to watch; davis bertans especially, for some reason. what a strange twig limbed stiff man

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Jazz cover

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Alright it's time for the playoffs to REALLY begin

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

already more excitement in this than the entire first quarter of jazz/mavs

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Wolves jerseys are cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

ANT let's go