Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Luka is not expected back until game 3, but hopefully the mavs can win at least one at home while he's out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
https://twitter.com/NBAPR/status/1515194112307302410

Lets use this thread, I'll close mine.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

im so glad apple bought all this commercial time during the playoffs for Severance. as soon as you finish getting your hoop dreams fulfilled or broken today, go watch Severance

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

it's like... 9 oclock and there's basketball on? wtf

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Aye Doc posted:

im so glad apple bought all this commercial time during the playoffs for Severance. as soon as you finish getting your hoop dreams fulfilled or broken today, go watch Severance

Getting a lot of control vibes from the trailers. Excited to check it out

hifi posted:

it's like... 9 oclock and there's basketball on? wtf

Yeah I'm not a fan either

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Good call on no flagrant. I don't think I agree with the gather but I generally think they should call gathers more so I'm good

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Up 3 at the end of the 1st. I'll take it

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
I'm glad Maxi hit a 3 but he can't drive on Rudy, once Rudy closes out to him his job is done. Get it back to Spencer and let him drive

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

I'm mad dinwiddie isn't wearing his bitcoin shoes

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
Jordan Clarkson with an obvious off arm push off in the air and then he stares down Dwight Powell who's on the ground. no call. Clearly the league wants big market Utah to succeed to keep the superstar duo together

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Man, Mitchell really having a bad first half.

EvilBlackRailgun posted:

I'm mad dinwiddie isn't wearing his bitcoin shoes

It'd be great to watch the price tank in real time.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Lockback posted:

Man, Mitchell really having a bad first half.

It'd be great to watch the price tank in real time.

What's going to be a bigger 2nd half force? Shooting luck regression, or the 2nd half Jazz meltdown?

Also not a great Jalen Brunson game so far either

Bertans having to play so much is concerning

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Dorian Finney Smith is my 2nd favorite mav. I hope he's a Mav for life

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

jackofarcades posted:

What's going to be a bigger 2nd half force? Shooting luck regression, or the 2nd half Jazz meltdown?

Also not a great Jalen Brunson game so far either

Bertans having to play so much is concerning

I'm thinking Jazzb shooting just has to get better but its a early NBA game so who the gently caress knows. These early games are always a giant crapshoot.

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010

jackofarcades posted:

Dorian Finney Smith is my 2nd favorite mav. I hope he's a Mav for life

He's improved so much over the years, it owns

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Mavs keep not quite being able to bust this open

Jalen has not been good

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

all of those play-in games were so cool. can we go back to those. the jazz are hosed when luka comes back if this is the best they got

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Is Quinn Snyder wearing Dexter's murderin' outfit?

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Lockback posted:

Is Quinn Snyder wearing Dexter's murderin' outfit?

got that backwards, boss

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Aye Doc posted:

all of those play-in games were so cool. can we go back to those. the jazz are hosed when luka comes back if this is the best they got

Don't project noon CST games as anything. Everyone who isn't Dinwiddie, Gobert or Bojan look like they aren't awake yet.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

jackofarcades posted:

Jalen has not been good

What a change of pace in a playoff game

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Mavs aren't good enough to survive a lovely whistle, Jazz get an extra possession and drain the 3

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

I don't know what is and isn't a moving screen in the NBA and I don't think anyone could tell you

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Mavs for some reason do not respect Rudy Gobert and he's destroying weak poo poo

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

by the way, Dwight Powell is legit a very good finisher around the rim, even for a big guy. The fact that Gobert is shutting him down is very impressive

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Been real happy with powell and finney-smith lately

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

might need more Dorian ball handling in this one, which sound ridiculous

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

jazz vs. mavs: someone must score. it has to happen. we swear.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Why was this on so early

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Van Gundy is a miserable man

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

it was only like 1:40 of game time or something but god it felt like we went half the quarter without a make

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

de curry GOAT posted:

Why was this on so early

so they could have 4 games

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

I didn't even wanna watch this game because I fuckin knew how it would look. Good lord. Maybe there's a comeback in here but what an ugly 2 quarters

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Lmao Mitchell wanted to get him again. Get Bertans off man he’s food

de curry GOAT fucked around with this message at 19:54 on Apr 16, 2022

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

the Jazz playing like this would be down 30 to the Suns. The Mavs would've already lost.

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

jackofarcades posted:

the Jazz playing like this would be down 30 to the Suns. The Mavs would've already lost.

imo the west playoffs should be cancelled since the suns have already won them

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

It would be cool if the Mavs had an offense without Luka. Doesn’t even have to be a good offense, just an offense.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

maybe Mavs should try Sterling Brown idk. is he available?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I believe in the church of Dinwiddie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

jackofarcades posted:

maybe Mavs should try Sterling Brown idk. is he available?

This is grim