Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Don't be afraid to start work as long as it isn't garbage, all works that meet the requirements will be paid for. I am a serious patron of the arts.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I'm not going to draw elon musk loving the twitter logo or whatever but I will paint an 8"x10" landscape and mail it to whoever is going to draw elon musk loving the twitter logo with the stipulation that elon musk is loving the twitter logo inside the landscape I painted

Here's one I finished today, elon musk could be loving the twitter logo in the jungle underneath a canopy of dragons and giant dragonflies

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i'll expose myself if you pay me.

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
I expect prompt payment to my offshore bank account in dogecoin:

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

PotatoManJack posted:

I expect prompt payment to my offshore bank account in dogecoin:

This doesn't even come close to meeting the requirements.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

$60. I sure hope the end result is good.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

That's 60 U.S. DOLLARS. How has nobody taken me up on the offer? Lazy millennials.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

(Not my own work.)

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Credit: Victor Frankenstein

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

Duck and Cover posted:

That's 60 U.S. DOLLARS. How has nobody taken me up on the offer? Lazy millennials.

There's your problem. If you want quality work, you have to pay in crypto

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
loving fine, I'll pay your entire mortgage, just finish the pooping zelda already!

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005

this is purely conceptual and a rough draft since i don't have proper sketch supplies with me

i figured musk is a shirt on/socks on guy during sex. ty for any feedback

hotdog feet fucked around with this message at 18:14 on May 5, 2022

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

hotdog feet posted:

this is purely conceptual and a rough draft since i don't have proper sketch supplies with me

i figured musk is a shirt on/socks on guy during sex. ty for any feedback

This is pretty good but missing the reddit logo stroking its digg and none of the characters look pregnant. It's very important to have everything otherwise the art is will lack the political punch I need to convince hearts and minds. Maybe the shirt should have the tesla logo or something I'm not sure how easy that drawing is to identify as musk.

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
i can't work with this kind of micromanagement I QUIT

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

hotdog feet posted:

i can't work with this kind of micromanagement I QUIT

Hey hey hey I clearly had requirements which were failed to be met!

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
you can't quit me, i fire!

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
I prefer the balding paypal-era musk in my masturbatory material

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

The Alchemist posted:

I prefer the balding paypal-era musk in my masturbatory material

IT'S POLITICAL NOT SEXUAL.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Duck and Cover posted:

IT'S POLITICAL NOT SEXUAL.

Maybe for you

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
for so many years, i thought the song went "the politics of dancing, the politics of birth control"

and you know what? better song

Uriah Heep
Apr 28, 2010

im having a bit of an existential crisis here guys
you get one revision and its moneybags for me

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Uriah Heep posted:

you get one revision and its moneybags for me

This is fantastic. No free speech on the balls and make the arrow/balls out of the digg logo... what the gently caress was the digg logo.

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
holy gently caress

Uriah Heep
Apr 28, 2010

Duck and Cover posted:

This is fantastic. No free speech on the balls and make the arrow/balls out of the digg logo... what the gently caress was the digg logo.

Consider it done! I'll send it by end of day

sporkstand
Jun 15, 2021
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn elon got some saggy ballz

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
mc chris wrote a song about those balls

Uriah Heep
Apr 28, 2010

You can have another revision if you like, not sure if you wanted the dig logo as is or made more penis like

Uriah Heep fucked around with this message at 02:28 on May 6, 2022

Ez8
Aug 5, 2004
Is this how NFT's are born?

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Uriah Heep posted:

You can have another revision if you like, not sure if you wanted the dig logo as is or made more penis like

It gets better and better I was afraid I'd need to spend more money on a background. Since your generous enough to give me another revision more penis like and not transparent please thanks.

Ez8 posted:

Is this how NFT's are born?

NFTs are icky. Well maybe not icky but really dumb.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 03:28 on May 6, 2022

Uriah Heep
Apr 28, 2010

This is a potent political bomb, please be careful before setting it free into the internet. Wars could start

I will take cash or BK rewards tokens, PM me

edit: not sure what you meant by transparent, Im guessing it was the motion lines I drew that crossed through the logo so I got rid of them.

Uriah Heep fucked around with this message at 19:22 on May 6, 2022

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Uriah Heep posted:

This is a potent political bomb, please be careful before setting it free into the internet. Wars could start

I will take cash or BK rewards tokens

edit: not sure what you meant by transparent, Im guessing it was the motion lines I drew that crossed through the logo so I got rid of them.

Ahh yeah I guess it was the motion lines I was seeing. I'll go with cash what's your paypal or whatever. Money well spent.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 19:36 on May 6, 2022

Uriah Heep
Apr 28, 2010

Most fun I've had while getting paid, bless you. If you need more scathing political art you know who to call ;)

paypal.me/CheeseColumns

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Sent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uriah Heep
Apr 28, 2010

Recieved, a pleasure doing business